The Student Room Group

Boys do you treat pretty girls better in everyday life?

Scroll to see replies

Yes, I believe it's true. They tend to treat us (IE women) diferently depending on looks and attractiiveness.
Original post by Steevee
Thanks for the intelligent and coaegent response. Climbing to the heights of intellect you are...

Words are not needed to convey how much of a **** you are
Reply 42
Original post by blueray
I hold the door for everyone :biggrin: Even tincy year 7s :tongue:

lol i do it cuz i feel they wont be able to hold the door, them being soo tiny and the doors being too heavy to push/pull :lol:
Reply 43
Original post by rugbyladosc
Words are not needed to convey how much of a **** you are

And what exactly makes me a dick? I fail to see it :confused:
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!

ps: nice infernape avatar.

mmmmmmm.

Lol thanks how did you know it was him :biggrin:
Original post by Steevee
And what exactly makes me a dick? I fail to see it :confused:

'but when it comes to hanging around with girls and stuff, they have to have a good quality or two.'

..makes you a dick
Reply 46
Original post by rugbyladosc
'but when it comes to hanging around with girls and stuff, they have to have a good quality or two.'

..makes you a dick

What about that makes me a dick? Why would I want to associate with someone who has no qualities I like? I might as well hang out with a rock? :confused:
Reply 47
I hold open doors, offer to help out, am polite to everybody. Not just guys and girls who are attractive. Maybe it's because I know what it's like to be unattractive but I find it unusual that people pick and choose who to be polite to based on looks. :s-smilie:
Original post by sassy123
I have noticed around college boys tend to treat pretty girls a lot better than average ones.E.g holding the door,Letting girls infront of them and moving out of their way E.C.T.

So boys Why do you do this ?dont you think you should treat all girls with the same no matter what they look like?

Thoughts...

well the things you've mentioned i tend to do them for all girls preety or not

but i did remember at work one lady told a collegue of mine that she got better customer service from me when her daughter was around so i guess preety girls get a bit more of my attention in real life
I wish I could say I treat all women equally, but I don't. Girls that I'm attracted to get treated better than girls I'm not attracted to, I don't mean it! It just happens.
Reply 50
I try not to.
Original post by blueray
Lol thanks how did you know it was him :biggrin:

;D
since the days of red/blue pokemon has been my #1 game.
Reply 52
****ing whiteknights, ruining the world.
I find most men treat you better if they want in your pants.
Reply 54
I'm not pretty and boys are always polite and nice to me.
Wait, maybe it's because I have decent sized boobs...
(edited 13 years ago)
I treat everyone politely.

I do treat prettier girls better though :smile:

;D
since the days of red/blue pokemon has been my #1 game.

Lol thanks :tongue: Your cars good as well :tongue:
Original post by blueray
Lol thanks :tongue: Your cars good as well :tongue:

*sniff*
clarence will be sold tomorrow! aaah! i honestly think i will cry when my little fiat goes to his new home.
however my new car will be ready for collection on april 1st, so i will have to remember to change my avatar when i get hold of it.
Reply 58
No, don't think i do.
Reply 59
Original post by Anonymous
obviously boys do.
Lucky im stunning, right?

Go **** yourself, literally.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending