The Student Room Group

She'll send me one text and then stop

Why? She sends one text, or maximum two, and then that's it, she won't send anymore for a long while, or until I send one later. Sometimes I think she just does it to annoy me or some other trivial reason.

And its nothing to do with credit as she has unlimited texts.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Same with me m8, my advice, just leave it. She obviously is not interested.
Why do you care so much, just a bloody text, it's not like it's killing you is it? Ehh.
Reply 3
Original post by qwerty_mad
Why? She sends one text, or maximum two, and then that's it, she won't send anymore for a long while, or until I send one later. Sometimes I think she just does it to annoy me or some other trivial reason.

And its nothing to do with credit as she has unlimited texts.

Probably just wants attention and to feel like you want her by leaving you hanging..
Don't text her then if you don't like it....
slaaaaaaaaaaaag! :biggrin:
Text her more, even if she doesn't text back, just to let her know you care...:rolleyes:
Maybe if she sends more, you'll continuously text her all day :P. From personal experience, it can be a bit annoying when somebody texts all the time...
Or she might just be busy, or not take her phone everywhere with her :smile:
I do this.

It's because I really can't stand text 'conversations'. I'd rather someone ring me or, even better - speak to me in person. Also, unless a text directly specifies an answer is needed, I'm unlikely to respond.

Maybe this is why. I do acknowledge that most people are a lot more clued-up about texting etiquette and whatnot. I'm slightly odd in this area :sigh:.
Reply 9
pisses me off too, but the only time i do it is if it's someone i like and she's boring. She could just be anal, just do the same ****
Reply 10
Maybe she's lowon credit and trying ration things around her contacts?

Nah I'm playing, she's not just interested.
LOL! i do the same to some guy that likes me :rofl2:

us girls do this when we're clearly not interested or just find you plain boring :camp:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by viksta1000
slaaaaaaaaaaaag! :biggrin:

lolwut
Reply 13
i think it mite b becos she dropped the fone tripped over it and hurted her shoulder too much from the backlash of the rather dreadful hairy event and there may of been a bit of pubescent pubetalk eminating from her mouth which she didnt think you want to hear it a bit
Have you tried asking her why?
Reply 15
Original post by Yawn11
Maybe she's lowon credit and trying ration things around her contacts?

Nah I'm playing, she's not just interested.

Thing is, at times she'll text like crazy.
Reply 16
Original post by Ultimate_Geek
I do this.

It's because I really can't stand text 'conversations'. I'd rather someone ring me or, even better - speak to me in person. Also, unless a text directly specifies an answer is needed, I'm unlikely to respond.

Maybe this is why. I do acknowledge that most people are a lot more clued-up about texting etiquette and whatnot. I'm slightly odd in this area :sigh:.

I agree with this bit. My friends are always asking why I don't reply back, but i think they've just got used to it now and stopped sending me so many texts:rolleyes:
Reply 17
Original post by flowermaster91
LOL! i do the same to some guy that likes me :rofl2:

us girls do this when we're clearly not interested or just find you plain boring :camp:

Why do you send the first text to a guy you're not interested in?
Reply 18
Original post by logic123
Same with me m8, my advice, just leave it. She obviously is not interested.

Could be that but other days she texts me a lot.
Original post by qwerty_mad
Why do you send the first text to a guy you're not interested in?

oh soz woops, i thought you meant that shes not bothered in texting you back...but yeah she's just not interested bro, who knows why she does it...she could be just bored when she does do it :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending