The Student Room Group

some people are so annoyiingnggg =/

okay my housemate and his girlfriend are THE most miserable people in the world and the reason: because their relationship makes them miserable day in day out. and they take it out on me ALL THE TIME and i'm getting a bit fed up of hearing about how unhappy they both are when they wont even say it to each others faces.

they're here now and as soon as they got through the door the girl invited herself into my room and spent ages going on about how miserable she is...fantastic when i am trying to revise for my exam. so after a while i tell her i have to get on with work and her boyfriend is probably wondering why she is up here instead of down there with him and that i hope they feel ok later...

it's been 20 minutes and now she is bombarding me with loads of texts when i just want to revise for my text. so now i am to agitated to concentrate on my notes so i'm here ranting about it instead of revising.... ARRGGHHHHH THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS AND IT'S SO ANNOYING WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE??!?!?!? how do i politely tell them to leave me along for long enough for me to breath???
If you want to revise, why did you waste your time writing this on TSR then?
Get back to revision son

P.S. Just explain to her you have an important exam coming up and you really need to do your work. If she's so stupid not to understand you then it's her problem
(edited 13 years ago)
yoouuu knnoooww wwhhhaattsss reeaallyy AAANNNOOOYYIINNGGG?!?!?!?!?!? :noway:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
Just tell them they are so annoying you started a thread about them on a forum.
Reply 4
Switch your phone off. And get off the computer. Problem solved. Oh and lock your door.
Original post by Anonymous

it's been 20 minutes and now she is bombarding me with loads of texts when i just want to revise for my text. so now i am to agitated to concentrate on my notes so i'm here ranting about it instead of revising.... ARRGGHHHHH THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS AND IT'S SO ANNOYING WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE??!?!?!? how do i politely tell them to leave me along for long enough for me to breath???

what kind of revision is that btw? you must have got so many texts that you think you need to revise them instead of books
:teehee:
Original post by wm123
yoouuu knnoooww wwhhhaattsss reeaallyy AAANNNOOOYYIINNGGG?!?!?!?!?!? :noway:

People who elongate ordinary words using multiple letters for emphasis when they could just use a thesaurus or dictionary and articulate themselves better to use more meaningful words?

Knnnoooww whhaaaaaatttt IIIIIIII meeaaaannn??!?!?!?! ARGH it is so irritating. Even my eyes don't like seeing it! :argh:
(edited 13 years ago)
Just tell her?
Reply 8
Original post by 21stcenturyphantom
People who elongate ordinary words using multiple letters for emphasis when they could just use a thesaurus or dictionary and articulate themselves better to use more meaningful words?

Knnnoooww whhaaaaaatttt IIIIIIII meeaaaannn??!?!?!?! ARGH it is so irritating. Even my eyes don't look seeing it! :argh:

very articulate
Original post by Anonymous
very articulate

SON OF A B!

Bwaha. Yes, I concede; I made a typographical error. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest