The Student Room Group

Didn't buy lube?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eveiebaby
If you go down on her like a good man, not only is it pretty nice for her, she'll be nice and wet on the outside too. Whatever you do though, DO NOT use oily/greasy lubricants as they weaken the condoms and they'll split.

If you don't go down on your lady (out of male bravado like I know some guys of certain groups do)then it's best to get some shop bought lube for the outside or spit. Needs to be water based, whatever you use. And be carefulo you don't use something that might sting.

EDIT: If it is her first time and she specified to bring lube, maybe you should just bite the bullet and get some lube. For a first time it can be really painful (for some, not all)and you will be showing that you are being considerate by heeding her needs. Simply not bothering to go out and get some is a bit of a lazy/bad attitude and not sensitive to what she needs to stop it being painful.

Finally what I've been waiting for.. thanks

Can close the thread now
Reply 41
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Finally what I've been waiting for.. thanks

Can close the thread now

Google it then next time you ****tard.
Reply 42
Its a thing called foreplay. Use it. If enough men could do this, then KY would go outta business.
Original post by sherlllll
Google it then next time you ****tard.

What are you going to do if I don't?
Original post by Lazaroo
Its a thing called foreplay. Use it. If enough men could do this, then KY would go outta business.

I've only gone down once, and don't play to again any time soon. However I finger all the time...but not going down for a while
Reply 45
What are you going to do if I don't?

I'm going to bang you with no lube...

sorry for scaring the crap out of you :s-smilie:.
It's her first time, she suggested lube...

But I don't have any lol

MASSIVE LOL. It's clearly your first time, hun.

'I need it for the outside rim of the vagina' hahahahahahahahahhahahahah
[QUOTE=
Fill me in

Reallllyyyyyy.......... :wink:
Reply 48
I've only gone down once, and don't play to again any time soon. However I finger all the time...but not going down for a while

Just because you're doing something, doesn't mean its pressing her buttons though. All sounds a bit 16yr old and dull to me I'm afraid :frown:
Reply 49
Original post by wtfCharlie
THIS.

My first time was lube-less and didn't hurt at all, because I was ready :L

:zomg: charlie no longer a virgin?!
Original post by I'm Lillie
MASSIVE LOL. It's clearly your first time, hun.

'I need it for the outside rim of the vagina' hahahahahahahahahhahahahah

Not my first no, except all the sex I had was with only two different girls, so I wouldn't say I'm that experience although I've had sex a lot, just with the same people. And tbh I'm a bit nervous seeing as she's a GF and not just a girl to have sex with
Original post by Lazaroo
Just because you're doing something, doesn't mean its pressing her buttons though. All sounds a bit 16yr old and dull to me I'm afraid :frown:

Well it was, I love how everyone's commenting like they watch me in the bedroom with girls, creep :/
Reply 52
Well it was, I love how everyone's commenting like they watch me in the bedroom with girls, creep :/

No its just that if you were pushing all the right buttons, you wouldn't need lube. Ever. You said you're not very experienced, so take it from people that are dude.
Original post by Lazaroo
No its just that if you were pushing all the right buttons, you wouldn't need lube. Ever. You said you're not very experienced, so take it from people that are dude.

Wow. Go back to page 1... My girl wants the lube NOT me, learn to read seriously.
Me and my boyfriend have never used lube and it's never been a problem.

Foreplay is the answer, and all condoms we use are slightly lubricated on the outside anyway so it really shouldn't be an issue.

You asked for an alternative, so why are you getting annoyed at people suggesting just using the natural lubricant that girls produce anyway?
Reply 55
Wow. Go back to page 1... My girl wants the lube NOT me, learn to read seriously.

Well yeah, that's the whole point.... She needs lube because you're not making her wet enough. A valid point that many are making throughout this thread. Maybe instead of being on the internet asking us, you should be getting to know your gf better... I meant "you" as in you as a couple, which is what sex is about, not just you as an individual.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Lazaroo
Well yeah, that's the whole point.... She needs lube because you're not making her wet enough. A valid point that many are making throughout this thread. Maybe instead of being on the internet asking us, you should be getting to know your gf better...

You're not understanding, we have never had sex before. I've got her wet from foreplay before, however she wants lube... which has lead to me making this thread.
Reply 57
Just get her wet inside, then finger her and bring some to the outside, simples.
Reply 58
16 year old whores are so funny :biggrin:

If this wasn't sex related he would have used Google. It's only a click away.

I love corn flakes. I might go out and buy some.

TBH I just have sex, don't give a crap about the anatomy of the vagina?

Were still straying, I didn't ask about getting girls wet, substitute for lube that's not going to cause damaged to the condom other than spit?

Pleased I'm not your girlfriend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending