The Student Room Group

Government allowing homosexual propaganda in schools.

The Government are allowing packs from homosexual charity Stonewall that teach 'acceptance'. These packs teach kids as young as 5 to engage in and condone homosexual activity. This is barbaric population control under the guise of 'acceptance'.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/homosexual-propaganda-taught-schoolchildren-young-five

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

Oh BNP.

I am not going to click that and am going to ignore this thread as best as I can.
Reply 2
Sounds pretty gay
that age is a bit young don't you think? just let them have a normal childhood ffs
You couldn't find a less controversial source?
I don't think you should encourage anybody to be straight or gay, especially children who are very suggestible. Just tell them that either is OK and let them choose naturally.

As a side note: never link a BNP article. just don't :facepalm:

EDIT: It only took one line of that article for the BNP to use the word 'brainwash' for about the billionth time. Any view that opposes their own is apparently only existent due to 'brainwashing'. Bloody BNP :angry:
(edited 13 years ago)
yes because they are gullible

wait until they are older so they can make their own decisions
can't agree with teaching them at such a young age....

but see nothing wrong with teaching students to be accepting of everyone....

I personally wouldn't go near that topic before secondary school though.....cos no child is aware of those things before then and we should just let them grow up and have a normal childhood
Whatever happened to letting kids find out about such things by themselves? I don't understand why the government are pushing this, it's needless and a waste of money.
Reply 9
Original post by Trapezium
The Government are allowing packs from homosexual charity Stonewall that teach 'acceptance'. These packs teach kids as young as 5 to engage in and condone homosexual activity. This is barbaric population control under the guise of 'acceptance'.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/homosexual-propaganda-taught-schoolchildren-young-five

Well count yourself lucky that you only got the 'ignorance' pack then.
no

how is this about morality? this is about an alternative lifestyle you eejit
I fail to see how morality concerns this. Ok, so accepting that some people may bat for the other team is the moral choice as opposed to hating on them, but I thought that would actually be common sense instead of morality.
Reply 12
Of course tolerance on all levels is a good thing, and fine teach children about homosexuality but I dont think 5 year olds are old enough to care about it to be honest. Surely it would be better to give this information to young teenagers.
(edited 13 years ago)
I could neg rep but its effort to feed cookies to trolls :/
Reply 14
In fact I agree with the stance of the OP; I don't see why materials promoting homosexuality should be mandatory. In the article (which I doubt many of you will read), it talks about allowing boys to dress up in girly clothes and to take up cheerleading. This should be accepted because it is a positive choice made by the children rather than an imposition. (let's leave aside that it might not necessarily be related to gayness). However it also talks about several books where homosexual relationships are directly substituted for heterosexual ones. That is promotion and in my opinion is gratuitous, unnecessary and likely to oversex children.

On the whole I think there is no need for books to address issues like that for primary school children. Children only develop their outward sexuality during secondary school, whose libraries rightly contain books with which gay kids might identify.

Disclaimer: I like willies.
i can't believe i read that and tried to make sense of it

utter tosh
Stating that this programme is propaganda, is propaganda in itself.

And thanks for the link, I haven't visited the British Nazi Party's laughable website in a long time. ^^
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Trapezium

Great idea, the sooner they are exposed to it, the more likely they are to see it as normal, which it is. It's not like they're being told to go and have sex and really at the age of 5 i somehow doubt they would haha, i seem to remember thinking boys were smelly and weird at that age.
It's like that woman on cbeebies missing part of her arm, the younger they see these things the less likely they are to grow up and stare thinking it's disgusting and weird.
Homophobia is pointless.
Reply 18
This has been done already.
Original post by Mr. Orange
yes because they are gullible

wait until they are older so they can make their own decisions

Gullible yes, but they're hardly going to be taught that being homosexual is what they should be. It's just teaching them to accept people regardless of their sexuality/race/religion, whatever. And what's wrong with that?

And with complete morons like the BNP around, I think it is pretty reasonable that children be taught that it is okay to be who you want to be. Calling the packs 'propoganda' is complete misuse of the word, infact that whole website is hilarious in some of the things it spouts.

"The British National Party regards this sexual and racial brainwashing of children as wholly perverse. The teaching of sexual propaganda to children is akin to child abuse and has no place in a healthy, normal society."

I mean, really?. Not only is homosexuality 'perverse' but also racially mixed families? Come on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending