Didn't buy lube?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Are you doing her up the bum?
Why do you have to use lube?
Why don't you lick her pussy?
Use tap water it's what I do, Duh
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
No, I can't be bothered to go out and get some, yeah when girls tend to get wet it's usually the inside of the vagina, and not the outside :wink: just need to get in first with no pain, hence lube darlin ¬¬

lolwut? What kind of girls have you been sleeping with? From personal experience, I'm not JUST wet on the inside :') unless you're not doing it wrong. That would explain the need for lube. Or you don't do foreplay, in which case, there's your solution.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 125
Use Worcestershire sauce
Reply 126
Original post by Eveiebaby
I quite have a thing for red heads.

I never really got the whole hatred of red hair. I think it's pretty hot. Maybe something to so with the complete and utter contrast of pale skin and red hair against black skin.

Yes. I'm a bit bizarre.

I've found that I tend to polarise opinion quite radically, but sufficiently so at the positive end of the spectrum to have been practically molested on a number of occasions. Which, considering how generally unsocial I am, is quite an achievement.

Never by anyone particularly 'exotic', though, unfortunately.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by kristinaalovesu
Why don't you lick her pussy?

That sounds like a very good plan to me, it's never failed in my experience, especially if you lick her until she's almost ready to cum....! ;-) :colondollar:
Why does anybody need lube for regular sex? Surely that's a sign shes not really feeling it...........
Reply 129
Original post by dinglemeister
That sounds like a very good plan to me, it's never failed in my experience, especially if you lick her until she's almost ready to cum....! ;-) :colondollar:

Almost ready? I'd have thought that stopping then would be a bit mean.
Original post by Potiron
Almost ready? I'd have thought that stopping then would be a bit mean.

Teasing isn't mean... it makes it all the more pleasureable when she does cum! Plus if she's almost cum during oral sex, she definitely won't be worried about being wet enough!
Teasing isn't mean... it makes it all the more pleasureable when she does cum! Plus if she's almost cum during oral sex, she definitely won't be worried about being wet enough!

Agreed. Teasing can be good. I may complain to the OH sometimes, but thats purely because its frustrating. But it is good frustrating. I love being teased! :biggrin:
Original post by ponpon14
Agreed. Teasing can be good. I may complain to the OH sometimes, but thats purely because its frustrating. But it is good frustrating. I love being teased! :biggrin:

We like good frustrating! :-) I love teasing my gf, and she loves it too, especially when the teasing is over and she finally gets what she's been waiting for.... ;-)
Reply 133
Original post by Gemma :)!
OH gosh I didn't think of that! eeek.

meh its not so bad, so long as you're not too tense and uptight about the thought of anal use plenty of lube and work up to the penis using fingers etc, also works well if you have a massage first to help you relax :rolleyes:
Reply 134
maybe he's dating a really really old woman?
Original post by philbphil
meh its not so bad, so long as you're not too tense and uptight about the thought of anal use plenty of lube and work up to the penis using fingers etc, also works well if you have a massage first to help you relax :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice, I'll bear that in mind LOL x
Reply 136
Original post by Gemma :)!
Thanks for the advice, I'll bear that in mind LOL x

well good for you :smile: bearing it in mind shows you're not completly closed to the idea, which is good because its tighter for the guy, a great way to spice things up in the bedroom, and according to my girlfriend the orgasms she gets through anal are stronger :biggrin:
Reply 137
well good for you :smile: bearing it in mind shows you're not completly closed to the idea, which is good because its tighter for the guy, a great way to spice things up in the bedroom, and according to my girlfriend the orgasms she gets through anal are stronger :biggrin:

We like good frustrating! :-) I love teasing my gf, and she loves it too, especially when the teasing is over and she finally gets what she's been waiting for.... ;-)

so alone :emo:
Reply 138
Original post by Potiron
so alone :emo:

try dirty talking to your penis, that spices things up when you're by yourself :wink:
it might have sounded good when i said it but its a LDR and i only get to see her once or twice a month so i'm in the same boat as you for 29-30 days a month...
Reply 139
i'm in the same boat as you for 29-30 days a month...

And we all know what us navy types get up to :colone:

I was in a ldr :daydreaming:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending