1. HALF a Gcse in RE
2. OCR Nationals ICT
Gotta be English Literature and German.
Reply 42
physics! >.<
French :yawn:
Reply 44
French.
I did ICT DiDA, and the review documents and all the planning a preparation we had to do, very tedious. Loved when we got ot create things though!
Original post by Kareir
English? Maybe, but only because students below AS/A-level cant yet properly analyse a text. So maybe it would be boring. But english as a full subject certainly is not.

_Kar.

How did you come to that conclusion?
ICT. God. Making things were almost fun though.
And Chemistry was a bit evil, as was Physics, but Physics was much easier for me.
R.S, but that was mainly due to a teacher =3
Maths... yeah.
Definitely french
ICT! definitely
I really didnt like ICT and Modern Studies..
I found Geography to be mind-numbing.
Reply 52
Physics but mainly because our teacher is quite boring..
I would say my least liked subject is english because its my weakest one:angry:.
Reply 53
I think these answers are very dependent on the teacher you have.
Mine was Welsh by a long shot...
Tbh I found quite a few of the subjects I did at GCSE boring, in particular: English Lit, Maths, Chemistry and the physical side of Geography.
Reply 55
Citizenship
ICT OCR Nationals + History = Boredom
Reply 57
Original post by Xx.MissEG.xX
How did you come to that conclusion?

Well, experience. But also, my english teacher. She says she cant teach any interesting texts to (the irish equivalent of) GCSE students, because they just don't understand them. Not that they're not intelligent, but that they're not yet ready to. And some teachers even try teach books like 'The Great Gatsby', but everyone i've talked to that studied them in year 10 hated it and thought it was boring, yet when we did it this year, everyone loved it. Hmm.

_Kar.
Design Technology! All of them.

Stupid compulsory subject in my school, aswell.

Otherwise, maybe Business Studies.
Reply 59
Statistics

Quick Reply

Latest