The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Listening to Freelance Whales (band with Darren Criss' brother in) doesn't count as Glee/Darren obsession does it?

In more Glee related news apparently Matt Morrison is in London over the weekend. Even though he's one of my least favourite characters in Glee I'd still probably scream if I saw him. Luckily for everyone, I'm nowhere near London.
LMAO, random but I've just realised Burt's shop is called 'Hummel's Tires and Lube.' Please tell me I'm not alone in finding that hilarious... maybe it's just me...

:getmecoat:

Kurt and Blaine Sims mini episode!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=61AvJyzvrIA
I'm CRYING! :rofl:
I'M a compulsive singer, I do the same thing as Blaine. I once sang the Sound of Music on an escalator because I saw a poster. :biggrin:
Original post by e hine e
Listening to Freelance Whales (band with Darren Criss' brother in) doesn't count as Glee/Darren obsession does it?

In more Glee related news apparently Matt Morrison is in London over the weekend. Even though he's one of my least favourite characters in Glee I'd still probably scream if I saw him. Luckily for everyone, I'm nowhere near London.

Of course not... er... :ninja: I just LOL that he's called Chuck, it makes me think of Gossip Girl. Is the music any good? :tongue:

I don't care about him haha! He makes me cringe everytime he does anything in Glee! My sister texted me telling me she walked past Natalie Portman in LA. I think THAT would make me scream. Or... you know... Chris Colfer, Darren Criss, Amber Riley, Heather Morris, Naya Rivera... anyone else but him haha! *ahem*
Original post by diamonddust
LMAO, random but I've just realised Burt's shop is called 'Hummel's Tires and Lube.' Please tell me I'm not alone in finding that hilarious... maybe it's just me...

:getmecoat:

Kurt and Blaine Sims mini episode!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=61AvJyzvrIA
I'm CRYING! :rofl:
I'M a compulsive singer, I do the same thing as Blaine. I once sang the Sound of Music on an escalator because I saw a poster. :biggrin:

:rofl: I usually find myself starting to sing in Tesco and things, it can get quite embarrassing :s-smilie: You're not the only one to find it funny lol :biggrin:

Of course not... er... :ninja: I just LOL that he's called Chuck, it makes me think of Gossip Girl. Is the music any good? :tongue:

I don't care about him haha! He makes me cringe everytime he does anything in Glee! My sister texted me telling me she walked past Natalie Portman in LA. I think THAT would make me scream. Or... you know... Chris Colfer, Darren Criss, Amber Riley, Heather Morris, Naya Rivera... anyone else but him haha! *ahem*

I do quite like their music, they have xylophones and keyboards and guitars which makes it my kind of thing. At the moment I can't stop watching Back to Hogwarts. I think I have a problem.

Schue makes me cringe to...in the show and also real life interviews but I'd still be like GLEEEEE if I saw him. Natalie Portman is pretty amazing though (mainly as she shares my name). If I lived in LA it probably wouldn't be long before I was arrested for stalking.
I've just spent 10 minutes staring and laughing at this gif.
WARNING: Contains spoilers for US episodes unaired in the UK...

Spoiler

Random question but has anyone noticed Chris/Kurt hides his teeth completely when he sings? Sometimes it sort of freaks me out... :blush: I still love him!

Spoiler

Random question but has anyone noticed Chris/Kurt hides his teeth completely when he sings? Sometimes it sort of freaks me out... :blush: I still love him!

That gif is BRILLIANT!

:rofl:

Spoiler

Ok that's way funny!
and yeh his mouth creeps me out when he sings a bit.
:rofl: I usually find myself starting to sing in Tesco and things, it can get quite embarrassing :s-smilie: You're not the only one to find it funny lol :biggrin:

I do quite like their music, they have xylophones and keyboards and guitars which makes it my kind of thing. At the moment I can't stop watching Back to Hogwarts. I think I have a problem.

Schue makes me cringe to...in the show and also real life interviews but I'd still be like GLEEEEE if I saw him. Natalie Portman is pretty amazing though (mainly as she shares my name). If I lived in LA it probably wouldn't be long before I was arrested for stalking.

I was addicted to the performance in the mall with Darren, his guitar, Joey Ritcher (Ron) and loads of fangirls for weeeeeks so don't worry. :biggrin:

I love the guitar beat at the start of 'Back to Hogwarts'. And 'This year I plan to study a lot!' That's me haha! I love Ron! 'That would be cool if you were actually hot!' :rofl: Oh and I love Lauren Lopez as Malfoy! And I love the bit where the houses are like 'Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Griffinydor, SLYTHERIN!' but my favourite bit of that whole song is the Cho Chang bit where they do the slutty dance and then 'Cho' is like 'Bitch, I ain't Cho Chang!' and then Ron's like 'RACIST SISTER!' to Ginny. OMG, I'm laughing just thinking about it.

I think my favourite songs out of the ones I've heard are Granger Danger and Not Alone. Not Alone is amazing but I can't work out if that note at the end is meant to be that dreadful or if it was planned... it was just weird! I keep laughing at 'To maaa-aaaaaa-keeeeee' *Ron-fail* 'to maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaa-keeee'*faux soulful* 'to maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyykeeeeeeee' *even more faux souful* and then Darren singing it in a James Brown wannabe way 'To maaaaaa-aaaa-aaaaa-aaaaa-keeeeee' and then that fail of a last note. It's hilarious and genius at the same time! :rofl:

Yeeeeah... *shuts up*

Spoiler

:rofl: that gif is amazing! I'm sat here laughing at my laptop, which is so not cool. I noticed that in SLS, I think it's mainly when he's singing high/backing things.

I was addicted to the performance in the mall with Darren, his guitar, Joey Ritcher (Ron) and loads of fangirls for weeeeeks so don't worry. :biggrin:

I love the guitar beat at the start of 'Back to Hogwarts'. And 'This year I plan to study a lot!' That's me haha! I love Ron! 'That would be cool if you were actually hot!' :rofl: Oh and I love Lauren Lopez as Malfoy! And I love the bit where the houses are like 'Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Griffinydor, SLYTHERIN!' but my favourite bit of that whole song is the Cho Chang bit where they do the slutty dance and then 'Cho' is like 'Bitch, I ain't Cho Chang!' and then Ron's like 'RACIST SISTER!' to Ginny. OMG, I'm laughing just thinking about it.

I think my favourite songs out of the ones I've heard are Granger Danger and Not Alone. Not Alone is amazing but I can't work out if that note at the end is meant to be that dreadful or if it was planned... it was just weird! I keep laughing at 'To maaa-aaaaaa-keeeeee' *Ron-fail* 'to maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaa-keeee'*faux soulful* 'to maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyykeeeeeeee' *even more faux souful* and then Darren singing it in a James Brown wannabe way 'To maaaaaa-aaaa-aaaaa-aaaaa-keeeeee' and then that fail of a last note. It's hilarious and genius at the same time! :rofl:

Yeeeeah... *shuts up*

Is this one of the videos you've seen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHIhuHNRDEs&feature=related

Lauren Lopez is amazing in that role! I now follow her on twitter too...my twitter feed is basically Glee and Starkid now and I'm not even slightly ashamed.
Darren was performing at 2 events last night, here are the videos from one http://www.youtube.com/user/suprcoolsn#p/u/3/DntqTo--dic including Teenage Dream obviously.
Darren was performing at 2 events last night, here are the videos from one http://www.youtube.com/user/suprcoolsn#p/u/3/DntqTo--dic including Teenage Dream obviously.

He's in a SUIT... a suit... :coma:
I mean... er... the singing is er... good? Am I the only one who doesn't like the Glee performance of Teenage Dream? (I love it when he does it live!) The more I listen to it on Glee, the more 'meh' it seems. Probably because all the later Warbler performances were better. OMG Desperado... he's too talented for words. Though I wish he'd project more. :biggrin: :love: Oh... stop linking to videos of him! Everytime I see him perform I fall a little bit more in love! :tongue:

Darren singing 'Let it Be'. *melts*
(edited 13 years ago)
:rofl: that gif is amazing! I'm sat here laughing at my laptop, which is so not cool. I noticed that in SLS, I think it's mainly when he's singing high/backing things.

Is this one of the videos you've seen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHIhuHNRDEs&feature=related

Lauren Lopez is amazing in that role! I now follow her on twitter too...my twitter feed is basically Glee and Starkid now and I'm not even slightly ashamed.

Yup, that's the one! :biggrin: Love that video! Joey Ritcher's face when he sings off-key is hilarious! :biggrin: :biggrin:
I want to be friends with them all! I'd love to just have a singing/jam session in the middle of a mall! I love how they all sway in unison during the 'Cho Chang' bit! :biggrin:

Laughing at my laptop is a daily occurrence for me! One of the joys of the interweb! :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)

He's in a SUIT... a suit... :coma:
I mean... er... the singing is er... good? Am I the only one who doesn't like the Glee performance of Teenage Dream? (I love it when he does it live!) The more I listen to it on Glee, the more 'meh' it seems. Probably because all the later Warbler performances were better. OMG Desperado... he's too talented for words. Though I wish he'd project more. :biggrin: :love: Oh... stop linking to videos of him! Everytime I see him perform I fall a little bit more in love! :tongue:

Darren singing 'Let it Be'. *melts*

I wasn't taken by Teenage Dream on Glee either-in fact it came on the radio once before the episode aired and I was like 'who the heck is this?' it was quite low key and they edited his voice too much. Live it's amazing though. Desperado and Let it Be are 2 of my favourites :biggrin: there's a lot of love for that suit on the Glee forum too.

Yup, that's the one! :biggrin: Love that video! Joey Ritcher's face when he sings off-key is hilarious! :biggrin: :biggrin:
I want to be friends with them all! I'd love to just have a singing/jam session in the middle of a mall!

Laughing at my laptop is a daily occurrence for me! One of the joys of the interweb! :biggrin:

I wish more people just performed everywhere and anywhere, I think the world would be a much better place...I think ideally I just want to live in a world like Glee :rofl: Joey Richter is amazing!

when I went to America we went past a Jiffy Lube (its like a garage chain) and I thought it was hilarious, Americans don't find it funny at all.
I just caught up on the christmas episode and the sue sylvester one after it. 5 things:
omg baby its cold outside! so cute
cherrios california girls, awesome
Bills bills bills- killer song
thriller-awesome
quinn-wtf are you doing, crazy girl
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by museobsessed

when I went to America we went past a Jiffy Lube (its like a garage chain) and I thought it was hilarious, Americans don't find it funny at all.
I just caught up on the christmas episode and the sue sylvester one after it. 5 things:
thriller-awesome

All the Quinn things seem to go over my head, I know people were going mad over her kissing Finn and I couldn't even remember it :s-smilie: I think I'm just bored of that love triangle now. Bills, Bills, Bills was amazing-I've had it stuck in my head all week.
All the Quinn things seem to go over my head, I know people were going mad over her kissing Finn and I couldn't even remember it :s-smilie: I think I'm just bored of that love triangle now. Bills, Bills, Bills was amazing-I've had it stuck in my head all week.

I've heard that song/watched the performance around 10 times now! When they were doing "Bills, Bills, Bills" on E4, I rushed into the living room with a massive grin on my face. Did the same when my mum watched it on E4+1.

She now thinks that I'm gay. :sigh:
thriller-awesome

You forgot Need you now! Did you not like that duet? Personally, my favourite song from that episode, but Thiller/Heads Will Roll is a close second! :biggrin:

In other news, Puck (Mark Salling) was in my dream last night :drool: ...well... I think it was him (can't actually remember 100%). I'm pretty sure it was, because I was giving him advice on how to get Santana (Naya Rivera) to go out with him. I remember telling him to not make it too easy and make her chase him! :p:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Doughnuts!!

I've heard that song/watched the performance around 10 times now! When they were doing "Bills, Bills, Bills" on E4, I rushed into the living room with a massive grin on my face. Did the same when my mum watched it on E4+1.

She now thinks that I'm gay. :sigh:

:rofl: I love how Blaine really gets his Beyonce on in that song. I watched it on Saturday again on E4 and if I was alone with my TV I would've watched it on E4+1 that day then the same again on Sunday but my mum already thinks I'm crazy.

In other news, SILLY LOVE SONGS TONIGHT!! I'm in love with this episode :woo: can't wait to see it on my TV :woo:
:rofl: I love how Blaine really gets his Beyonce on in that song. I watched it on Saturday again on E4 and if I was alone with my TV I would've watched it on E4+1 that day then the same again on Sunday but my mum already thinks I'm crazy.

In other news, SILLY LOVE SONGS TONIGHT!! I'm in love with this episode :woo: can't wait to see it on my TV :woo:

His facial expressions and gestures are brilliant! :sogood: :coma:

Pfft, your mother doesn't understand the awesomeness of Glee/Blaine!

SILLY LOVE SONGS! :woo: I'm just watching the E4 episodes until the American episodes come back from that stupid break. :nutcase:

His facial expressions and gestures are brilliant! :sogood: :coma:

Pfft, your mother doesn't understand the awesomeness of Glee/Blaine!

SILLY LOVE SONGS! :woo: I'm just watching the E4 episodes until the American episodes come back from that stupid break. :nutcase:

She really doesn't and I've tried converting her enough. Some people are just beyond help.

Hopefully if E4 don't go to a break we'll only be a week behind by the time they come back in the US :woo: Apparently they're not coming back until the 19th April now rather than the 12th...the same week as my 21st birthday :woo: If that happens I don't know if I'll watch from the US or wait a week and attempt to avoid all spoilers to watch them on TV...

Quick Reply

Latest