The Student Room Group

Coming out story's

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aeterno
Give me a name, address, time and place and I'll finish your pathetic life.

Now jog on.

No seriously I mean it. Nobody likes a keyboard warrior, ESPECIALLY if it's a women.

Now get back in the kitchen, make me a sandwich and shut the hell up.
I just came home and brought my dad aside and came out with it straight away, he was just like that's cool be with whoever you want gender doesn't matter, and we chatted for a while, and he told me he's there whenever I need him. Made it easier to tell other people haven't had a bad reaction yet :wink: Surprised reactions however ;p most people think I am straight.
Reply 22
Original post by thewiseone
No seriously I mean it. Nobody likes a keyboard warrior, ESPECIALLY if it's a women.

Oh how witty.

You can't think of an appropriate response so you just repeat an old joke.

Well done. We need more men like you. So you can find your way over a cliff like the lemmings you are.
Reply 23
somethingblahbalh

Troll harder, 'troll'. If you have to explicitly state that you are a troll in order to pick a fight, you are srsly failing at your srsbsn. I normally like trolls - funny, witty ones. You have much to learn, grasshopper. Go back to lurkdom on 4chan, newfgt.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by aeterno
Oh how witty.

You can't think of an appropriate response so you just repeat an old joke.

Well done. We need more men like you. So you can find your way over a cliff like the lemmings you are.

Meh I'm above this poor excuse for banter.

leave me alone, and don't every quote me again.

for the original trannie that I was talking to, visit www.godhatesfags.org.uk
(edited 13 years ago)
Nope. Give me a name, address, time and place and I'll finish your pathetic life.
COME AT ME BRO/SIS

Lol dude you just made an enemy of practically everyone here with one comment, then continued to threaten one of our group and you think fighting one of us will end well for you?

Godhatesfags.com, seriously? That website was a joke set up to gain a response. So my trolling friend you just got trolled. Now be a good little retard and go **** yourself, somewhere where we don't have to read your failed attempts at provocation and antagonism.
I did a fb status that said something like 'new life plan: lure courtney love to torture garden for marriage' and then my cousin commented saying 'is there something you want to tell us :tongue:' and I was like 'well I thought the wedding would speak for itself :tongue:' and he was obviously getting curious and went 'well what if it doesn't' so I joked (seeing as I don't tehcnically identify as that) 'then I'll buy that t-shirt that says "nobody knows I'm a lesbian"' and he said 'now I'm confused' and I was like 'well this is a fun piece of 2am hilarity', seeing as we haven't spoken for years, and then in less than a minute he sent a private message saying 'are you a lesbian?!! I don't mind I just want to know'.

And then we bonded over two-hour fb chat about massages from prostitutes, drugs, being arrested for being drunk on a plane, his 2 year old daughter, and the paramilitary groups in Northern Ireland :h:
mine was pretty uneventful. i told my best friend that I was Bi and he was okay with it at least he said he was. I could feel he was greatly uncomfortable, to this day he refuses to even touch me if I pat him on the shoulder when he's upset or try to help him up when he's down he goes beserk and punches me. It can be quite funny but at the same time quite hurtful.
Reply 28

for the original trannie that I was talking to, visit www.godhatesfags.com

Why? Because you're no good at banter? Don't worry, it's not for everyone :wink:

Ohh. Oooops! I just quoted you again! Oh no! What are you going to do sitting behind your computer screen?! Stun me with your effortless wit? Or maybe you'll attempt an insult to shut me up? Oh what could it be?!

for the original trannie that I was talking to, visit www.godhatesfags.com

Reply 30
'thewiseone' you really seem to be one horrible individual and can I just point out one minor observation that after reading your ignorant and insensitive comments your name seems so ironic... Your name should read, 'thehomophobicsociopathic****ingsickindividual' that's just my view but I'm sure other people here will agree.. The name will suit you better.=D Oh and btw don't try and come back with some stupid violent threat or some crappy wit..
I'm sure most gays make a far bigger deal about their sexuality than anyone else does.

"HEY EVERYONE, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!"
*sigh* "What is it?"
"I, am GAY!!!"
"Yea, thought so."
"Maybe you didn't hear me, I AM A HO-MO-SEXUAL."
"Yea whatever, doesn't matter to us."
"****ing homophobes."
i came out to my best friend as bi and then about a year later we were in pizza hut and she was like
kelly, youre a lesbian arent you.
and i was like NO OF COURSE IM NOT.
we got talking and i was like.. i think im a lesbian.
and yeah reality hit home, realised i totally was...
and my brother kept asking me for weeks saying i know youre gay so just admit it, so finally i did. i told my mum who said she wasnt bothered aslong as i was happy. she told my dad who said he wasnt surprised. told a few of my friends and then made it official on fb so all other friends and family pretty much found out through that. and now im completley out :smile:
Original post by cttp_ngaf
I'm sure most gays make a far bigger deal about their sexuality than anyone else does.

"HEY EVERYONE, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!"
*sigh* "What is it?"
"I, am GAY!!!"
"Yea, thought so."
"Maybe you didn't hear me, I AM A HO-MO-SEXUAL."
"Yea whatever, doesn't matter to us."
"****ing homophobes."

how many gay people have said that to you then?
****ing stereotyping.

for the original trannie that I was talking to, visit www.godhatesfags.org.uk

i feel sorry for you, closeminded **** :smile:
maybe you should go n join the westboro baptists? and then the whole world will hate you aswel, just like most people probably do anyway :')
I came out as bi to a few friends last week. I wasn't planning to, I just got very drunk and let it slip :colondollar: Everyone was fine about it thankfully although it was slighly awkward for a bit. I'd managed to keep it a secret for 6 years before that. I'm not ashamed of it but I just don't want to go around screaming it from the rooftops.
I told my best friend on facebook chat. He was really surprised and then preceded to quiz me on what guys I found attractive :rofl:
It's times like those that you realise how awesome friends can be.

Not told my parents yet. I'll get round to it eventually. Should be... interesting. :s-smilie:

Woman*

And, by the way, the word 'kitchen' as a 'he' in it, too.

Don't be so sexist, moron.
Reply 37
Original post by Jammyface
I came out as transgendered to my boyfriend (who apparently loves me for who I am and not what I look like, HAHA) and he flipped the **** out and didn't speak to me for several days. But I'm gonna move out of his place and start my transition. Every one else has taken it very positively and I'm going to be presenting as male for when I start university (y)

I've never seen another transman on TSR! Welcome :awesome:

It's a shame how your boyfriend reacted. I often have straight guys telling me 'oh, it's cool that you're a guy, cos you look like a girl!' and it's like '... listen, you wouldn't date me if I was a guy, and I am a guy, so either you're not straight or you're not taking my gender seriously'. :no: Sad times.

My coming out stories really aren't very exciting. My parents found out I liked girls when I started dating one at 13 or so, as did my friends. I finally came out to my mum about gender a couple of months ago and she just said 'don't tell your dad'. I have no idea how to break it to her that I'm into men too to be honest - she seems to think 'you identify as male, therefore you must only be attracted to women'. I casually mentioned that I like Brad Pitt in Fight Club earlier (I defy anyone not to) and she was pretty horrified. Sigh.
Original post by aeterno
Why? Because you're no good at banter? Don't worry, it's not for everyone :wink:

Ohh. Oooops! I just quoted you again! Oh no! What are you going to do sitting behind your computer screen?! Stun me with your effortless wit? Or maybe you'll attempt an insult to shut me up? Oh what could it be?!

Or, he may threaten you with a 'b**ch' or 'wh**e' comment at the end, when he tells you to venture to the kitchen. Personally, I think every gay/bi lad on this page should jerk on his sandwich, then feed it to him.

Perverted?

He deserves it :rolleyes:
These stories aren't exactly "cute". Is this what the OP had in mind? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending