The Student Room Group

Which one do you find the most attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Skinny or average. The other one isn't unattractive, but curvy doesn't do it for me.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 61
1 and 2.

3 is fat, not curvy. Scarlett Johansson is what I would consider curvy.
:coma:

Number 3
Ugly, hot and fat (by this order).
Reply 64
I'd slam 3 all over the show.
Original post by JustMee
1 and 2.

3 is fat, not curvy. Scarlett Johansson is what I would consider curvy.
:coma:

Jblackmoustache cannot cosign on that. You sound like the dudes in celebrity magazines and Cosmopolitan who hail every woman with over a b cup, waist around a size 10 and a bit of curve a champion for your normal, everyday woman. GTF outta here with that. Not gonna find many looking like that. You'll be getting in the line for an Alton Towers ride nahmeen

Scarlett Johansson is hot though, but Christina Hendricks is hotter imo.
(edited 13 years ago)
Prefer 1, would refuse any.
Original post by Foo.mp3
I know!- lets put a hottie plus two extremes up and ask people what they think..

..what does this achieve exactly? It's called 'the perfect 10' for a reason yo - though she could do with toning her legs up a little

Who, the middle one? Are you kidding? Her legs arent chunky in the slightest :rolleyes:
i thought 1 at first, but now Im thinking 3. theyre all lovely
Reply 70
Original post by jblackmoustache
Jblackmoustache cannot cosign on that. You sound like the dudes in celebrity magazines and Cosmopolitan who hail every woman with over a b cup, waist around a size 10 and a bit of curve a champion for your normal, everyday woman. GTF outta here with that. Not gonna find many looking like that. You'll be getting in the line for an Alton Towers ride nahmeen

Scarlett Johansson is hot though, but Christina Hendricks is hotter imo.

However, 3, in my eyes, is still fat. :smile:
You can cosign or not cosign as much as you like.
Only skimmed through but I'm surprised by the number of people saying 3? :confused:
2 is perfect wouldn't really call her average? Fairly sure the majority of girls do not look like that. :confused:
3 is overweight not curvy? :confused:

:confused::confused::confused:
Skinny
Reply 73
2 obviously. Great figure.
Reply 74
Number 2 then 3 based on those pics
Original post by Arcanine
I'd slam 3 all over the show.

I'd say 3 would slam you.
Average :ahee:

Number 3 would crush me :K:
Original post by 21stcenturyphantom
To be honest they are all attractive, I definitely wouldn't give the curvy girl a miss, but I would say the middle girl is the one I find the most attractive.

Awww the one person who doesn't want to hurt anyones feelings :h:
Trois, absolument.
Reply 79
masturbating as we speak

Quick Reply

Latest