The Student Room Group

Libyan Woman Struggles to Tell Media of Her Rape

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
That seriously pissed me off. Why don't we just ******* nuke this piece of **** ?(Warn me mods, boohoo) I'm sure the NATO backed rebels can arrange a lil expedition to free her with a few Apaches clearing the way. That would be ******* epic.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by whiplash
That seriously pissed me off. Why don't we just ******* nuke this piece of **** ?(Warn me mods, boohoo) I'm sure the NATO backed rebels can arrange a lil expedition to free her with a few Apaches clearing the way. That would be ******* epic.

^
|
That's what happens when we allow our emotions to run wild...Thank god you don't work in the Defence ministry otherwise you'd nuke every country where people get raped..
Reply 22
Original post by Pukhtun
^
|
That's what happens when we allow our emotions to run wild...Thank god you don't work in the Defence ministry otherwise you'd nuke every country where people get raped..

Totally missing the point and the larger context.
Reply 23
Original post by whiplash
Totally missing the point and the larger context.

And the point was that you feel that such injustices must be put to a stop?

Why not say that instead of saying that we should nuke the place.
Reply 24
Original post by Pukhtun

Why not say that instead of saying that we should nuke the place.

Look you can go and take your diplomatic tactness and slog it out with the model UN big talk no action pussies. Or we can ramp up the mandate to advocate regime change, tell the arabs and turks to pipe down and realise we're doing them all a favour forking out £500k on each cruise and its much easier to just get it over with and sort it all out.
I wonder what became of her once she was carted off to one of Gaddafi's prisons. I suspect she is now being subjected to further rapes to punish her for speaking out, either that or they've killed her already.

Hopefully someone will find and reveal her story to the world.
I honestly don't care, people get raped/murdered in wars.

Do you honestly think that no British soldiers raped the German women in the sacking of Berlin? ofc they did, but the government covers it up. Hell, I know I would have if their husbands had pretty much killed my entire family.
VILE. I know that this could have happened anywhere with anyone, but gosh the Libyan gov response is just VILE.

I am so hurt by this story.
Original post by imperial maniac

Do you honestly think that no British soldiers raped the German women in the sacking of Berlin? ofc they did, but the government covers it up. Hell, I know I would have if their husbands had pretty much killed my entire family.

And to think I just pos-repped you earlier.

Of course this **** happens, war changes people, changes attitudes. Maybe it's because my opinions regarding the morality of war is different from you, or maybe i'm just not a vile rapist at heart but I could never comprehend your view point. I am sorry that you hold it. I would not rape the wife of a man who murdered my wonderful mother, my 11 year old sister and my pet turtle.
Reply 29

Actually although there was a lot of looting discipline was fairly strict in the allied armies and there are very few recorded rapes. Though it did happen it was nothing in comparison to what the Soviets did.

wow. it's people like you they need to keep out of the military. out of society, really. you have some serious issues there, boy. if you ever do any harm to anyone i'll remind myself that you don't mind people being raped as retribution and i'll go ahead and ram a metal pole with a jagged end up your arse. no biggie, right? you already said you wouldn't care.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending