The Student Room Group

girl implying she wants to come to mine or not?

i met a girl last week we got talking for ages and we had a great conversation of course i like her. we exchanged numbers and flirted via text throughout the evening on that same day. eventually she asked do you live alone? I said yes and that she could come round whenever. she replied what type of 'house is it? and she confirmed the area (note I told her the area where I live when we first spoke face to face) and i told her what type of house it was and gave her a little more detail as to where it's located since I thought she was implying she wanted to come round. she replied with a smiley face. after that i sent a text but not about coming to my house it was about some thing trivial. its been a few days and we havent spoken or text each other

question: was she hinting she wanted to come to my place or was she just simply curious? also if she were implying the former what would you say to invite her over? (via text or call?or face to face? etc)

i prefer reply's from girl but guys also welcome.
cheers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes.
She definitely wants to **** you.
Original post by Anonymous

i prefer reply's from girl but guys also welcome.
cheers

I.E. Guys GTFO of this thread... please :biggrin:
That was her way of letting you know, and it was up to you to give the invitation.

Why else do you think she was asking about your house? It isn't a geography lesson.

Invite her round and let her play with your man vegetable :jiggy:
Reply 4
Original post by Panda Vinnie
That was her way of letting you know, and it was up to you to give the invitation.

Why else do you think she was asking about your house? It isn't a geography lesson.

Invite her round and let her play with your man vegetable :jiggy:

today would have been the 4 day she sent one text 2 days ago to see how i was doing so is it oo late to follow up and what would you say?!
'you up for coming round mine then? :smile: Xxx'
Reply 6
Better late than never.
There are two possibilities

1. She wants to come around yours

2. You've annoyed her brother and now she has your address. She is going to give him the information and a few months down the line when you've forgotten all about her, he is going to deliver a nice big brick straight through your window which will hit your television causing it to blow up and the house will catch on fire. She will then text you 'haha, owned!'

Yeah, I'd say number 1 makes more sense :smile:
Reply 8
She wants to come over but since she just met you she dosent want to be too intrusive and ask in a blatant way. Text her in a casual way asking if she wants to come over to watch a dvd etc :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Liyah
She wants to come over but since she just met you she dosent want to be too intrusive and ask in a blatant way. Text her in a casual way asking if she wants to come over to watch a dvd etc :smile:

wouldnt that sound cheesy though? what if she replies 'a DVD? are you that lonely? lol or you dont really wanna watch a dvd do you'? she'll get the message that im implying sex so i think that lines quite obvious?
Oh ffs OP, just invite her around to yours already.

Do you want her to suck your sausage or not?
Reply 11
wouldnt that sound cheesy though? what if she replies 'a DVD? are you that lonely? lol or you dont really wanna watch a dvd do you'? she'll get the message that im implying sex so i think that lines quite obvious?

Lol you need to relax ! I doubt she would give you a rude response and if she did , its probably not the kind of girl you want to pursue anyway. Unless she is 10th she will know that a guy she's been flirting with inviting her over to watch a dvd is just an excuse to invite her over but not necessarily just for sex.
Reply 12
Stop over analysing everything and just ask her! Whether you do it now or wait another another week the answer will probably be the same so just do it already!

:facepalm:
For goodness sake, you can't try and predict what her exact worded response will be. Just ask her if she wants to come over and watch a film/play Xbox etc. Since she's been asking questions about your house, it's pretty safe to assume she wants an invite :rolleyes:
God, if I was a meaner person I would say people like the OP don't deserve to get laid.
OP, if you want her to come round to your house, text her pronto. She probably feels like an absolute idiot that she made her intentions very clear and you just brushed it off. I wouldn't worry about coming across as blatant or desperate, as she sounded it herself really. If you dig that, go for it.
Reply 16
Original post by rugbyladosc
'you up for coming round mine then? :smile: Xxx'

Do not use this line. There are 101 better ways of approaching the subject.
Yup, she's definitely surveying your house. I suggest you overdo the asking price.
She's probably hinting that she wants you to invite her over.
Reply 19
Original post by Riderz
Do not use this line. There are 101 better ways of approaching the subject.

ok so what would you say?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending