The Student Room Group

small breasts :(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Tommyjw
Lmfao really? ok i don't know any guys like that :eek:

Yup! Always happens and I find it so annoying, but that's 16 year old boys for you I guess. I know loads like it unfortunately, in fact most of them are. Then people wonder why I don't often date within my age group, hmmmm.... :rolleyes: :tongue:
My pecs and abs. I have a really toned body, but for some reason I can't tone those muscle groups up to the same level as the rest of my body. Apart from that, love my body :smile:
I think it depends on how small. Nothing wrong with a C or even a B. But when you find that 32 A's are too big and you can't find any shops that sell smaller bras, then you have a problem!
Original post by Anonymous
I think it depends on how small. Nothing wrong with a C or even a B. But when you find that 32 A's are too big and you can't find any shops that sell smaller bras, then you have a problem!

really..you have to be anon for that?
Can I say that the girlfriend has small breasts too, but I don't really care. She's got an amazing body :smile:
Reply 65
It's quite ironic you dislike large breasts and yet your name is 'boobies'. :tongue:
Reply 66
Original post by st_23
C is not small. I googled the average uk cup size and apparently its 36D (although this is from the sun) but then if you take into account all the overweight people the average size for a girl at a healthy weight has to be about a c if not less. Even if you do take that figure anything near is its pretty average so you can hardly say its small. Maybe they are compared to you but not to a lot of other girls

Agree to this. C is by no means small. A natural, slim woman's body (which is rare to see today) with natural breasts would not have big breasts. You see women like Natalie Portman and Rachel McAdams are slim and healthy without implants, and they have natural chests. They are not 'small' compared to anything else than an obese population.
I'm happy with mine, but occassionally wish they were bigger..... (although they needn't be any bigger or i'll collapse :smile:

But, there'll be a guy out there that appreciates every inch of you :smile:

I always find the perfect guys are older and a bit further away :smile:
Reply 68
Original post by *Lollo*
Agree to this. C is by no means small. A natural, slim woman's body (which is rare to see today) with natural breasts would not have big breasts. You see women like Natalie Portman and Rachel McAdams are slim and healthy without implants, and they have natural chests. They are not 'small' compared to anything else than an obese population.

My 30Gs disagree with you.

Seriously where is the need to slate other people's figures? A C is small but there's nothing wrong with it, everyone should just be happy with what you have.

Oh and yes they are small, again though there is nothing wrong with it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by st_23
You could think of that as a blessing, they wouldn't be saying that unless you had a young looking face and the older you get thats gonna become less of a bad thing and start to become a good thing.

True. I agree. But at the moment I'd like to look my age. Not that I have any trouble with lads, got asked twice today in fact haha. Just sick of the constant lame children jokes. Oh well
Reply 70
Original post by Little_missy01
True. I agree. But at the moment I'd like to look my age. Not that I have any trouble with lads, got asked twice today in fact haha. Just sick of the constant lame children jokes. Oh well

How old are you now then? And dw people always think i look a lot younger than i am but i think its a good thing. Means that when im like 40 i will still look good :biggrin:
I completely agree :-) small & perky all the way!
Original post by st_23
How old are you now then? And dw people always think i look a lot younger than i am but i think its a good thing. Means that when im like 40 i will still look good :biggrin:

19. Well if thats you in the pic, you have nothing to worry about :wink:
Reply 73
19. Well if thats you in the pic, you have nothing to worry about :wink:

it is me and thank you :biggrin: also it's only fair i see a picture of you now :wink: ....only joking :biggrin:

Also im sure you don't look as young as people say and in the long run it will be a good thing, also if you still get loads of guys interested in you then you can't complain too much... unless they are all like 15 lol
Liddle tiddies FTW ? My g/f's are called her titlets. 34AA and beautiful :biggrin:
Original post by st_23
it is me and thank you :biggrin: also it's only fair i see a picture of you now :wink: ....only joking :biggrin:

Also im sure you don't look as young as people say and in the long run it will be a good thing, also if you still get loads of guys interested in you then you can't complain too much... unless they are all like 15 lol

your welcome :smile:
in the long run, yeah
hehe i can complain actually lol
its flattering, but im sick of finding guys numbers on my car or dealing with the "im not interested in you like that" talk. egh
hehe nah, theyre all either my age or above. do get the odd youngster lol
Original post by st_23
And personally I would say D is quite big, certainly more than average on a slim girl

Doesn't quite work like that. Say you have a slim girl who wear a 28 band, well a 28D has much smaller cups than what you might imagine to be a 'D' cup, it will probably appear more like most people would imagine an 'A' cup. A slim girl with big boobs would be more along the lines of a 28F/FF (which will probably appear to be a D/DD to the untrained eye).
Reply 77
It honestly doesn't matter, i like smaller boobs better, including alot of friends i know.

kid cudi: Don't want a woman just to love her assets, I Still wife her up even with her flat chest
Reply 78
your welcome :smile:
in the long run, yeah
hehe i can complain actually lol
its flattering, but im sick of finding guys numbers on my car or dealing with the "im not interested in you like that" talk. egh
hehe nah, theyre all either my age or above. do get the odd youngster lol

haha people actually put their numbers on your car? how often has that happened? and no you're not allowed to complain :P

its better having to deal with that than not having anyone interested in you still but i know what you mean, can be annoying
Reply 79
Original post by Anonymous
i love my body, but if theres one thing i could change, its gotta be my breast cup. Just wanna know is their anyone else thats uncomfortable with their body?

Show me your problem and I'll give you the benefit of my medical advice!:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending