The Student Room Group

I can't go to sleep!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Absinth
Exhausted, yet so wide awake...

someone OD'd on caffeine to today
Reply 21
read a story book (not non-fiction) which gets your imagination going and your eyes tired. Worst comes to worst you might stay awake all night reading but at least you've read an interesting story! :smile:
I can tell you reliably from experience that going on Facebook/ TSR does not help if your aim is to get to sleep.
:hello: It's not that I can't sleep but I'm willing myself not to sleep so I can do some work.

... but I'm watching friends episode instead of my work. haha =)
Reply 24
Original post by Bobsyourteapots
gotta get up for a nietzsche lesson at 9 lol

Revision of Knowledge of the External World/Theory of Knowledge at 10 to eleven. Trade?
Sit the exam for me and you can have my weekend...
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Absinth
Exhausted, yet so wide awake...

Woah. The painting in your sig. Just woah. That is talent!

OP, coming on the computer won't make you sleep, it will only re-engage your mind. Try listening to some relaxing music and clearing your mind of thoughts. Particularly, don't think about how badly you need to get to sleep. This will only make you stress and stay awake!
Reply 26
Original post by bestofyou
well i wouldn't advisee taking advice from people on TSR at 3-15am.

You got that right ;D
Reply 27
Original post by Blueflare
OP, coming on the computer won't make you sleep

Ewww
Reply 28
Exercise. Or eat, whatever floats your boat :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Elf.
You got that right ;D

lol'd at 5:34am...you beat me by 34mins then forgot to set my alarm as well, so I only woke up at 12...looks like I'm heading for another long night
Original post by Ich Dien
Revision of Knowledge of the External World/Theory of Knowledge at 10 to eleven. Trade?
Sit the exam for me and you can have my weekend...

sounds quite interesting but unfortunately I managed to make it through nietzsche this morning! Have a feeling charlie sheen is a new philosopher....

Quick Reply