The Student Room Group
Pretty much. Maybe she thinks you're a creep. Unless she's super shy.
Reply 2
Either that or she's playing a convoluted twisted mind game, designed purely to confuse and bemuse you.

Sorry :]
Reply 3
lesbo
Reply 4
it's a hard one to answer !!! it could be down to loads of things. She maybe shy, she may not be into u, it maybe the environment ur in. just keep on wot ur doin & hope for the gud.
Reply 5
Yea she's not interested. Please dont be one of those guys who continually flirts and hits on you and cant take a hint.
Reply 6
thats right, she is not into you !!!!
Some girls are extremely dense and can not recognise a guy flirting with them for anything (i say this as a girl with quite a few friends who can not recognise flirting).
You could try being a little more obvious? Or maybe just tell her that you like her?
Anways, good luck!
Reply 8
You shouldn't a thread to answer this question.

Thougg it does give us some idea why she doesn't like you.
Reply 9
Original post by KatieKate
Either that or she's playing a convoluted twisted mind game, designed purely to confuse and bemuse you.

Sorry :]

Care to elaborate? Because it might be the case, we exchange smiles alot, and talk for long periods of time, i thought that might suggest she likes me. But what I described in my first post might suggest otherwise
I'd say in 8/10 girls it means they're not interested.

In the others, it means that they are. Not much help.
Yup, either she's no interested, or she's playing hard to get I guess?
Reply 12
Original post by DominF
Is she shy? If she is, that'll be her natural response regardless of how she feels about you.

She is shy, the annoying thing is, she always gives me this mesmerizing look and it really draws me to her, our conversations are friendly, usually started by her, but her guard is always up, though every time I talk to her I feel we're getting closer. Do you think eventually she might lower her guard completely?
Reply 13
Original post by Lexi99
Yea she's not interested. Please dont be one of those guys who continually flirts and hits on you and cant take a hint.

I think he's already that guy.
Original post by Anonymous
She is shy, the annoying thing is, she always gives me this mesmerizing look and it really draws me to her, our conversations are friendly, usually started by her, but her guard is always up, though every time I talk to her I feel we're getting closer. Do you think eventually she might lower her guard completely?

Speaking from experience, I'd say that if she's shy there is very little chance of her flirting back unless she's very sure what you feel about her. If that's the case, your best bet is to keep on talking to her (not necessarily flirting) until she's more comfortable around you, and then see how things go
Either that or she's not interested, it's hard to tell...
I do not ever flirt through text!! Unless it is a relationship which has been established into something more. I don't fancy a guy showing his mates what I say. And besides flirting should be done face to face in the beginning, like dating etc. So I'm sure she may like you but doesnt want to invest just incase. Just a woman's point of view through experience.

Latest

Trending

Trending