The Student Room Group

Just fell down and hit my knee

Hit one of my knees on a rock while falling infront while walking.
It didnt hurt that much and i was up and about after a few seconds..i dont have a pain but its been an hour now and im having a funny feeling in my knee :/
I am a paranoid person... will this become a premanent problem?? anyone whith experience? I'm about 77 kgs

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ouch!
are you female?
Reply 3
Rest/Ice/Compression/Elevation

See how it is in a few days and if it gets worse or is still a problem take a trip to your GP.
Original post by Anonymous
It didnt hurt that much and i was up and about after a few seconds..i dont have a pain but its been an hour now and im having a funny feeling in my knee :/
I am a paranoid person... will this become a premanent problem?? anyone whith experience? I'm about 77 kgs

Might just be the aftershock.... sometimes a bump to the knee can have a slightly similar nerve-like jolt as with the funny bone...

Buutt... other potential damage of your symptoms could be strained muscle/cartilidge?

Its probably not going to be permenant though, coming from someone with 3years of physio on knee after an accident which temporarily dislocated the bugger!!!
Reply 5
LOL sux2bu brah.
Reply 6
No blood involved here....just a scratch...not even a scratch it iisnt that visible or painful ....in terms of skin damage :smile:
Reply 7
Aaagh in the shower this morning i whacked my funny bone on the on/off switch. It killed so much, my arm went dead, i nearly threw up, fainted/passed out and had to crawl out the shower and lay on the floor for 10 minutes :frown:

I thought I had done permanent damage but its fine now. Just rest it and if it gets worse go to the docs
Reply 8
Original post by Lexi99

Original post by Lexi99
Aaagh in the shower this morning i whacked my funny bone on the on/off switch. It killed so much, my arm went dead, i nearly threw up, fainted/passed out and had to crawl out the shower and lay on the floor for 10 minutes :frown:

I thought I had done permanent damage but its fine now. Just rest it and if it gets worse go to the docs

You almost threw up and passed out? From hitting your arm on the on switch?

What were you doing for those ten minutes? :perv:
Reply 9
Original post by .meh.
You almost threw up and passed out? From hitting your arm on the on switch?

What were you doing for those ten minutes? :perv:

Yep if youve ever broken a bone you'll know what i mean.

And for those ten minutes i was just laying wrapped up in a towel half fainting :bawling:
Reply 10
Original post by Lexi99

Original post by Lexi99
Yep if youve ever broken a bone you'll know what i mean.

And for those ten minutes i was just laying wrapped up in a towel half fainting :bawling:

Oh. So, you had clothes on then.
Reply 11
Original post by .meh.
Oh. So, you had clothes on then.

Just a towel

Why am i telling you this, i was in immense pain, stop trying to picture it!!
Reply 12
Ouch!
Reply 13
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Also reminded me of

That's the first thing I thought of when I read the thread title :rofl:
Reply 14
Original post by Lexi99

Original post by Lexi99
Just a towel

Why am i telling you this, i was in immense pain, stop trying to picture it!!

In pain huh? :sexface:

Was it agony? Was it beautiful agony?
Original post by Anonymous

Haha! no really hahahaha!
1) Was it side-splittingly funny?
2) If it was, when will it be on YouTube?
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

I also thought of this :rofl2:
Reply 18
Pop goes the weasel
Is it swollen at all OP?xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending