The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust
'Them Eyebrows' is trending on Twitter. Glad to see it isn't just me who instantly thought of Darren!

I just thought the exact same thing when I saw it trending then clicked on it and saw some others had the same idea :biggrin:
Reply 1741
Original post by e hine e
Isn't Bono Irish?!! Most I've spoken to just refer to Coronation Street which isn't that great considering some of the accents on there :s-smilie: I think, thanks to Harry Potter, they expect people to speak like Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe. I don't blame them, I love their accents :love:

When I was in Oxford for my interview people kept saying how the way I speak reminded them of Hermione :redface: I'm a HP freak and when I was a kid I used to know all of her lines of the first film :colondollar:

:biggrin: If I had hair I could leave alone, I wouldn't do anything with it either! :biggrin:

http://www.wetpaint.com/glee/articles/vote-now-should-glee-cover-rebecca-blacks-friday

Just seen this. Kill.Me.Now. I almost cried when Sam did 'Baby'. This would be much MUCH worse. Not even Darren can save the song... :afraid:

Edit: http://www.wetpaint.com/glee/articles/darren-crisss-surprising-confession
Why does this admission suddenly make him even more attractive to me? Think it's the whole being secure in your sexuality thing... this isn't going to help with people who speculate about Darren's sexuality though! Amazingly brave of him to admit it, shows how damn cool he is!

Please god no - not Friday!! :zomg:

I'm not sure what he really meant with the kissing thing though; since he added something about birthdays I think he meant the normal, everyday variety of kisses. And I don't get why he won't admit to having a girlfriend. I mean, he has every right to keep certain things private and it is admirable how he is trying to protect her privacy, but surely not answering the question draws more attention to his private life than just saying 'yes'?
I absolutely love this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T10Lk1HUe1s&feature=player_embedded I hadn't seen this song in this venue before.
Original post by Ambs
When I was in Oxford for my interview people kept saying how the way I speak reminded them of Hermione :redface: I'm a HP freak and when I was a kid I used to know all of her lines of the first film :colondollar:

Please god no - not Friday!! :zomg:

I'm not sure what he really meant with the kissing thing though; since he added something about birthdays I think he meant the normal, everyday variety of kisses. And I don't get why he won't admit to having a girlfriend. I mean, he has every right to keep certain things private and it is admirable how he is trying to protect her privacy, but surely not answering the question draws more attention to his private life than just saying 'yes'?

I love the character of Hermione (she's so like me...probably not in a good way) and Emma Watson is just :love: I missed out on a lot of Harry Potter when I was younger though, I remember my mum hated the books so I stuck with Narnia (obviously no one told her that Narnia has just as much magic/dark things as Harry Potter). I only read a couple of the books but am now getting into it more and wish I hadn't missed it all when they were just becoming popular!

I think he got stuck as they probably weren't even supposed to ask him that question and he didn't know what to do. I've no idea why reporters have such a desire to know that anyway :s-smilie: With the kisses they were either friendship or the kind of 'spin the bottle'/birthday treat kisses people give. No idea...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1745
I love the character of Hermione (she's so like me...probably not in a good way) and Emma Watson is just :love: I missed out on a lot of Harry Potter when I was younger though, I remember my mum hated the books so I stuck with Narnia (obviously no one told her that Narnia has just as much magic/dark things as Harry Potter). I only read a couple of the books but am now getting into it more and wish I hadn't missed it all when they were just becoming popular!

I think he got stuck as they probably weren't even supposed to ask him that question and he didn't know what to do. I've no idea why reporters have such a desire to know that anyway :s-smilie: With the kisses they were either friendship or the kind of 'spin the bottle'/birthday treat kisses people give. No idea...

I have been a hardcore fan since I was about 11, and I am an awful lot like Hermione too! :biggrin: I love studying, I'm bossy, a know-all - everything except as intelligent as her :tongue: I never read Narnia, but I fully intend on doing so sometime soon. I'm sure you'll love HP, it's the best thing ever!

I know! He was doing lots of cool stuff that day, and the only thing they can come up with is the kiss (we heard about that)/his sexuality (he explained often enough)/his private life (he won't answer so stop trying!). But I think that, until he just starts answering these questions, ignorant interviewers will continue to harass him about it. I have never noticed interviewers doing that to other Glee stars - just him :s-smilie:

Original post by Ambs
I have been a hardcore fan since I was about 11, and I am an awful lot like Hermione too! :biggrin: I love studying, I'm bossy, a know-all - everything except as intelligent as her :tongue: I never read Narnia, but I fully intend on doing so sometime soon. I'm sure you'll love HP, it's the best thing ever!

I know! He was doing lots of cool stuff that day, and the only thing they can come up with is the kiss (we heard about that)/his sexuality (he explained often enough)/his private life (he won't answer so stop trying!). But I think that, until he just starts answering these questions, ignorant interviewers will continue to harass him about it. I have never noticed interviewers doing that to other Glee stars - just him :s-smilie:

They must either have better management controlling what questions can be asked or no one fancies them as much as Darren so no one's interested :biggrin:

This video is even more awesome than the last http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-2tHGeDqXQ&feature=related I'm on a darren criss video spree.
Reply 1747
They must either have better management controlling what questions can be asked or no one fancies them as much as Darren so no one's interested :biggrin:

This video is even more awesome than the last http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-2tHGeDqXQ&feature=related I'm on a darren criss video spree.

I'm going for the second reason :teehee:

I love it when you are on a Darren spree - great video! Aww, those glasses are way cuter than the pink sunglasses! :biggrin: And damn, the people on that camp got lucky!

Original post by Ambs
I'm going for the second reason :teehee:

I love it when you are on a Darren spree - great video! Aww, those glasses are way cuter than the pink sunglasses! :biggrin: And damn, the people on that camp got lucky!

Me too :biggrin:

I know, I'm so jealous of them all! It pleases me when I see someone performing in glasses...I can't really wear contacts so it irritates me that glasses seem to be things to be hidden. I'm thinking I might have to buy Darren's album to hold me over until the Warbler one is released :biggrin:
Reply 1749

I know, I'm so jealous of them all! It pleases me when I see someone performing in glasses...I can't really wear contacts so it irritates me that glasses seem to be things to be hidden. I'm thinking I might have to buy Darren's album to hold me over until the Warbler one is released :biggrin:

I can't wear contacts either - glasses all the way! I think he looks great with them.

On the one hand that sounds like a good idea because I heard some music from it and it's great, but on the other hand it might only increase the 'GIVE ME MORE NOOOW!' feeling. I know it would do that for me :tongue:

I have been trying to focus on other things today, but it hasn't been working. I was doing an SAT, and I caught myself thinking 'Britanny would totally answer that!' :rofl: This Glee obsession is not healthy.

I have a *thing* for guys with glasses. I can't wear contacts either, my eyes are so sensitive! I just went to the opticians today and picked out some amazing purple glasses! :biggrin:
Are you talking about 'Human'? I already have it! On spotify so I didn't buy it... it's amazing! Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! His voice... :coma:

Edit: LMAO!
@DarrenEyebrows

It's time for the eyebrows to go to sleep. So! What should we dream about? Tell us! #youdliketoknowwhatwedreamaboutheh #nodirtydreamsthough

I just find it hilarious that someone made a Twitter account for his EYEBROWS! :laugh: :lolwut:
(edited 13 years ago)
That would be so cool :biggrin:

I'm getting really worried now about e4 possibly taking a break during this season. We're going to be only 1/2 weeks behind when it comes back in April and I don't think they'll run it that close for us (has anyone else seen the confusion as to when the next US episode is-apparently it could be the 12th or 19th April :s-smilie:). I'll cry if they take a hiatus. I'm almost in tears thinking about it :sad:

gossip girl on itv2 is only 1 week behind the US. it could happen :smile:
Original post by Ambs
I can't wear contacts either - glasses all the way! I think he looks great with them.

On the one hand that sounds like a good idea because I heard some music from it and it's great, but on the other hand it might only increase the 'GIVE ME MORE NOOOW!' feeling. I know it would do that for me :tongue:

I have been trying to focus on other things today, but it hasn't been working. I was doing an SAT, and I caught myself thinking 'Britanny would totally answer that!' :rofl: This Glee obsession is not healthy.

I find myself quoting Glee to myself throughout the day, there's a quote for every situation. This only happened once before...during the height of my love for Friends.

I have a *thing* for guys with glasses. I can't wear contacts either, my eyes are so sensitive! I just went to the opticians today and picked out some amazing purple glasses! :biggrin:
Are you talking about 'Human'? I already have it! On spotify so I didn't buy it... it's amazing! Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! His voice... :coma:

Edit: LMAO!
@DarrenEyebrows

It's time for the eyebrows to go to sleep. So! What should we dream about? Tell us! #youdliketoknowwhatwedreamaboutheh #nodirtydreamsthough

I just find it hilarious that someone made a Twitter account for his EYEBROWS! :laugh: :lolwut:

I used to have purple glasses! I'm going to the opticians this week...I should have gone ages ago I hate my current glasses. No idea which ones to get though.

Yeah it's Human I'm going to get...I deleted my spotify as it kept messing up so I'll have to buy it. Some more songs to annoy my neighbours with :woo:

Since freepavarotti was revealed to be just a fan account body parts of his have been popping up all over the place :rofl: I saw one called darrenssexyarms this morning :biggrin:

Original post by coffee&cigarettes
gossip girl on itv2 is only 1 week behind the US. it could happen :smile:

I really hope so! I know Australia have been showing it the same week as the US, it just depends what kind of contract E4 have with getting the episodes I suppose :s-smilie:
Just rewatched "Original Song" and I'm now seriously questioning my sexuality.

Blaine is just so... :dice: :heart: :love:
Original post by Doughnuts!!

Original post by Doughnuts!!
Just rewatched "Original Song" and I'm now seriously questioning my sexuality.

Blaine is just so... :dice: :heart: :love:

:rofl: I wouldn't worry, I'm on the gay side of bi but Darren makes my heart go all of a flutter :love: especially when he sings...and plays his guitar...and plays the piano...and makes lovey dovey speeches...and especially when he has his curly hair...and glasses...*swoon*
:rofl: I wouldn't worry, I'm on the gay side of bi but Darren makes my heart go all of a flutter :love: especially when he sings...and plays his guitar...and plays the piano...and makes lovey dovey speeches...and especially when he has his curly hair...and glasses...*swoon*

And when he's all adorable and enthusiastic... and when he forgets the song lyrics to songs HE wrote... when he gushes about the Klaine kiss... when he's coming out with the most articulate responses to the most inane questions one second and being a geek comparing Chris Colfer to a wood nymph in the next breath... when he wears preppy clothes... when his singing voice goes all gravelly... The way he's still gorgeous when he makes his show faces and...everything!

And when he's all adorable and enthusiastic... and when he forgets the song lyrics to songs HE wrote... when he gushes about the Klaine kiss... when he's coming out with the most articulate responses to the most inane questions one second and being a geek comparing Chris Colfer to a wood nymph in the next breath... when he wears preppy clothes... when his singing voice goes all gravelly... The way he's still gorgeous when he makes his show faces and...everything!

:rofl: if I could like this post I would a million times over :biggrin:
I got Spotify to work! So I listened to Human...then I found Charice's (Sunshine's) version of Listen which I loved on Glee :woo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpZy13nA3uE&feature=related

I think Darren Criss just killed me! 'I reeeaaaalisssssseeee OH!' :fan: *me= deeeead* DEAD, I tell you! :rofl: This actually isn't funny anymore, I'm worried that he's going to implode from the burden of his hotness! And I'm worried for my sanity! :laugh:

That boy has soul! The girls need to stop screaming... not that I blame them but daaaamn, they're perforating my eardrums.

e hine e, OMG! I need to listen to... Listen again! :biggrin: That was one of the best performances I've seen on Glee. *looks it up*

Edit: It's one of those Darren Criss days methinks! He's singing my favourite Christmas song ever...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edGIB-U-1so&feature=related
I give up! I actually love him, I don't even care haha

And I stumbled across his audition (for Finn!) LMAO- imagine him being Finn!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAgUMVihw-E&feature=related
See, he has soul! Lean on Me! :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpZy13nA3uE&feature=related

I think Darren Criss just killed me! 'I reeeaaaalisssssseeee OH!' :fan: *me= deeeead* DEAD, I tell you! :rofl: This actually isn't funny anymore, I'm worried that he's going to implode from the burden of his hotness! And I'm worried for my sanity! :laugh:

That boy has soul! The girls need to stop screaming... not that I blame them but daaaamn, they're perforating my eardrums.

e hine e, OMG! I need to listen to... Listen again! :biggrin: That was one of the best performances I've seen on Glee. *looks it up*

Edit: It's one of those Darren Criss days methinks! He's singing my favourite Christmas song ever...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edGIB-U-1so&feature=related
I give up! I actually love him, I don't even care haha

And I stumbled across his audition (for Finn!) LMAO- imagine him being Finn!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAgUMVihw-E&feature=related
See, he has soul! Lean on Me! :biggrin:

Those performances at that camp are possibly the best I've seen him perform, needless to say they're now on my ipod :biggrin:

Listen was amazing I hope Charice becomes more involved in Glee next season if she stays.

Just seen the edit-him being Finn would be hilarious :rofl:
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest