The Student Room Group

Whats this guy on with?

Scroll to see replies

There is nothing wrong going out with him. Date is nothing, it's just going out on a meal together. Nothing more serious. You're over thinking things that you're not sure of. Why don't you give it a shot? You have nothing to lose. So what if he's still in a relationship on FB? It's not like you like him like you said anyway, it sounds like you're getting jealous just because he's in a relationship on FB. Seriously, give it a try.
Reply 21
Original post by kristinaalovesu
There is nothing wrong going out with him. Date is nothing, it's just going out on a meal together. Nothing more serious. You're over thinking things that you're not sure of. Why don't you give it a shot? You have nothing to lose. So what if he's still in a relationship on FB? It's not like you like him like you said anyway, it sounds like you're getting jealous just because he's in a relationship on FB. Seriously, give it a try.

No, I'm really not jealous. The reason I looked on her page was becuase I didn't believe him when he said he'd broken up with her, because up till then he was always saying how lucky he was to have her etc on his statuses. I woudn't be jealous of her, becuause I really REALLY don't find this guy attractive.
Original post by Anonymous

No, I'm really not jealous. The reason I looked on her page was becuase I didn't believe him when he said he'd broken up with her, because up till then he was always saying how lucky he was to have her etc on his statuses. I woudn't be jealous of her, becuause I really REALLY don't find this guy attractive.

Stop worrying about it though. Just go out with him at least for once.
Original post by saucysandra
No **** sherlock. It's when you cum in a man's ass and that suck it out.

I believe the one who is making a fool out of themselves is you. Example:

which should all be idea, hygienic, fool, ridiculous.

Given your previous comments and spelling, you would be lucky to hook up with the guy. I'm just saying.

Yes because everyone has to write a formal letter/CV to get a date...
Reply 24
Most my mates in relationship don't list it, some broken up still listed as BF/GF... My point, FB relationship status hardly reflect a proper relationship.

If you kept him in the dark for 5 years, the guy deserves the truth... Though however unlikely perhaps he just wishes to go places as friends. :colondollar:
(edited 13 years ago)
Yes because everyone has to write a formal letter/CV to get a date...

Kudos to the noob who doesn't get the point. I'm taking the piss.

You do realise this is TSR OP?

this guy knows his **** :smile:
Original post by saucysandra
You sound very up yourself, a bit of rectal loosening would do you some good.

McDonalds is still not the best place for an actual date, no matter how much money or what age you are.

Taking a girl to a Maccy D's, nothing wrong with that if it's just for a quick bite/drink.
Original post by kristinaalovesu
Stop worrying about it though. Just go out with him at least for once.

Girls are so bloody confusing... you're probably right to tell her to at least give him a chance but what sense does it make to repeatedly say "I don't find this guy attractive at all", "He's ugly" only to end up going out with them? I've known so many girls say that in the past but end up "giving in" to the offers.

Then, the guys that they are infatuated about, as soon as they get what they want from them, it's "Oh actually I don't find him attracted at all anymore.", "He's a crap kisser/crap in bed"...

It's just a case in point that a lot of girls really don't know what they want most of the time...
Reply 28
Only had your first kiss... aged TWENTY ONE? :lolwut:
Reply 29
Original post by Stefan1991
Only had your first kiss... aged TWENTY ONE? :lolwut:

I was about two months off being 21 when I had my first kiss, but you're close, yeah.
Reply 30
I was about two months off being 21 when I had my first kiss, but you're close, yeah.

:lolwut:
Reply 31
Original post by Stefan1991
:lolwut:

Yeah? :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending