The Student Room Group

She'll send me one text and then stop

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by flowermaster91
oh soz woops, i thought you meant that shes not bothered in texting you back...but yeah she's just not interested bro, who knows why she does it...she could be just bored when she does do it :dontknow:

:lowut: What makes you so certain?
I reckon that it doesn't mean that she isn't into you, it might she is a lazy texter or is trying to come with an interesting response. Have you asked her why she isn't texting much? For example I mean to text back at one point and then forget so don't be downhearted about this girl :smile:
Original post by qwerty_mad
:lowut: What makes you so certain?

because if she was she would always be wanting to text you all the time and not these dry replies you're getting. The way shes texting you is the way i do to certain people i find boring or just when i'm bored and got no one else to talk to

does she ever call you? chat a lot on fb?

whats the convo like if you have called her? because if the convo is dead either shes just not the type of person that enjoys phonecalls or just not interesred
Reply 23
because if she was she would always be wanting to text you all the time and not these dry replies you're getting. The way shes texting you is the way i do to certain people i find boring or just when i'm bored and got no one else to talk to

does she ever call you? chat a lot on fb?

whats the convo like if you have called her? because if the convo is dead either shes just not the type of person that enjoys phonecalls or just not interesred

Firstly, most of the time she initiates the convos; secondly, she usually texts me a lot but its just recently that its not been the same.

You don't even know the content or pattern of our texts/phone convos, yet are jumping to such presumptions.
I can see why you're confused as there seem to be mixed signals. It's possible she's wondering the same about you, or thinks that it's your job to take the lead and chase her. It might be that she's holding back slightly after having made that first move (texting you). The only way to find out whether she is interested but retain your dignity is to ask her out. If she says yes, you're in, but if she says no or just doesn't respond, move on. Oh, and do it quickly otherwise she might lose interest (if there is interest to lose).
Firstly, most of the time she initiates the convos; secondly, she usually texts me a lot but its just recently that its not been the same.

You don't even know the content or pattern of our texts/phone convos, yet are jumping to such presumptions.

err what? im not the only one that said shes not interested so jam. Youre the loser having to go on tsr for your problem when all you couldve done was ask her what was wrong you idiot
Reply 26
She's just not that into you. Accept it. :top:
I do this all the time. I am usually busy and don't like stopping every 2 min to reply to a text..
I usually reply to a couple then forget to respond to any others.
If you want to have her undivided attention, call her! Get the conversation done in one go rather than drawing it out by texting for ages.
Reply 28
texting is for faggots

truth
Reply 29
err what? im not the only one that said shes not interested so jam. Youre the loser having to go on tsr for your problem when all you couldve done was ask her what was wrong you idiot

Why you getting all vex for? No need for war. Smile :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by aeterno
She's just not that into you. Accept it. :top:

Have come to terms with it. :smile:
Why you getting all vex for? No need for war. Smile :smile:

lol i dont get angry on the internet, but you obviously were about some gay chick not texting you :rofl:
Reply 32
Original post by I am 12
texting is for faggots

truth

Maybe, but your point is irrelevant in the context of this thread.
Thing is, at times she'll text like crazy.

Then there is some interest there. She probaly doesnt want to come accross as desperate and put you off..if there are times where she texts a lot.

Or she may have other things to do, busy, watching something, out with friends or doing work etc..but as long as she is replying back.

Why do you send the first text to a guy you're not interested in?

It's only an initial interest...you like the look of a guy and his first impressions...and then you get to know him..and he's not how you expected him to actually be etc
Reply 34
lol i dont get angry on the internet, but you obviously were about some gay chick not texting you :rofl:

I'm not angry, not at all. I don't know how to.
Why? She sends one text, or maximum two, and then that's it, she won't send anymore for a long while, or until I send one later. Sometimes I think she just does it to annoy me or some other trivial reason.

And its nothing to do with credit as she has unlimited texts.

Don't be so possessive, she's probably busy doing other things. If she was really interested she would text you back so just leave it or send her a joke or something.
I'm not angry, not at all. I don't know how to.

you obviously were about some chick who was clearly from the beginning not that into you.

Reply 37
you obviously were about some chick who was clearly from the beginning not that into you.

Lol, it's flattering that you should do so much.
Reply 38
Original post by NeonSkies
Don't be so possessive, she's probably busy doing other things. If she was really interested she would text you back so just leave it or send her a joke or something.

Yeah, I'll just leave it. :smile:
Lol, it's flattering that you should do so much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending