The Student Room Group

Didn't buy lube?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
It's not a fear, a lot of girls don't want the guy to go down, so I don't.

Yes, but has she personally dissuaded you from doing so?

And of course pleasure goes further than that, just out of interest how do you know all I do is finger and then bang?

She's probably surmising from the fact that you 'don't care about the anatomy of the vagina' and think sexual lubricant is a magical elixir patented by Ann Summers.
Original post by Profesh
Yes, but has she personally dissuaded you from doing so?

She's probably surmising from the fact that you 'don't care about the anatomy of the vagina' and think sexual lubricant is a magical elixir patented by Ann Summers.

If a girl doesn't want me to go down on her, why would I go again her wishes? Would you?

Are you just angry because you was bullied in high school for being ginger :hugs:
If a girl doesn't want me to go down on her, why would I go again her wishes? Would you?

Are you just angry because you was bullied in high school for being ginger :hugs:

:rofl: So you're as bad at reading as you are at sex. Aren't you quite the catch...
Reply 103

You said that "a lot of girls don't want the guy to go down"; there was no mention of individual preference.

The bullying I experienced while at secondary school forced me to cultivate a witty, erudite persona something that girls now react positively to. I then discovered that they also react positively to the very traits which marked me out as 'ugly' in secondary school.

Hence, not only am I far from 'angry', but I also find myself more than adequately qualified to explain quite how wrong you are.
Original post by Pink Bullets
:rofl: So you're as bad at reading as you are at sex. Aren't you quite the catch...

I Know I'm amazing.
Original post by Profesh
You said that "a lot of girls don't want the guy to go down"; there was no mention of individual preference.

The bullying I experienced while at secondary school forced me to cultivate a witty, erudite persona something that girls now react positively to. I then discovered that they also react positively to the very traits which marked me out as 'ugly' in secondary school.

Hence, not only am I far from 'angry', but I also find myself more than adequately qualified to explain quite how wrong you are.

But these girls that are attracted to your witty persona, are they nice. Because lets be honest, even ugly guys can get girls past 19...
What can I use as a substitute, I've always used lube, I heard oil can cause latex to tear more easily?

Fill me in

.....:eek:
Reply 108
But these girls that are attracted to your witty persona, are they nice. Because lets be honest, even ugly guys can get girls past 19...

Well, they're girls I would've considered vastly out of my league as recently as three years ago. 7/10 and above, if we're being objective.
Reply 109
Are you guys being serious " Get her wet and you won't need any "

Are you guys stupid, the outside/rim of the vagina does not get wet, I need to get in first without no pain on her behalf, hence lube.

Pussy is wet inside anyway even without foreplay? Where do you guys acquire your information O_0

Experience.

Of which you clearly have none. And stop pretending that inflatable doll is a real girl.
dairy lea cheese
Reply 111
Original post by Gemma :)!
SO let me get this straight. You and your girlfriend are ready for sex (I'm assuming this is the case if you can't go out and buy lube) and you're both sat on TSR anxiously waiting for a suggestion of what to use.. yes that sounds incredibly romantic, well done.

PS if you do your job right, you won't need it, if you get my drift ;-)

maybe they want to try anal? :rolleyes:
Original post by philbphil
maybe they want to try anal? :rolleyes:

OH gosh I didn't think of that! eeek.
OP, you are a berk.
Opened my fridge to find jam, butter, and milk. If these don't work, I'll try rubbing cheese on it if I need any help.

Try your fridge as well. See what's in there. She's a lucky girl.
It's not a fear, a lot of girls don't want the guy to go down, so I don't. And of course pleasure goes further than that, just out of interest how do you know all I do is finger and then bang?

Not from personal experience that's for sure *blows raspberries*. Just got that impression from your earlier posts in the thread. I guess we are talking relatively young girls perhaps a bit scared and squeamish about sex. It seems a bit odd that they arent down for you getting on down there with them when the benefits outweigh the negatives.

Ahhh don't listen to me. I'm a relatively old TSR-ian at the grand old age of 25. Just have fun. I just think that most people are so uptight and weird around sex when it's just out there to enjoy. Particularly in a loving couple, I don't see the point in having a lot of inhibition and being embarrassed. Life is too short and sex is a beautiful thing!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Profesh
Well, they're girls I would've considered vastly out of my league as recently as three years ago. 7/10 and above, if we're being objective.

Now then Mr Profesh. I am suprised at you trying to apply some sort of objectivity to things like women's appearance. My 10/10 is probably another woman's 5/10.

Tut tut tut

:tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 117
If shes enjoying herself, you won't need any.:youbetcha:
Reply 118
Original post by Eveiebaby
Now then Mr Profesh. I am suprised at you trying to apply some sort of objectivity to things like women's appearance. My 10/10 is probably another woman's 5/10.

Tut tut tut

:tongue:

Oh, very well: intersubjective, then.
Original post by Profesh

The bullying I experienced while at secondary school forced me to cultivate a witty, erudite persona something that girls now react positively to. I then discovered that they also react positively to the very traits which marked me out as 'ugly' in secondary school.Hence, not only am I far from 'angry', but I also find myself more than adequately qualified to explain quite how wrong you are.

I quite have a thing for red heads.

I never really got the whole hatred of red hair. I think it's pretty hot. Maybe something to so with the complete and utter contrast of pale skin and red hair against black skin.

Yes. I'm a bit bizarre.

Quick Reply