The Student Room Group

What's he doing? and why?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by loling909
Surely he takes you seriously if he's asking you about marriage and kids?

saying that, he told me he loved me when we kissed for the first time (got together), i was like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek wtf

then 10 months later he left me cuz he liked someone else, which probably didnt work out so he came back ahaa (though he did seem genuinely sorry)

in short, he's a kind of emotional/romantic/easily impressed/influenced guy
Reply 21
Ok seems like I've missed something? Why's he calling you jealous?

You can PM if you want to talk about your situation for advice...cause you're thread is confusing me lol

hey, look in the post above you :smile:
Reply 22
Ok seems like I've missed something? Why's he calling you jealous?

You can PM if you want to talk about your situation for advice...cause you're thread is confusing me lol

is it ok if i do PM you?:o:o
Reply 23
Original post by Foo.mp3
excessive attention = ? and who are these 'other females'?

haha

ok, he doesn;t have any consistent female friends, girls come and go out of his life every few months.
few examples of inappropriate behaviour
1) taking photos at a party with a girl hugging, pretending to kiss, one photo with his head/face pressed up against her boob
2) after seeing someone's pic commenting "her boobs have grown" to an audience of a male friend and me
3) saying that one of his friends was being too cocky so he tried to piss her off my saying "i want you" and "let's do it"
apparently this made her tell him to **** off
the girl herself emailed me about it

like.......... okay.............................
just general things i myself wouldn't do out of respect for him, like commenting on photos sayin a girl looks hot/cute/sweet/drawing hearts

just meh, the online stuff might not be a big deal, but feels so cuz we're in a LDR.
friends are saying what he's doing isn't right
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
is it ok if i do PM you?:o:o

Yh go for it :smile:
Reply 25
Yh go for it :smile:

sorry actually i explained quite a lot in my last post :redface:
Reply 26
haha

ok, he doesn;t have any consistent female friends, girls come and go out of his life every few months.
1) taking photos at a party with a girl hugging, pretending to kiss, one photo with his head/face pressed up against her boob
2) after seeing someone's pic commenting "her boobs have grown" to an audience of a male friend and me
3) saying that one of his friends was being too cocky so he tried to piss her off my saying "i want you" and "let's do it"

just general things i myself wouldn't do out of respect for him, like commenting on photos sayin a girl looks hot/cute/sweet/drawing hearts

just meh, the online stuff might not be a big deal, but feels so cuz we're in a LDR.

Your bf sounds like a right dick. :lolwut: tbh, I don't think you derserve him at all. You deserve way better than that.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
Somebody is having doubts :ahee:
long story.. giving other females excessive (in my opinion) attention
on the other hand, my views might be 19th century.......
idk.. i don't think he's joking.

thank you.

ahhh okay, talk to him about this then. tell him he's not allowed to speak until you have said everything.

Nah I don't think he's joking either. It's a bit weird that he's the one wanting to settle down as it's usually the other way around! You're welcome, let us know how it goes!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by converselove
ahhh okay, talk to him about this then. tell him he's not allowed to speak until you have said everything.

Nah I don't think he's joking either. It's a bit weird that he's the one wanting to settle down as it's usually the other way around! You're welcome, let us know how it goes!

idk......... sometimes wish he'd end it or cheat or smthing........ i can't bring myself to, because i know i will feel guilty and want him back :frown:
Reply 30
Original post by Foo.mp3

It's much much worse when you're removed from the situation yourself aye. Trust is important in any relationship and absolutely vital in LDR's.. doesn't sound like he inspires much (trust) in you so I can empathise. Standard TSR advice would be 'talk to him', if it were me I wouldn't bother talking.. :rolleyes:

i tried talking, it's no use
he just carries on
like on so many occasions he'd say we're gonna "talk on the phone in an hour" in the evening
in the meantime he's not doing anything, sitting on the computer...
i'll be there waiting for him
then he'd be like ooh it's late, im gonna go to bed

seriously?! just say u're too tired to talk in the first place then! or talk first then play fifa
it's minor thing, yes, but put altogether with all the others...
Reply 31
haha

and this, to you, is a romantic guy?
Reply 32
Original post by in_vogue
and this, to you, is a romantic guy?

haha he claims he is
the likes the idea of a "walking-around-all-day-then-stand-looking-at-the-sunset-by-the-lake-listening-to-music-hugging-then-it-rains-and-we-run-home-dripping-wet-fall-asleep-together"
:colondollar:

haa
Reply 33
haha he claims he is
the likes the idea of a "walking-around-all-day-then-stand-looking-at-the-sunset-by-the-lake-listening-to-music-hugging-then-it-rains-and-we-run-home-dripping-wet-fall-asleep-together"
:colondollar:

haa

Are you serious? *vom*
Reply 34
Are you serious? *vom*

yes, i'm serious, he told me about it a few days ago
trying to recollect any other fantasies..
i'll let you know :wink: ahaha

yh i cringed:cool:
Reply 35
Are you serious? *vom*

OHOHHHH he once saw a pic of a girl and a guy in matching *she's my gf ===>*
*<=== he's my bf* t-shirts, and wanted to get some
Reply 36
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'd make it clear in no uncertain terms that you're not impressed and that if this carries on you're going to have to let him go.. :rolleyes:

yh simple as..:redface:
Reply 37
Original post by Foo.mp3
All seem relatively minor from a teenage boy for me..

really? i understand single guys, but if someone's in a relationship?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending