The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Original post by legend_90
It was just updated on UCAS track - haven't had a letter through yet.

I don't know what to do... I need to choose between Edinburgh and Bristol - they're both unconditional offers because I already have my grades

(and its for Bsc)

Good luck on choosing, at least you're spoilt for choice:tongue: I am now terrified to go into my inbox... (and well done on the grades).
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1781
Original post by cat12
I am still waiting for Chemistry.

Have you had an interview for Chemistry yet though?
I got mine like 5days after my interview. My offer was AAB for Mchem. :biggrin:
Still not firmed yet, still debating an insurance.

Bath (ABB)
Nottingham (ABB)
Sheffield (ABB)
Cardiff(ABB)

Any opinions??
Reply 1782
Original post by TobyBed
Have you had an interview for Chemistry yet though?

I just got the message that they received my application. And that was in December or January.
Maybe I wasn't invited for an interview because I'm from Germany. I also applied for MChem in Cardiff and got a conditional offer quite fast (just a few weeks).

Good luck for those who are still waiting.
Still waiting on Economics and Finance - anyone in the same boat? Whether its straight Economics or something else related?
Original post by UseYourEyes
Still waiting on Economics and Finance - anyone in the same boat? Whether its straight Economics or something else related?

yeh my best friend is still waiting on pure economics, she hasnt heard anything yet and applied in November. Another girl at school applied at the same time and got rejected back in January x
Reply 1785
Offer for Economics L100, they want AAA* including maths :smile: found out about half an hour ago
Offer for French and Spanish, BBB :smile: Found out on Friday.
my bf just got an offer for history
Original post by Pod!
Offer for Economics L100, they want AAA* including maths :smile: found out about half an hour ago

Original post by tangerinesky
Offer for French and Spanish, BBB :smile: Found out on Friday.

Original post by gabrielle_w
my bf just got an offer for history

Congratulations to all! :biggrin:
Reply 1789
Original post by cat12
I just got the message that they received my application. And that was in December or January.
Maybe I wasn't invited for an interview because I'm from Germany. I also applied for MChem in Cardiff and got a conditional offer quite fast (just a few weeks).

Ahright might just be different process for international students then, sure they'll get back to you soon enough with an offer (YN)
Is cardiff going to be your insurance or havent you decided?
still waiting... half reckon they're waiting to see if I'll get tired of waiting and withdraw.
Original post by Forever a Gnome

Original post by Forever a Gnome
still waiting... half reckon they're waiting to see if I'll get tired of waiting and withdraw.

I know the feeling....
Original post by KayteeKaytee
I know the feeling....

ditto!
Original post by KayteeKaytee
I know the feeling....

Yep, same here =/ .
any geog news?x
Reply 1795
Original post by TobyBed
Ahright might just be different process for international students then, sure they'll get back to you soon enough with an offer (YN)
Is cardiff going to be your insurance or havent you decided?

I am quite unsure which university is the best for me, either Bristol or Cardiff. It is so difficult.

What's about you?

any geog news?x

Nooooooooooo. Fed up now.
Original post by writerwho~
I don't think it'll be too long now; apparently English applicants will be hearing this week so it might be the same for you. Good luck. :smile:

I had to give you +rep for the spoiler in your signature :love: =p .
I am waiting for the offer too. I have got offers from York, Sheffield, Birmingham. Majoring in Computer Science.

Hope to hear from Bristol soon... I really want to study there.

I planed to apply to Goldney Hall if the offer is made. Is anyone the same as me?
Reply 1799
Received an offer yesterday for law.:smile: The last university to make a decision!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending