The Student Room Group

I use a sex toy because I'm not getting any sex (male)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by James4d
How about every time you feel like shagging your sex toy, you go to a bar instead and try and find yourself a woman.

Would you say this to a girl who wanted to use a dildo too? Just go out and find a man to shag instead? Just curious.
Watching yourself **** a toy in the mirror :lolwut:
Reply 22
Original post by B-Man.
Get a girl, any girl - lower your standards if you are this desperate. You obviously don't care what you stick you penis in and it has to be healthier than using sex toys.

what is unhealthy about using sex toys? i think it could be more unhealthy if you got an STI from a girl. i dont worry about STIs though, before you jump to conclusions.
Reply 23
Original post by Hylean
Does having a dildo or vibrator stop women from looking for a man?

Depends what a woman is looking for. Just sexual pleasure, it could do yeah. If they still wanted a more emotional experience or the physicalness of a whole man, then no.

You could argue the exact same for men though, so yeah valid point :smile:
why are they called toys? I have an image of a transformer or something
Reply 25
Original post by Lewroll
Mum walking in on son masturbating with hand: :eek:
Mum walking in on son masturbating with pussy/ass combo :puke:

Now I can't get the image out of my head of son using Mum's vomit as lube for the pussy/ass combo :sad:

Damn my disgusting imagination, It's almost as bad as the OP's... I imagine the pussy/ass combo experience to be something like having sex with an invisible woman who's sat in some paint.
It's not that weird. Whats the difference between you doing this and a girl using a dildo/vibrator? I mean its not as if your into any weird fetishes. As long as you don't really tell everyone I think its fine
Reply 27
Get some proper action mate, nothing beats the real mcoy!!
Reply 28
Original post by emeleh
Yeah but wouldn't the fact you know you have a toy at home which can please you stop you from trying to meet a girl?

I dunno, I don't know your personal circumstances!

nope. if i wasnt using the toy, i would be doing some other largely pointless activity like watching TV or playing on the computer.

i do go out whenever i can. thats not very often with the friends i have (once a week. maybe twice on a good week) and when i do go out, i'm not really meeting any girls. the girls we invite along already have boyfriends anyway.

yes i want a girl but i dont have one.
Meh, guys have needs. I'd keep it quiet when you do get a new gf though, girls are shallow and will probably judge you.
Original post by Dr Pressure
what is unhealthy about using sex toys? i think it could be more unhealthy if you got an STI from a girl. i dont worry about STIs though, before you jump to conclusions.

Can I ask some personal questions about using the toy?
Original post by Liam_G
Now I can't get the image out of my head of son using Mum's vomit as lube for the pussy/ass combo :sad:

Damn my disgusting imagination, It's almost as bad as the OP's... I imagine the pussy/ass combo experience to be something like having sex with an invisible woman who's sat in some paint.

This has happened to you before, hasnt it?
Reply 32
Original post by Anonymous
Can I ask some personal questions about using the toy?

if you want. i'd be happy to answer any questions about it.
Reply 33
I don't think its weird, i think its more concerning that you are so attached to them it effects your mood.
Reply 34
Original post by Trigger
I don't think its weird, i think its more concerning that you are so attached to them it effects your mood.

lets put it this way: if you dont get sex or masturbate/use a dildo for a while, you would become grumpy and irritable? i do.

sex would be better. sex would be the ideal. but sex toys are the next best thing. i have to let out my sexual frustration somehow.
Reply 35
Original post by Liam_G
I imagine the pussy/ass combo experience to be something like having sex with an invisible woman who's sat in some paint.

hahahahahaahahaha :rofl:
if you want. i'd be happy to answer any questions about it.

OK

Do you use condoms? If not, how do you clean it?
Does it feel like sex?
Have you ever used an aneros?

Just curious....

Also, to the others whats with the attitude that its ok for a girl to use a vibrator but not for a guy to use a sex toy?
Reply 37
Original post by Lewroll
This has happened to you before, hasnt it?

What has? Acquiring vomit from members of my family to use as lubrication, or having sex with an ass-painted invisible woman?

I don't know why I'm asking, because either way my answer will still be the same...

Spoiler

Reply 38

If it was healthy you wouldn't be making a thread about it.
Reply 39
Original post by Anonymous
OK

Do you use condoms? If not, how do you clean it?
Does it feel like sex?
Have you ever used an aneros?

Just curious....

Also, to the others whats with the attitude that its ok for a girl to use a vibrator but not for a guy to use a sex toy?

i dont use condoms. i literally put my penis inside there with lube and use it as if i was having sex.

i dont know because i am a virgin.

i have never used a prostate massager (i had to look up what an aneros was).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending