The Student Room Group

Didn't buy lube?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Are you guys being serious " Get her wet and you won't need any "

Are you guys stupid, the outside/rim of the vagina does not get wet, I need to get in first without no pain on her behalf, hence lube.

Pussy is wet inside anyway even without foreplay? Where do you guys acquire your information O_0

If they're wet enough it goes on the outside, this from a female -_-.
No, I can't be bothered to go out and get some, yeah when girls tend to get wet it's usually the inside of the vagina, and not the outside :wink: just need to get in first with no pain, hence lube darlin ¬¬

Tip, if you REALLY are doing your job right, she won't just be wet in the one place. It shouldn't hurt to get in, even without lube.
If she's wet, use your fingers to spread some of the wetness to the outside. Or go down on her and moisten the area.
Original post by psychocustard
Tip, if you REALLY are doing your job right, she won't just be wet in the one place. It shouldn't hurt to get in, even without lube.

You're vagina is inside out?

Are you guys stupid, the outside/rim of the vagina does not get wet, I need to get in first without no pain on her behalf, hence lube.

Pussy is wet inside anyway even without foreplay? Where do you guys acquire your information O_0

...oh dear.
1)get her wet enough and the entrance will get wet
2)yes she might be 'wet inside anyway' but foreplay will definitely help.
3)I'm a girl and acquiring the information from my own vagina + past experiences.

I'm not going to risk it as I said her pussy is tight, it's not hard to get a girl wet, seeing as they're usually moist down there already, I'm simply asking for a substitute for lube because I haven't been out.
Original post by Anonymous
...oh dear.
1)get her wet enough and the entrance will get wet
2)yes she might be 'wet inside anyway' but foreplay will definitely help.
3)I'm a girl and acquiring the information from my own vagina + past experiences.

I didn't ask you about getting her wet, it's not a problem. I still use a bit of lube just upon entrance all the time, unless it's spontaneous sex....

I'm asking for a substitute for lube, not about getting her wet lol
You're vagina is inside out?

Christ, you shouldn't be allowed to have sex if you're that stupid.

If that's the case, then I have weird anatomy... you realise that the glands that produce the 'wet' are actually on the vulva, yes? So, on the outside...
Original post by Teao the Cat
If that's the case, then I have weird anatomy... you realise that the glands that produce the 'wet' are actually on the vulva, yes? So, on the outside...

TBH I just have sex, don't give a crap about the anatomy of the vagina?

Were still straying, I didn't ask about getting girls wet, substitute for lube that's not going to cause damaged to the condom other than spit?
Reply 30
I smell a troll...
Christ, you shouldn't be allowed to have sex if you're that stupid.

I was being sarcastic, you must be stupid for not realising. What's also stupid is that you think because someone doesn't know how something works they can't do it? Do you drive? If yes, how does an internal combustion engine work? You most likely don't know, yet you can still drive, right??

Think before you speak larvieee
Reply 32
:lolwut:

The outside of the vagina does get wet... unless she doesn't produce much juice, in which case just spread it around down there.

With condoms, use only water-based lube. All Durex lubes are water-based.
Reply 33

So you've never had sex?

You don't need lube if you're doing it right!
Original post by Apagg
So you've never had sex?

You don't need lube if you're doing it right!

Well I have, but everyone's vagina is slightly different, some I need lube some I don't. In this case I do,
Reply 35

Me and my boyfriend have never used lube. It's not difficult.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by becky.fm
Me and my boyfriend have never used lube. It's not difficult.

It's her first time, she suggested lube...

But I don't have any lol
Original post by Gemma :)!
SO let me get this straight. You and your girlfriend are ready for sex (I'm assuming this is the case if you can't go out and buy lube) and you're both sat on TSR anxiously waiting for a suggestion of what to use.. yes that sounds incredibly romantic, well done.

PS if you do your job right, you won't need it, if you get my drift ;-)

I adore your sarcasm Gemma... :-)

I've always found that with a bit or stimulation and arousing, and lots of foreplay, then lube is that last thing on your mind.....
Well I have, but everyone's vagina is slightly different, some I need lube some I don't. In this case I do,

If you go down on her like a good man, not only is it pretty nice for her, she'll be nice and wet on the outside too. Whatever you do though, DO NOT use oily/greasy lubricants as they weaken the condoms and they'll split.

If you don't go down on your lady (out of male bravado like I know some guys of certain groups do)then it's best to get some shop bought lube for the outside or spit. Needs to be water based, whatever you use. And be carefulo you don't use something that might sting.

EDIT: If it is her first time and she specified to bring lube, maybe you should just bite the bullet and get some lube. For a first time it can be really painful (for some, not all)and you will be showing that you are being considerate by heeding her needs. Simply not bothering to go out and get some is a bit of a lazy/bad attitude and not sensitive to what she needs to stop it being painful.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Potiron
Stings like hell after if you fail to wash it off properly :sadnod:

Wont be trying that then! :zomg:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending