The Student Room Group

Friend gets drunk and tells me everything..what should i do?

following up from the title, and to cut the long story short, i stopped talking to a friend of mine because I couldn't trust her any more, and she started hanging around with some so-called friends who were treating her like $hit... and I warned her that they were but she decides to tell them and they try to turn her against me, so i left that scene. Recently we've starting to talk again and we went for a innocent dinner to nandos, and she end up getting completely drunk and reveals EVERYTHING that she did with our 'so-called' friends from having sex with them to giving head, the lot.
My issue is do I trust her after she spurted everything out by accident (she would never tell me these things sober) And to tell you the truth I don't really care about what she does, it's really irritating and two faced if our 'friends' are taking the Mick behind her back and using her. Or do I still distance myself and just carry on as normal?
Reply 1
I know the reason that you talk behind my back, I used to be among the crowd you’re in with.

Positively 4th Street - give it a listen.
Ok...thats another reason i dont drink like a horse!!
Original post by goodboy4444
Ok...thats another reason i dont drink like a horse!!

Agreed.
How do you get drunk in Nandos?
What you do is tell her what happened and see how she reacts.
Just don't bother with her... shes trying to get your attention.
Reply 7
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo

A jug of sangria - YUMMY!
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
following up from the title, and to cut the long story short, i stopped talking to a friend of mine because I couldn't trust her any more, and she started hanging around with some so-called friends who were treating her like $hit... and I warned her that they were but she decides to tell them and they try to turn her against me, so i left that scene. Recently we've starting to talk again and we went for a innocent dinner to nandos, and she end up getting completely drunk and reveals EVERYTHING that she did with our 'so-called' friends from having sex with them to giving head, the lot.
My issue is do I trust her after she spurted everything out by accident (she would never tell me these things sober) And to tell you the truth I don't really care about what she does, it's really irritating and two faced if our 'friends' are taking the Mick behind her back and using her. Or do I still distance myself and just carry on as normal?

So she gave these guys head, and then spurted everything out in Nando's?

That's disgusting. I think you should definitely distance yourself from her.
Reply 9
The enter button.

It is your friend.
Original post by Clip
So she gave these guys head, and then spurted everything out in Nando's?

That's disgusting. I think you should definitely distance yourself from her.

Haha I wonder how long she had held it in her mouth for.. It doesn't bear thinking about.
Information is power.
Your former friend is a slag.

I'm a bastard, and would laugh at her. I recommend you distance yourself from her.
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo

A bit off topic. Is it true your an item with a_t?
Original post by Anonymous
A bit off topic. Is it true your an item with a_t?

Whaaat?!

No. He's just a friend of mine irl. Where did you hear that? :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending