Slightly too much for my liking, the veins creep me out a little. :tongue:
Reply 21
Original post by .Ali.
Slightly too much for my liking, the veins creep me out a little. :tongue:

I reckon you would :sexface:
Reply 22
Original post by M1F2R3
I reckon you would :sexface:

Haha, he's not horrible but still too muscley. Faces are better anyway. :tongue:
Reply 23
Well intelligence and brains are more attractive to me than amazingly good looks. I would get on much better with someone who is intelligent and can hold a conversation about any topic rather than a gymrat who is only interested in how many kgs he can lift...boooorrrriiinnngggg!!! lol (not that all gymrats are boring, just the ones I have met)

So yeah, guy 1.
Can we please stop all these millions of threads about "do girls like this" or "do guys like that" when really everyone likes different things and no matter what there is a pretty much certain chance that you can find at least a few people who like what you do and like the sort of person you are.

If there was only one type of guy that girls liked or preferred then most people on the planet would either be settling a ridiculous amount or more likely remain single for their whole lives and that just doesn't happen - some girls will like successful guys with less personality for their success, some girls like unsuccessful guys with a better personality or body for those things, other girls prefer guys with a bit of a belly, some girls like shy guys instead of the confident guys who are seen as the normally more attractive ones, some girls like good boys, some girls like bad boys, there is basically a type of girl for every type of boy so it works both ways and if you are a straight human being I see no eventuality in which you, as a teenager on TSR, could find yourself completely unattractive to every straight human being of the opposite gender.

I'm not trying to have a rant at the people who make these threads just give them a bit of confidence that you don't need to ask these sort of questions since, even if this thread is about a guy who's chasing a particular girl who has 2 options and he's one of them, there are so many other factors than those listed in the OP that no one on this forum could come close to telling you the answer you want.
Number two, purely based on the fact that anyone who thinks that being in the armed forces means you have no future is a total douche.
Reply 26
Original post by .Ali.
Haha, he's not horrible but still too muscley. Faces are better anyway. :tongue:

Not denying that you would, eh? :wink:
Reply 27
Original post by M1F2R3
Not denying that you would, eh? :wink:

Wouldn't turn him down but wouldn't actively go looking for someone with his physique. :tongue:
Original post by charlotte-rose
Number two, purely based on the fact that anyone who thinks that being in the armed forces means you have no future is a total douche.

69 + C ?

Edit: reference to your sig.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Biggillystyle
69 + C ?

Edit: reference to your sig.

OMG take a joke. It's roughly "69?". It's in a speech bubble. And quite clearly, I'd understand it was about my sig.
Reply 30
Is the 'stud' with no future threatening your chances with a girl?
Reply 31
Original post by .Ali.
Wouldn't turn him down but wouldn't actively go looking for someone with his physique. :tongue:

:tongue:
Reply 32
OMG take a joke. It's roughly "69?". It's in a speech bubble. And quite clearly, I'd understand it was about my sig.

Calm down, it's actually 69 units^2.
Reply 33
Original post by Foo.mp3
How about a guy who isn't such an ungrateful, elitist douchebag.. people in the armed forces contribute a damn sight more to this country/global human security than many of us can ever hope to :angry:

..and their 'future' is a legacy that people with material wealth can rarely ever expect to come close to, regardless of whatever 'honours' the establishment may elect to lavish them with in recognition of their 'services' :rolleyes:

Cyberwarfare can cause far more destruction and havoc than a bunch of soldiers in the armed forces ever will. Besides human soldiers will become obsolete. Revenge of the nerds baby.

Guy 1 all the way...
(edited 13 years ago)

LOL calm down kiddo it was only a joke... JEEEEEZ lighten up.
Reply 35
Original post by Anonymous
One with an established and VERY profitable career that allows him to travel, good personality but not amazingly looking and somewhat skinny.

OR

A guy who has absolutely no future (E.g Armed Forces, Tescos etc) but who is a total stud who works out all the time.

Assuming both have good personalities and the girl isn't just a money grabbing whoreface.

School and University times would tell me the second one.

Which would girls go for? Are they impressed by accomplishments (Masters, PhD) etc or just money and "lol hot bodz".

I know won't be the same for all.

I have a grad job with a leading financial services firm (well once I graduate but the contract is singed) with a great salary and at the same time I lift weights passionately and have gotten a lot of compliments about my physique. You have an overly simplistic view of the world, guys who combine traits from many fields of life do exist.
Original post by py0alb
One that doesn't ask stupid questions on TSR.

:rofl: :five:
Original post by teriaki
I have a grad job with a leading financial services firm (well once I graduate but the contract is singed) with a great salary and at the same time I lift weights passionately and have gotten a lot of compliments about my physique. You have an overly simplistic view of the world, guys who combine traits from many fields of life do exist.

Oui, my fiance's the same; some intelligent men also like being fit, OP. :s-smilie:

Still baffled by the apparently sincere suggestion that someone who works in Tesco/the armed forces has 'no future', though, to be honest...
Original post by Dumpynose
Calm down, it's actually 69 units^2.

Or correctly just "69?".
The first guy and I don't think super muscly = hot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending