The Student Room Group

She took my dog

I know this may sound really hard to believe but please I need as much help as possible. I'm no ladies man or anything and I find it hard to approach women but she caught my eye and we ended up dating for about seven months. I was blackmailed by a work colleague to have an affair otherwise he'd make sure I'm fired from a well paying accountancy job. So, I had the affair but she found out and I was fired anyway. I tried to talk to her and tell her the situation I was in but, out of pure anger she has kidnapped my dog.

I am now left jobless, regretful, lonely and suicidal. What can I do to get my dog back?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
*bump* please help me :frown:
Reply 2
ask the police?
Reply 3
Original post by jimbo139
ask the police?

The problem with that is I don't know where she is staying now. Plus, they'd think it's a trivial case :frown:
Reply 4
Ask the blackmailer to go screw himself, though since you actually went through and cheated on this woman, he now has something on you.

Did you not even consider the blackmailer's motives?
Reply 5
Original post by fibrebiz
Ask the blackmailer to go screw himself, though since you actually went through and cheated on this woman, he now has something on you.

Did you not even consider the blackmailer's motives?

To be honest I didn't know what was wrong with him. I'm also quite weak and if I do that I'd probably be beaten up.
(edited 13 years ago)
I know this is likely to be real it sounds similar to a surreal black comedy.
Reply 7
Original post by DeanK22
I know this is likely to be real it sounds similar to a surreal black comedy.

Seriously, it is real. Why would I be kidding around about this?!
Reply 8
Original post by SugarMagnet
Seriously, it is real. Why would I be kidding around about this?!

:facepalm2:

Because Bored Guy + Keyboard + TSR = :troll:
Reply 9
Original post by Nour00

I'm no troll! I came here for advice not ridicule!
Reply 10
Original post by Nour00

:lol:
Reply 11
Original post by torchwood
:lol:

You think it's funny?! Someones emotional pain! Wilbur has been with me for the past seven years! Do you know how sad it is to lose someone special?!
Reply 12
So, you lost your job and your dog and you thought to yourself "self, you have lost your dog - you should go and register on a forum and tell them"?

Sometimes when your trollign is called it's better to walk away than to desperately try to defend it.
Reply 14
Original post by Ethereal
So, you lost your job and your dog and you thought to yourself "self, you have lost your dog - you should go and register on a forum and tell them"?

Sometimes when your trollign is called it's better to walk away than to desperately try to defend it.

The thing is I'm not trolling as far as I'm concerned Wilbur is in danger. Jobwise at the moment I live with my parents but I am looking as well for a job.
Reply 15

If you didn't want ridicule, dude, you came to the wrong place.
Reply 16
Original post by Nour00
If you didn't want ridicule, dude, you came to the wrong place.

Well what could I do?! My cousin told me that you guys would help me and that you're all a friendly community. No! I don't see that at all.
Reply 17
So you got fired even though you did what the blackmailer wanted? Why?
Reply 18
Original post by rmanoj
So you got fired even though you did what the blackmailer wanted? Why?

I don't know there are cruel people in this world
If your dog is called Wilbur then it's :troll: fo' sho'.

Jussayin :ninja:

Latest

Trending

Trending