The Student Room Group

Teacher crush

Basically, I really fancy one of my teachers. She's beautiful, intelligent, funny, kind, caring...the list goes on!

She's in her late thirties and married, but I can't stop fantasising about her. I wouldn't act on it as I wouldn't want her to get into trouble and I doubt she'd fancy me anyway as I'm only 18.

Whenever we're alone together, my heart beats so fast and I just want to hold her and kiss her. I think about her when I'm masturbating - no other girls can make as excited as she does.

She wear quite low-cut tops and lacy bras, so I can't help but look. Ahhhh, I just want her so much.

I know it's just a crush and it'll pass, but I was wondering if anyone else has similar stories that they could share?

When did you realise you liked your teacher? How did you get over it?

BTW, I'm female :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
haha well this is either troll territory or best thread start ever.
Reply 2
Oh, the amount of times I went into my teacher's office just praying...
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

good good, don't think you should or will act on it though
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4

You have my interest. Do go on... :sexface:
Reply 5
Are you a lesbian/bisexual, or is this your first female crush?

I must say, I have a bit of a teacher thing.
I was in a similar situation once. Though it sounds stupid it was kind of what I went to school for. She was 33 but it didn't bother me at all. I even sat at the front of the classroom to get a better view of her ass!
(edited 13 years ago)
While reading the OP, I tried to take you serious.

Then I laughed out loud as soon as you said you are female.
Reply 8
*wishfully assuming this is not a troll*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoXUzIwXk0
Original post by SillyRodent
I was in a similar situation once. Though it sounds stupid it was kind of what I went to school for. She was 33 but it didn't bother me at all. I even sat at the front of the classroom to get a better view of her ass!

Did you drop your pencil so she could show you more?
Original post by parpirate
Did you drop your pencil so she could show you more?

WTF. You must have been in the same class as me.
Haven't we all?
My mother recently met my french teacher for the first time and said 'but - he's gorgeous! he could be a male model!!!' having laughed for years about my infatuation. huh.
i think as long as you don't think about how attractive they are (consciously anyway) while you're in their classes, it's fine. good luck though..i have varying degrees of success with that :biggrin:
I like :borat:
Reply 13
My teacher gave me a blow job. It does happen. I jizzed all over her face.
Original post by Harry.C
My teacher gave me a blow job. It does happen. I jizzed all over her face.

I think I've seen that video...
I have had a crush on a teacher for over 3 years!

i left school a year ago i saw her a couple of weeks ago... im not over her!!!!!!
Reply 16

i left school a year ago i saw her a couple of weeks ago... im not over her!!!!!!

Are you male or female?
Wah wah wee wah! VERY NICE! :borat:
:|

Do tell...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending