The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by futuredoc77
:flutter:

That girl in your pic...18 years later...still looks the same, pretty amazing stuff.

Spoiler

Reply 21
Original post by The Notorious One
The Afghan girls I have seen are pretty but have been told to stay away from them because of crazy male family members

LMAO Totally agree with you, AFGHAN MALES GO TO THE EXTREME!!! - Thats why i will never marry any afghan, although i think my mum would be a lot worse (however she is the best mum in the world (OMG I SOUND SO STUPID) :redface:
I haven't actually seen many Afghan girls because they've mostly been wearing burqas (this is not meant to be an offensive joke at all, I'm completely serious, that's just a practicality) unless there are some in Western TV that i just don't know about or have completely missed? Post some pics maybe?
Original post by Whatsinaname
I have some really hot cousins. I only feel a little weird saying that.

:lolwut:

Original post by loling909
That girl in your pic...18 years later...still looks the same, pretty amazing stuff.

Spoiler

Mhmm, I've seen it. The way he found her again is pretty amazing :daydreaming:
Reply 24
Original post by honey pie
I am just really bored and i want to know what you guys think (i am meant to do my coursework right now), do you guys think their pretty, nice or bitchy (i think they could win a medal for this), oww and do you like any afghan girls or do u want to marry any afghan girl or just have a crush on them.:wink:

One more question, dont you think that every afghan girls looks different- most people think i am arab, european, turkish, spanish or even DUTCH!? even though i were headscarf and have brown eyes, light brown/white skin and look asain...:confused:

Never met an afgan girl and you hardly get many on tv or in films in this country so I doubt many people can answer that
Reply 25
Original post by The Cornerstone
I only met afghan guys but not girls for some reason, so can't really say anything

This might sound stupid, but how would you describe the afghan guys, because most of the afghan guys i have met seem rather pervy!!
some examples are:

miss england 2005
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/08/missenglandPA310806_228x362.jpg

mezhgan hussainy- simon cowells fiancee

these are some of many

First one, miss england is foineeeee :sexface:
This might sound stupid, but how would you describe the afghan guys, because most of the afghan guys i have met seem rather pervy!!

Don't really know since there wasn't a time where I talked about girls with them or a context where I can see if they're pervy or not. But other than that they're normal I guess

EDIT: Although I can say afghans brought great things to the world, Khaled Hosseini is awesome :yep:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by st_23
Never met an afgan girl and you hardly get many on tv or in films in this country so I doubt many people can answer that

I agree with you, its hard to find or see many afghan girls, parlty because no one afghan girl looks the same e.g. my litlle sister has blonde and hazel hair compared to me; brown hair and brown eyes, plus they often keep them self isolated from the soceity and their are so many other reasons
Reply 29
even though i were headscarf and have brown eyes, light brown/white skin and look asain...:confused:

Can we see a pic of you pwease? :tongue:
What ROTF said :sexface:
^

:ditto:

:hubba:
well i think there is beauty in every race lol
but my great grandad was afghani (im pakistani, some of us have that background anyways)
^ i have seen a painting potrait of him and heard alot about him and everyone goes on about how handsome and intelligent he was ( he was a scholar and translator of urdu, persian, turkish, pashto languages) he looked very tall and olive skin and had great face structure, high cheekbones.

anyways thought i might just say i think afghani people are beautiful and also other nations offcourse. :wink:
Reply 33
I am just really bored and i want to know what you guys think (i am meant to do my coursework right now), do you guys think their pretty, nice or bitchy (i think they could win a medal for this), oww and do you like any afghan girls or do u want to marry any afghan girl or just have a crush on them.:wink:

One more question, dont you think that every afghan girls looks different- most people think i am arab, european, turkish, spanish or even DUTCH!? even though i were headscarf and have brown eyes, light brown/white skin and look asain...:confused:

Some afghan girls wen to my sixth form, they were really, really hot. So yeh I think they are hot. They seemed very nice too.
Reply 34
Okai guys, I aint gonna reveal how i look because i want to keep a secret identity but I can show you picture which i look a lot like, everyone who meets me refers me to her for some strange reason, although i think i have a slighly darker shade colour then her, apart from that we look a lot like each other:

Okay this picture is pretty old, her name is googoosh and she is 60 something, but thats how she looked when she was younger, and thats how i look apart from crazy hairstyle coz i have medium wavy layers and i look a bit younger, and thats really it.
(edited 13 years ago)
googoosh

:fan:

:sogood:
That's fine for me lol
Reply 37
Some of them are quite fit. Iranian are fitter.
Reply 38
Original post by futuredoc77
:fan:

:sogood:

hey futuredoc77 are you a guy or a girl, owww and i c ur intrested in medicine *high five :biggrin:, oww what year are you in, sixthform?
hey futuredoc77 are you a guy or a girl, owww and i c ur intrested in medicine *high five :biggrin:, oww what year are you in, sixthform?

I can be whatever you want me to be :sexface:

I'm on a gap year :facepalm2: tried for medicine twice, now going for the third time :embarrassed:

Latest