The Student Room Group

I use a sex toy because I'm not getting any sex (male)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by dmz
Didn't know guys had sex toys :eyebrow: feels pretty weird thinking about it

this :lolwut:
Reply 41
Original post by B-Man.
If it was healthy you wouldn't be making a thread about it.

that doesnt make sense. it can be perfectly healthy but still be strange (which is what i am asking).

there is no physical side effects that i know of when using a sex toy.

mental side effects - only if you go overboard and start using it all the time instead of going outside, seeing friends etc.

i dont understand what you are getting at.
Reply 42
Original post by Dr Pressure
lets put it this way: if you dont get sex or masturbate/use a dildo for a while, you would become grumpy and irritable? i do.

sex would be better. sex would be the ideal. but sex toys are the next best thing. i have to let out my sexual frustration somehow.

Like i said i dont think its weird but not having sex doesn't make me grumpy tbh, though i may be in the minority here.

Are you at uni or do you have a job and stuff? I only ask because it sounds like you need to expand your friendship group which will in turn enable you meet meet a nice girl.
Reply 43
Original post by didgeridoo12uk
yes i have sex toys... but i generally use them during sex rather than instead of it.

So you either have sex with a fleshlight/doll etc instead of with a female, or you like your bum being played with whilst having sex?

Unless you're gay, that's pretty weird.
Reply 44
Original post by Hylean
Nyah, whatever works for you, dude.

It's interesting that there is such a disparity in opinion on sex toys: it's cool for women to use them, but sad for men. Hopefully that'll change someday. Hell, the sex-doll business alone shows how popular they are.

That's because women use a simple phallic object whilst men have "toys" that are moulded from the ***** of actual women... and as for the dolls... that's one step away from necrophilia.
Reply 45
Original post by Trigger
Like i said i dont think its weird but not having sex doesn't make me grumpy tbh, though i may be in the minority here.

Are you at uni or do you have a job and stuff? I only ask because it sounds like you need to expand your friendship group which will in turn enable you meet meet a nice girl.

Yeah, having friends means you'll definitely meet the girl of your dreams.

It really works like that.
Reply 46
dont know what part of the country you live in but bars where i am are where people go with their friends to drink, chat and possibly play pool or go on the slot machines.

They're also a place you can meet women, believe it or not. And I know what your reply is gonna be; "well I go to bars to have fun, not to pick up women!", which would be a good excuse, if you had a gf or were comfortable enough with your sex life to not need to **** a plastic anus every third night.

Original post by truthandtragedy
Would you say this to a girl who wanted to use a dildo too? Just go out and find a man to shag instead? Just curious.

If the girl was a 20-year-old virgin who was clearly sexually frustrated, then yes.
Reply 47
Original post by Rant
Yeah, having friends means you'll definitely meet the girl of your dreams.

It really works like that.

That's how i met my bf...

Its how my mate met his wife.
Its how 3 other couples i know met their partners.
Reply 48
that doesnt make sense. it can be perfectly healthy but still be strange (which is what i am asking).

there is no physical side effects that i know of when using a sex toy.

mental side effects - only if you go overboard and start using it all the time instead of going outside, seeing friends etc.

i dont understand what you are getting at.

Using the sex toy you have mentioned in your OP can lead to infertility.
Reply 49
Original post by Jingers
So you either have sex with a fleshlight/doll etc instead of with a female, or you like your bum being played with whilst having sex?

Unless you're gay, that's pretty weird.

Or he has sex toys to use on other women?

Original post by Trigger

I remember a few times when you've been grumpy. :flute:
Reply 50
Original post by Hylean
Or he has sex toys to use on other women?

I remember a few times when you've been grumpy. :flute:

Yeah, i used to say i was because everyone else did.
Reply 51
Original post by Rant
That's because women use a simple phallic object whilst men have "toys" that are moulded from the ***** of actual women... and as for the dolls... that's one step away from necrophilia.

Have you seen some of the toys for women? I'd happily judge those more than I'd judge someone for using a fleshlight or doll.

I'd also say that dolls are one step away from objectaphilia, not necrophilia.

Original post by Trigger
Yeah, i used to say i was because everyone else did.

You lied to me?! I am hurt. :p:
i dont use condoms. i literally put my penis inside there with lube and use it as if i was having sex.

i dont know because i am a virgin.

i have never used a prostate massager (i had to look up what an aneros was).

I always wonder what fleshlights feel like! Doesn't it feel plasticky and synthetic?? And also do you pop it in the microwave to get it heated up lol?
Reply 53
Original post by Hylean
Have you seen some of the toys for women? I'd happily judge those more than I'd judge someone for using a fleshlight or doll.

Yeah sorry :colondollar:
Reply 54
Didn't think I'd read "so I bought a pussy/ass combo" today.

I don't think theres anything wrong in using sex toys if you're single, though theres obviously a stigma for men (just check this thread)

I'd honestly like to try a 'fleshlight' once to see how it compares to the real thing. But then I'd be someone who uses a fleshlight. You know the type.
Original post by Hylean
Nyah, whatever works for you, dude.

It's interesting that there is such a disparity in opinion on sex toys: it's cool for women to use them, but sad for men. Hopefully that'll change someday. Hell, the sex-doll business alone shows how popular they are.

Sex-toys actually seem to be quite accepted, going by the replies on here.

Sex-dolls, the full size, fully equipped kind, just seems a little creepy. It seems like shagging a corpse. :s-smilie:
Reply 56
Original post by Trigger
That's how i met my bf...

Its how my mate met his wife.
Its how 3 other couples i know met their partners.

I guess if you're actively looking for a relationship, you'll settle.
Reply 57
Original post by Rant
I guess if you're actively looking for a relationship, you'll settle.

Yeah, you're a funny guy.

Find something better to do with your Sunday evening sweetheart.
Reply 58
Original post by Hylean

How is a dildo more creepy than some weird doll made to look just like a woman (or as close to a woman as most of the overweight losers who purchase them are gonna get)
Reply 59
Original post by Trigger
Yeah, you're a funny guy.

Find something better to do with your Sunday evening sweetheart.

Guess I found the trigger.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending