The Student Room Group

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dobbys sock
One of the deleted scenes from Deathly Hallows Part 1 has been released. When I was watching it I was a bit annoyed that it hadn't been included, but I don't see how it could have been slotted in - it would have ruined the pace of the opening bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ROEIQ_31A

Thanks for posting the video. :wizard:

To embed a video you only need to paste the video ID found after v= in the URL - into the tags. :smile:

[NOPARSE]
[/NOPARSE]

To give:
Reply 1081
Original post by Luceria
Your signature is brilliant :awesome:

Why thank you. :colondollar:
dobbys sock is probably my favourite username. :teeth:

Original post by Luceria
Your signature is brilliant :awesome:

:ditto:

Original post by aja89
Why thank you. :colondollar:

You always have good sigs tbh. :yep:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Thanks for posting the video. :wizard:

To embed a video you only need to paste the video ID found after v= in the URL - into the tags. :smile:

[NOPARSE]
[/NOPARSE]

To give:

Thanks :smile: I was wondering why I hadn't been able to get youtube vids to work on here, even though I managed it in my sig!
Reply 1084
dobbys sock is probably my favourite username. :teeth:

:ditto:

You always have good sigs tbh. :yep:

I even read the words in my head - in her voice.

:h:
Reply 1085
That deleted scene really should have been in the actual film. I imagine it will almost definitely be in the extended, blu ray, anniversary, valentines, christmas release.
Oh for ****s sake. You've got be kidding me. They're doing the second half in ****ing 3D? Fabulous! :banghead:
Reply 1087
Yer I heard about that a few weeks back :facepalm2:

I can't wait until the 3-d fad dies away before coming back again in a few years.

When done right, in the right film it can be rather nice. But it isn't really something that ever seems to improve a film.
I'll check out those deleted scenes when I get home, but right now I'm on a train and their wifi really isn't good enough for video!

I assume the dudley/harry scene is actually lovely and should have been put it? I was SO cross they didn't put it in!
Reply 1089
So wait, they are ONLY showing the film in 3D? Or just giving people the option? I can't think of anything worse than having the completion of my cinematic Harry Potter experience utterly ruined by tacky shots of broomsticks waving in my face. :frown:
Reply 1090
Original post by aja89
So wait, they are ONLY showing the film in 3D? Or just giving people the option? I can't think of anything worse than having the completion of my cinematic Harry Potter experience utterly ruined by tacky shots of broomsticks waving in my face. :frown:

I heard that somewhere that it would be in 3d but assumed they would do both so we could choose which we prefer to watch.
A pic has been released which is very spoilerific, even if you've read the book and are looking forward to the film, it in the sense ruins it for you because you obviously don't know how it will look on screen.

I'm not going to post it though.
A pic has been released which is very spoilerific, even if you've read the book and are looking forward to the film, it in the sense ruins it for you because you obviously don't know how it will look on screen.

I'm not going to post it though.

Will you PM it? My curiosity has been aroused!

Spoiler

Original post by greeneyedgirl
Will you PM it? My curiosity has been aroused!

Spoiler

PMed.

Spoiler

Very disappointed.
PMed.

Spoiler

Very disappointed.

Oooo will you PM it to me too please :smile:
PMed.

Spoiler

Very disappointed.

Very definitely agree! Also annoyed that in this trailer you see (even for a split second) you see the death of fred...that pissed me off! I'm rather disappointed in the split second view of that!
To anyone else, if you just visit :http://www.mugglenet.com/

You'll see it. It's pretty disappointing.

Original post by CookieDoughLove
Oooo will you PM it to me too please :smile:

Done. :smile:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Very definitely agree! Also annoyed that in this trailer you see (even for a split second) you see the death of fred...that pissed me off! I'm rather disappointed in the split second view of that!

Yeah. :/

I know it's a trailer and they have to show action, but I would prefer if trailers just kept out the deaths and other plot points. Even for fans, who have read the book, seeing it is still new.
Yeah. :/

I know it's a trailer and they have to show action, but I would prefer if trailers just kept out the deaths and other plot points. Even for fans, who have read the book, seeing it is still new.

Exactly, and I've had a very cinematic idea of how they would put together the last book! Obviously that came out after a film (or maybe even a few films) had been shot, so I had an idea of the castle we were working with etc, and had it all set out in my mind... I now know that a lot of the end of the 7th book wont live up to that!
First official poster for part 2 has just been released :biggrin:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest