The Student Room Group

Going to a teachers house...

Is this allowed?

My maths teacher has asked me to go to her house for A-level revision sessions as I need an A* in it to meet the offer of my firm choice university.

I'm male, she's female. She's married so it's not as though we're meeting up for sex or anything (which is a shame as she's beautiful :colondollar:)

Anyway, could she get into trouble if I went to her house regularly? She's suggest twice a week.

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Are you paying her (ie is it private tuition)?

If not, don't do it.
Reply 2
it terms of you being an A level student (assuming your 17/18) she shouldn't really get into trouble, although to be on the safe side you should arrange these sessions in a library
Hmm, I don't know anything about the legality of it but isn't there somewhere else you could meet up?

In her classroom after school/college? School/college library? What about lunchtime lessons or seeing her during free periods?

It would be awful for her to get into trouble when she's just trying to be a good teacher :s-smilie:
Reply 4
Bring a condom just in case
Just make sure you don't subtract your clothes and divide her legs.
Original post by Salazar
Bring a condom just in case

Haha :tongue:

Next week, I'll be looking out for a thread saying "Umm, I went to my teacher's house the other day for maths revision, but we ended up having sex and now she might be pregnant. Help!" :wink:
Reply 7
go to her house....

take a condom....

and TAP DAT!
Reply 9
mmm... Are you going to lie normal to her curves so you can find out her coefficiant of friction? :awesome:
Reply 10
Go for the tuition, get an A* and whatever else happens will be a bonus :biggrin:
Nah it's fine. My teacher does this, but only in the holidays.. He also tutors other people regularly (e.g every week, but that is paid tuition)
Teahcers can be private tutors at the same time! And many of them have students at their house, rather than the other way round. It's not a big deal :smile:
the real question is...is she hot or not?
Seems a bit strange her going out of her way just to teach you she must be a really good teacher or maybe she likes you. Just don't tell anyone you are going and hope that you end up doing extra curricular activities.
i had my teacher come round mine for paid tuition
Reply 15
Original post by Anonymous

Anyway, could she get into trouble if I went to her house regularly?

Thanks

Depends if her husband catches you having sex with her. Seriously man if you end up doing it, you are a God among men and I salute you.

I'd give you some serious advice but I'm off to my french teacher's house for a 1to1 tuition.

P.S. French isn't one of my A levels :perv:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Expect exponential growth..

:facepalm2:

Not those terrible mathematical innuendos. :sigh:

OP, I agree with what another user said. Bring a condom just in case.
Reply 17
When you are a little bit older, a woman giving you A-level sessions means something completely different.

And if you're going to look that up, don't use your mum's computer or the one at the school library.
Original post by Anonymous
Is this allowed?

My maths teacher has asked me to go to her house for A-level revision sessions as I need an A* in it to meet the offer of my firm choice university.

I'm male, she's female. She's married so it's not as though we're meeting up for sex or anything (which is a shame as she's beautiful :colondollar:)

Anyway, could she get into trouble if I went to her house regularly? She's suggest twice a week.

Thanks

Suggest you get a takeaway after some small talk and afterwards whilst she's tried from digesting the meal say, "How about we subtract your clothes, divide your legs and get some addition going awn. None of the multiplication BS after :sexface:"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending