(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by eugenius 8
i think we should have

Spoiler

Reply 122
i got all excited there until i read that last line :unimpressed:

:giggle:

I've decided to pick up another sport anime, Yawara. I must be going through a phase or something. However, it's proving to be a little more difficult to get ahold of this one.
(edited 13 years ago)

After some thought, I've decided to pick up virtually every series that airs next season, like I used to. :biggrin: I'm way on top of my deadlines now, and I'm not getting any more now (with the exception of my dissertation :awesome:), so now's as good a time as any. :yes:
Reply 124
Original post by AngryJellyfish

After some thought, I've decided to pick up virtually every series that airs next season, like I used to. :biggrin: I'm way on top of my deadlines now, and I'm not getting any more now (with the exception of my dissertation :awesome:), so now's as good a time as any. :yes:

I'm intending to pick up 20 from the season, which is the most I've picked up since 06. I doubt I'll have the time to commit to all of them, though. I'm surprised I managed to in the past. It's not like my circumstances have drastically changed. I was still in full time employment back then. :s-smilie:
Original post by Aiko
I'm intending to pick up 20 from the season, which is the most I've picked up since 06. I doubt I'll have the time to commit to all of them, though. I'm surprised I managed to in the past. It's not like my circumstances have drastically changed. I was still in full time employment back then. :s-smilie:

I'm planning on giving 16 a look, which is twice the amount I picked up the last two seasons. Even now I'm behind on three of my current series, but the way I see it I'll have a lot more free time from next week until whenever I finally find a job (which I hope to do during the summer).
(edited 13 years ago)
ah the new season, im going for loads of shows too, more reason to finish the ones im stalling on now :p: with more spare time i have in Easter i should be able to keep up with 15 or so a week :beard: also decided to watch Hajime no Ippo too, will help with motivation for revision and training :cool:

gona start Myself;Yourself now :ninja:
Reply 127
I'm planning on giving 16 a look, which is twice the amount I picked up the last two seasons. Even now I'm behind on three of my current series, but the way I see it I'll have a lot more free time from next week until whenever I finally find a job (which I hope to do during the summer).

In the past, I used to sample every anime from the season, barring those intended for children (potentially up to 30 or more at once). It's funny, my husband is well aware of my obsession and has always given me space to watch anime, but it was getting to the point where I could see it was putting a strain on our relationship. That aside, our new life state side has been a lot more sociable outside work as well. So, typically I may only watch a few episodes throughout the week and then marathon up to 20+ during the weekend, normally on a Sunday. :redface:

ah the new season, im going for loads of shows too, more reason to finish the ones im stalling on now :p: with more spare time i have in Easter i should be able to keep up with 15 or so a week :beard: also decided to watch Hajime no Ippo too, will help with motivation for revision and training :cool:

Hajime no Ippo? I convinced Vin-kin to watch this not too long, as you may have noticed from his posts on here. Is this merely a coincidence or did he recommended that you watch it also? Either him or Tony. :tongue:

gona start Myself;Yourself now :ninja:

This wasn't bad. The female lead was slightly aloof, from what I can remember, but had quite a traumatic past concerning her family. It's your typical visual novel adaptation... Coming to think of it, I fancy watching one of these. The last I picked up and eventually dropped was Yosuga no Sora which started off reasonably well until it started bordering into hentai territory. Wasn't keen on the Amagami SS approach either. :no:
Reply 128
Also, for those interested, here is the guide I've mocked up for the new forum. It's not finished and I'll probably change the pictures. It'll work in a similar vein to this thread here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=996399

Spoiler

Original post by Aiko
Also, for those interested, here is the guide I've mocked up for the new forum. It's not finished and I'll probably change the pictures. It'll work in a similar vein to this thread here

I'd argue that a description of 'ecchi' should be thrown in instead of/as well as 'eroge', considering that we use the former a hell of a lot more. :dontknow:
Reply 130
I'd argue that a description of 'ecchi' should be thrown in instead of/as well as 'eroge', considering that we use the former a hell of a lot more. :dontknow:

Funnily enough, I removed ecchi, in addition to yuri and yaoi, because I felt there were too many terms that were of a sexual nature. :tongue: Since eroge adaptations are fairly common, I decided to keep that one. I can always add ecchi again. :smile:
Reply 131
I don't remember that ever being discussed. :confused: I remember we voted to change the old Hamtaro logo to the Haruhi one years ago, but if there have been plans to change it again then I've obviously missed out on the discussion.

I can see the sense in changing it now though. Since after the forum upgrade the soc logos have all been stretched to 100x100, and our current one doesn't look that great. I'd be happy to put it up for a vote like last time, so if anyone has any suggestions then by all means post them here. :smile:

*grumbles about having to change the first post so soon after the thread has started*

there was indeed:hmmm: I remember these things unlike you it seems :frown:

I was thinking more

Or perhaps

I approve of the konata one :yep: and I agree with what you said about luffy:s-smilie:

I think haruhi needs to never return after that endless eight debacle :h:

Id suggest something with Kamina but have been unable to find something appropriate:s-smilie:
... dont really like this one but its all I could find :sad:

but after having a look at my avatars folder for ideas how about something with :desu::mmm:

....yes yes I know that got old 3 years ago :erm:

in anycase we should see what mummy/cara would suggest before making a decision .....:tumble:

:indiff:
Reply 132

I was thinking more

I don't know who it is, but I like this one
Reply 133
I've just noticed an OVA from Major that I haven't seen. :eek: I can't really fathom how I've missed this. :redface:
Reply 134

Original post by Aiko
I've just noticed an OVA from Major that I haven't seen. :eek: I can't really fathom how I've missed this. :redface:

you were probably too busy playing quake:sadnod:
Original post by November 11

I take it you're also a big Ghost in the Shell fan? :five:
Reply 136
Oh Id like to also reccomend this for the new logo thing to replace pixelated haruhi degenerate

but preferably a non msn paint version:erm:

EDIT: My friend has found a manga based on the life of Princess Diana.:lolwut: Aparrntly Camilla is portrayed as evil.:lolwut:
Diana Spencer never had ambitions to become royal, but she dreamed just like the rest of us. That all changes when Prince Charles visits her home one day hoping to see her sister, but instead ends up inviting Diana to a Ball at Buckingham Palace! At the ball, a chance meeting with a stranger helps Diana draw the attention of all of England's aristocracy, including the Prince and Queen, and, of course, Camilla Parker Bowles. This is a story about how pure-hearted Diana Spencer became Princess Diana, The People's Princess and the Queen of the Pure Heart a royal beloved the world over.

its on a large manga viewing website, just ask google for it :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Liquidus Zeromus
I take it you're also a big Ghost in the Shell fan? :five:

The major accompanied me to work upon my t-shirt today. I believe this answers your question. :]
Reply 138
Ooh looking for a new icon! Great, that blurry Haruhi is starting to get annoying :P

I like the Konata icon its nice and bright and Konata was a great character. I also like these.....

Reply 139
Original post by caraniel
Ooh looking for a new icon! Great, that blurry Haruhi is starting to get annoying :P

I like the Konata icon its nice and bright and Konata was a great character. I also like these.....

Nice to see you posting again, Cara. Hope you've been feeling better. :hugs:

Latest