The Student Room Group

Going to a teachers house...

Scroll to see replies

Why not measure the circumference of her bosom?

Then measure the volume of her juices?

Whilst you are at it, also measure the length of your...

Mathematics in action, I say - nothing wrong with that. :teehee:
Original post by Simplicity

Hey OP ask her to solve this

10132xdx \int_{10} ^{13} 2x dx

That is easy.

Ah, "latex"...
Reply 42
As much as I would love to do all those things to her, she's married AND I'm her student! :tongue:

Any real advice?

Keep the maths jokes coming though, they're pretty good :biggrin:
Reply 43
Original post by Anonymous
As much as I would love to do all those things to her, she's married AND I'm her student! :tongue:

Any real advice?

Why don't you just ask her if she could get into trouble? She may not have thought about it properly when she suggested it to you :smile:

Any real advice?

One would hope she wouldn't be daft enough to do this if it would potentially get her into trouble but it does sound quite iffy. I'm not sure your school would be that happy if they found at.

Are there any school handbooks you can check out that advise about the in loco parentis or student-teacher relationships? :dontknow:

If you're concerned, you could probs ask her as a light-hearted, jokey question :yes:
Reply 45
Hmmm...if it was me and it was my male Geography teacher I would probably go because I'd want the grade and I know he wouldn't try anything. If he did I'd be out of there quick! Maybe ask her? It might not have come into her mind that it might be a bit off you going to her house. If you ask if it's allowed she might realise and suggest some place else :smile:
Hey OP ask her to solve this

10132xdx \int_{10} ^{13} 2x dx

69, i see what you did there! :ahee:
why did i just think it said you were going to a beacher's house :lolwut:
Reply 48
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
She wants you to treat her like your homework

slam her on the table and do her all night long.

Aw damn I can't +1 because I've repped you before apparently :frown: Love this!
Original post by S_123
Aw damn I can't +1 because I've repped you before apparently :frown: Love this!

Its okay :smile:

Its the thought that counts.

I'm not bothered by reputation anyway but thank you! x
Reply 50
These comments are making my LOL. She's offering to give up her time to help the OP achieve their grades... I don't see anything weird in that - although I go to quite a relaxed school :tongue: Believe it or not, some teachers actually want to help their pupils and not have sex with them!! :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by Salazar
Bring a condom just in case

With the amount of rep you just got and seeing as how you're a junior member, you must be like :teeth:

OP, if she's offering tuition for free, take it and be sensible :smile:
Reply 52
Nothing bad can come out of it really lol. Though really bring a condom this could be nights to remember :wink:
Is this you also?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1587198

A bit of nonsense, I detect.
Reply 54
Some of these comments are uncalled for.

That said, first you need to form a circumference around her black hole. Then you need to make an obtuse angle with her legs and paste your column across her spread sheet. Once you've deposited your cells you need to compress her pie charts.
Reply 55
I doubt she'd get in trouble. You're entering her house of your own free will and I hate to burst your bubble, but I highly doubt anything will happen. She's married afterall, and I'm assuming she's a good person. Furthermore, she wouldn't be stupid enough to have sex with you at ~6pm - just when hubby returns from work. (Assuming he works.)

(If something did happen, then I suppose she would get into a bit of trouble with her seniors at your college. Oh and with her husband. But that's assuming word gets out.)

Be grateful that she's offering up some of her free time to help you get into your firm choice university and, when you're with her, try to focus on the maths...
(edited 13 years ago)
Why does everything have to always boil down to sex...
:facepalm2:
Reply 57
Ask if you can be her integral, because you like the look of the area under her curves.

And don't forget to call her 1/cos(C)
"Notes on a scandal" comes to mind :colone:

Anyway, could she get into trouble if I went to her house regularly? She's suggest twice a week.

Thanks

Yes
It would be far more sensible to meet in school out of hours.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending