The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Original post by garlicbreadman
I know for a fact that I would be sitting with an unconditional offer from Edinburgh if my UKCAT was higher :frown:

I feel the same. I know for a fact I would have gotten 4 interviews and at least one of them would be an offer. That damn ukcat test.
Reply 181
So... How old ?
I have two support worker interviews next week. Does anyone know what type of questions they normally ask. Also, is being a support worker just as good as being a HCA.

This is what the role of a support worker involves:-

Support Workers are specially appointed to provide physical, practical, personal, emotional and domestic support to individuals in an independent living situation. Care and support is generally provided on a one-to-one basis with a service user in their own home however there is also a need to support individuals in day centres, work placements, at college and in social activities.

Does anyone know what type of questions I might get asked in the interviews. My two interviews are on the same day, for different organizations.

I would really appreciate any help.
Reply 183
Original post by dmz
what do you do then? All i do is change diapers and feed and wash them in the morning. Seeing so many old wrinkly bodies naked was slightly traumatic but i was over it after a week...till one of them made sexual noises while i was cleaning her and tried to persuade me for sex :afraid:

Been there before, it's good to flirt.
Reply 184
Original post by baztech
Been there before, it's good to flirt.

it is. It's when 1 of them is serious about sex that it gets creepy
Reply 185
Original post by laurenl93
JOB INTERVIEW AT A PHARMACY!!!! yayayayyaya

....at asda hehehe.

God I hope my luck with interviews improves :frown:

Do you's reckon a dispensing technician job would be okay of I can't get HCA? As much as I'd love to get asked for sex by an oap lmao, bless you Dmz

Good luck, during my first year at University I was a saturday boy at Lloyds Pharmacy which looked really good in my PS I think.

Act keen in your interview :wink:
Original post by dmz
it is. It's when 1 of them is serious about sex that it gets creepy

:sexface: <---- the answer to everything
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 187
Original post by futuredoc77
....... :gah: :teeth: :nutcase:

i know...let's reveal dmz's identity :colonhash:, pretty cool huh? lol
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by dmz
i know...let's reveal dmz's identity :colonhash:, pretty cool huh? lol

Who said what about identity :ninja2:

:shh:
Reply 189
Who said what about identity :ninja2:

:shh:

:facepalm: :lol:

Get rid of the evidence shall we? Or too late :teehee:
Reply 191
Get rid of the evidence shall we? Or too late :teehee:

fine tho i'm not that hard to track, lol thanks
Original post by dmz
fine tho i'm not that hard to track, lol thanks

Done :holmes:
Reply 193
Done :holmes:

hahaha i like :wink:
Original post by dmz
hahaha i like :wink:

Of course you do :smug:
Original post by firestar101
I have two support worker interviews next week. Does anyone know what type of questions they normally ask. Also, is being a support worker just as good as being a HCA.

This is what the role of a support worker involves:-

Support Workers are specially appointed to provide physical, practical, personal, emotional and domestic support to individuals in an independent living situation. Care and support is generally provided on a one-to-one basis with a service user in their own home however there is also a need to support individuals in day centres, work placements, at college and in social activities.

Does anyone know what type of questions I might get asked in the interviews. My two interviews are on the same day, for different organizations.

I would really appreciate any help.

Futuredoc, this looks like a job for you. You are futuredoc, the doctor from the future.

Any advice. :wink:
Futuredoc, this looks like a job for you. You are futuredoc, the doctor from the future.

Any advice. :wink:

:hi:

Oh I didn't get any interviews for HCA or Support Worker jobs :nope: so I wouldn't know what to suggest. But as far as job interviews go, they are much much easier than university interviews. Just go in, talk about yourself, mention a few of your skills here and there, be confident and you'll get the job :yep:

:goodluck:
:hi:

Oh I didn't get any interviews for HCA or Support Worker jobs :nope: so I wouldn't know what to suggest. But as far as job interviews go, they are much much easier than university interviews. Just go in, talk about yourself, mention a few of your skills here and there, be confident and you'll get the job :yep:

:goodluck:

Thanks. :tongue:
Thanks. :tongue:

No problem :hat2:
Original post by laurenl93
JOB INTERVIEW AT A PHARMACY!!!! yayayayyaya

....at asda hehehe.

God I hope my luck with interviews improves :frown:

Do you's reckon a dispensing technician job would be okay of I can't get HCA? As much as I'd love to get asked for sex by an oap lmao, bless you Dmz

Enough to get an offer?

Can't say for definite but I work at a newsagents, a bar, and my old school and got an offer

But in all seriousness I don't think what you'd do would constitute as caring or work experience to uni's so I'd make sure you get plenty of that as well :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending