The Student Room Group

??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by david123
yes, but english girls also have good quality. they are outgoing (at least i met) and like smiling at others, and do what they like, etc. some of these quality is not existent in asian culture, hehe

They are moody, selfish, bitchy, rude and generally stupid (not academically, but common sence).
Reply 101
Original post by i.student
you know that the western culture doesnt exist? there is the western culture if and only if you want to see the world that way.

girls behaviour is nothing to do with the western culture. i think they do what they do for survival.

i dont really know. i need more time to find it. it seems people values in my country are always led by some ideology. some people dont like west. although i like west, my values also is influenced by it. so i may have some misunderstanding of ur culture:smile:
Reply 102
Original post by T.I.
They are moody, selfish, bitchy, rude and generally stupid (not academically, but common sence).

i really want to know whether u are english?
if yes, how can u find a girl who dont have these bad features.
solution= Asian girl? (hehe)

is that why some english guys go out with Chinese girl? or they just want to parade?
Reply 103
Original post by Casshern1456
for with any foreigner okay i see the disadvantage but not especially an asian :colonhash: kk mate.

i cant image people from other countries (eg. US, EU) have problems to get a english girls...hehe
Reply 104
i really want to know whether u are english?
if yes, how can u find a girl who dont have these bad features.
solution= Asian girl? (hehe)

is that why some english guys go out with Chinese girl? or they just want to parade?

I am English. Yes perhaps, I would mch rather be with a quieter more mannered foreighn girl than the vast majority of my fellow English
i cant image people from other countries (eg. US, EU) have problems to get a english girls...hehe

stop doing hehe at the end of every sentence are you Michael Jackson??

it's cos of the cultural differences US & EU countries are quite similar culturally(Western) but it's the same dilemma for middle eastern guys not just orientals, just try if it doesnt work move on.
Reply 106
Original post by T.I.
I am English. Yes perhaps, I would mch rather be with a quieter more mannered foreighn girl than the vast majority of my fellow English

oh...u will hurt many English girls' hearts! lol
it is not easy to find a foreign girl here, is it? hehe
most english women are attracted to dickheads
fact

nice guys in england DO finish last
Reply 108
i dont really know. i need more time to find it. it seems people values in my country are always led by some ideology. some people dont like west. although i like west, my values also is influenced by it. so i may have some misunderstanding of ur culture:smile:

seriously you are reading too much Niall Ferguson. he is only a historian. dont worry.

you want to read more hollywood stuff.
Reply 109
Original post by Casshern1456
stop doing hehe at the end of every sentence are you Michael Jackson??

it's cos of the cultural differences US & EU countries are quite similar culturally(Western) but it's the same dilemma for middle eastern guys not just orientals, just try if it doesnt work move on.

sorry...but i cant remember Michael Jackson use 'hehe' , lol
are u a guy from mid east?
Reply 110
oh...u will hurt many English girls' hearts! lol
it is not easy to find a foreign girl here, is it? hehe

I think it is yes, as simple maths means it is hard. What the post below says is TRUE.

Original post by ObiWan-KenobiNil
most english women are attracted to dickheads
fact

nice guys in england DO finish last
Give it 5 years and the English girls will be all over you.

They'll soon realise Chinese economic superiority and their instincts will tell them to find a Chinese man who can provide for her.
Original post by Melanie-v
LADS!

Nah... the first guy is hot though. :tongue:

Haha, legends.
Reply 113
Original post by i.student
seriously you are reading too much Niall Ferguson. he is only a historian. dont worry.

you want to read more hollywood stuff.

hollywood stuff i think is always commercial, western, but can help us learn west. cheers man, i will do that:smile:
Reply 114
Original post by T.I.
I think it is yes, as simple maths means it is hard. What the post below says is TRUE.

do english guys always feel agonizing about this situation? cos finding a nice girl is becoming increasingly difficult
Reply 115
do english guys always feel agonizing about this situation? cos finding a nice girl is becoming increasingly difficult

Well, not really, as some people are happy that sort of person. Or the lucky ones find the very rare breed of nice English girl.

I for one wont be and never will be.
Reply 116
Original post by Studentrepreneur
Give it 5 years and the English girls will be all over you.

They'll soon realise Chinese economic superiority and their instincts will tell them to find a Chinese man who can provide for her.

what u said is what they like is how much money they have?
Reply 117
Original post by T.I.
Well, not really, as some people are happy that sort of person. Or the lucky ones find the very rare breed of nice English girl.

I for one wont be and never will be.

u mean u are not agonizing about that?
I see, lol
Reply 118
many thanks to u guys!
it is too late now.
wanna go to sleep.
See u later.
hahahahaha.....so funny...
but i dont have that good english...lol

that's the problem right there.