The Student Room Group

How to tell him I'm on my period??

Ok so this guy I've been getting together with for ages is coming round on Monday after aaages of both of us trying to get a free house, (it's a rare thing for both of us!), but being the unluckiest person in the world I've come on my period of course.

We've wanted to have sex for so long, so he's obviously expecting that's what's going to happen. Before you suggest it though, I'm NOT going to have sex on my period...

I just need some way of telling him by text that I can't have sex with him, without outright saying it if ya get me. I'm close to him, but it's going to be our first time so I really don't want to just blurt out that I'm on my period so early on.

I still want him to come round because we can have fun in so many other ways :sexface:. Any ideas of what to text him?? :redface:

Scroll to see replies

'I'm on my period.'
Reply 2
Original post by VeniViciVidi

'I'm on my period.'

This.
"Blood is coming out of my va-jay-jay."
'I'm on my period.'

That.
Or, "MY ANUS IS BLEEDING"

Would work just as well.
'I'm on my period.'

This.
Reply 7
I'm leaking blood.
Reply 8
Say you can't 'physically do it' but you want to, and hope he gets the message? If he asks again, just reiterate the 'physically' part.
'I'm on my period.'

Yes.
Reply 10
'I'm on my period.'

exactly.

There is no other way of getting around it.

AND they know we have periods. No point creeping around it early on in a relationship to drop it on him later. Get it out of the way and it'll be fine, Just tell him that you do still want him to come over too :smile:
"No sexy-time for you, I've got the painters in" should convey it fairly well :top:
we may have to reschedule
Just tell him; I'm assuming you're not twelve and therefore shouldn't get so strangely embarrassed about such things.
Reply 14
'It's that time of the month'?
Maybe he wants to earn his Red Wings?
tell him you're "out of service"
"I'm weeing red"
Reply 18
Every woman has her period, so it's the most common situation ever. He's probably experienced it before too, so no stress. I'm sure Angelina was a bit embarrassed to tell Brad the first time too.
Reply 19
Its that time of the month ..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending