The Student Room Group

Didn't buy lube?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
This is quite a funny thread really. Curly haired dude, you dont need lube if you have enough foreplay first. And Foreplay is so fun, i dont see why you'd skip over it...

You do kind of need to understand the female anatomy if you want to be good at pleasuring her though Im afraid....You car analogy before just doesnt stand....
Reply 61
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
You're not understanding, we have never had sex before. I've got her wet from foreplay before, however she wants lube... which has lead to me making this thread.

Why dont you go and buy some then? Scared the lady at boots is gunna laugh at you?
Original post by in_vogue
Why dont you go and buy some then? Scared the lady at boots is gunna laugh at you?

Boots sell lube ! Nah I usually go to Anne summers, didn't know boots done it.
Reply 63

Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, Asda... :rolleyes:
Original post by ponpon14
This is quite a funny thread really. Curly haired dude, you dont need lube if you have enough foreplay first. And Foreplay is so fun, i dont see why you'd skip over it...

You do kind of need to understand the female anatomy if you want to be good at pleasuring her though Im afraid....You car analogy before just doesnt stand....

Who said I skip over it? Find were I said that...

I pleasure her, but she still wants lube, ask her not me lol
Reply 65

You can buy lube and condoms from Boots and supermarkets. Now you have more options on where to go, surely that makes things a bit easier and you can just go out and buy some.
Reply 66
cum
I'll go out and buy some now, seeing as there's a boots like five minutes away.
Reply 68
Her parents may have some.

Doesn't hurt to ask. :colondollar:
For all those who are saying "if you did the job right..." what happens it they're wanting to do anal?
You're SUPPOSED to use lube when doing anal as your bum doesnt have a natural lubricant. Especially if going into the guy lol.

as for a substitute, vaseline is supposed to work
Reply 70
I'll go out and buy some now, seeing as there's a boots like five minutes away.

I think I deserve a reward now I've changed your life
Reply 71
Quick tip: If you're low on lube, go out side and remove the oil cap form the engine, stick inside, give it a couple of swirls to make sure it's coated evenly, race back, and Fanny's your aunt.
Reply 72

LOLZ!! Problem solved!! I thought it was obvious you would get it there!
Why can't you just buy some...
try to put a lil bitty tiny dot of Bengay... you will have the hardest hottest firery .. in the world for that 5 minutes period.
Try some WD40 :dontknow:
Reply 76
You're not understanding, we have never had sex before. I've got her wet from foreplay before, however she wants lube... which has lead to me making this thread.

Dude, I'm "not understanding" because you didn't say this in your OP. Also, this is quite funny :biggrin:
Original post by Lazaroo
Dude, I'm "not understanding" because you didn't say this in your OP. Also, this is quite funny :biggrin:

Lol I know.
Reply 78
WD40.
Are you guys being serious " Get her wet and you won't need any "

Are you guys stupid, the outside/rim of the vagina does not get wet, I need to get in first without no pain on her behalf, hence lube.

Pussy is wet inside anyway even without foreplay? Where do you guys acquire your information O_0

This post is the reason people are attacking you, regardless of it being your girlfriend who requested the lube. You can't spend that long on foreplay if you think the outside of the vagina doesn't get wet! In fact, I have to question what you even do during foreplay if you didn't know that it does. Easily. Especially when you're with someone new and it's fresh and exciting.

And the last paragraph made me shudder ... wet or not, it would hurt like an absolute bitch for the girl if you just shove it in without enough preparation. It's not just about the wetness, it's about the muscles. Not that you care about "the anatomy of the vagina".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending