The Student Room Group

21 and never had a gf

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by i.student
i know this doesnt help but you are not missing that much. but try having one relationship with an approachable woman. if you know one woman you know them all.

approachable women are normally not in a group. if you want a girl who does everything with her girlfriends, you need to work a bit harder. (trust me! they are not worth it. they are all the same upside down anyway.)

Wow . . . ok. And that is EXACTLY why guys don't get gfs!! If you know one woman you know them all?? Really? Well we really aren't missing out! Honestly. . . speechless!
"Of the demonstrably wise there are but two: those who commit suicide, and those who keep their reasoning faculties atrophied by drink."

-Mark Twain
You're only 21 man, you have time lol. Stop worrying, the right girl will come find you, more or less lol.

Be confident and comfortable around women, don't be overly assertive and don't make it seem like you're pushing the envelope too far.. if that makes sense.
Reply 23
Ya..me too!
Original post by CoolDude
Ya..me too!

:rofl: Sorry. :redface: :tongue: Have rep in compensation. :smile:

@OP: Oh, and I just want to add, no one can guarantee "it will definitely happen". It is certainly possible that you will remain single forever. It's much better to accept this than to worry about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending