The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 800
Original post by Prose Before Hoes
Totally! We could all sit in the bar with placards labelled with our TSR usernames & see if anyone would notice and be like "Hey! I know you!" :biggrin: Doubt many would though, I think sitting there with a sign reading "Prose Before Hoes" might confuse some people.

I've been meaning to say that for ages though, your username is awesome. :biggrin:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by Xabi17
My thoughts exactly. :biggrin:

:top2:

Leeds firmer?
Reply 802
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
You're so confused. :rofl:

Ask Isometrix possibly? He gives great advice - being a current student helps. :yep:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=115206

very confused. Lol. Anyone say anything to me and my mind changes :sigh:
I find single beds give one more of an incentive. Or excuse. :wink:

Haha Yea but once the deed is done i wanna roll into my corner and sleep :lol:
Original post by Xabi17
My thoughts exactly. :biggrin:
Original post by dmz
very confused. Lol. Anyone say anything to me and my mind changes :sigh:

Haha Yea but once the deed is done i wanna roll into my corner and sleep :lol:

I knew I should have visited with you. :emo: We would have stayed until you had made a firm decision! :fuhrer:

Ahaha, you lazy sod. No spooning the rest of the night for you then? :tongue:
Reply 804
I knew I should have visited with you. :emo: We would have stayed until you had made a firm decision! :fuhrer:

Ahaha, you lazy sod. No spooning the rest of the night for you then? :tongue:

i got there like 1, cos i only had 3 in mind :facepalm: should have kept an open mind

Haha, spooning is for before, not after. I just want my space after :tongue: if it was my gf then I'd make that sacrifice :lol: my jerk side is developing nicely :h:
Original post by dmz
i got there like 1, cos i only had 3 in mind :facepalm: should have kept an open mind

Haha, spooning is for before, not after. I just want my space after :tongue: if it was my gf then I'd make that sacrifice :lol: my jerk side is developing nicely :h:

Boy, you silly! Have they got back to you yet?!

Fair point. :rofl: You'll need that jerk side if you plan on sleeping around a fair bit. :wink:
Reply 806
:top2:

Leeds firmer?

Not yet - going to give them a call and ask them to change my conditional to an unconditional, as I've got the grades now. Want to make it all sorted and stuff, so I don't need to do an insurance choice and stuff!

Medical Sciences ftw. What about you?
Reply 807
Boy, you silly! Have they got back to you yet?!

Fair point. :rofl: You'll need that jerk side if you plan on sleeping around a fair bit. :wink:

no :emo: with my luck i might not end up going. Lol. I'll go for mechanical if i don't get in for this, then aeronautical, then neuroscience, then actuary :lol:

true dat! I'll be good for 2nd yr, promise. Might even get a gf (Assuming i don't trip before then :crossedf:)
Reply 808
Original post by Xabi17
Not yet - going to give them a call and ask them to change my conditional to an unconditional, as I've got the grades now. Want to make it all sorted and stuff, so I don't need to do an insurance choice and stuff!

what does medical science entail? We can get away with the line I'm a medic :laugh:
Original post by Xabi17

Ah, fair enough. Did you sit your exams early or are you on a gap yah? When I firmed them, I didn't realise if you had an unconditional you couldn't have an insurance choice. :facepalm:

Medicine this end!

Original post by dmz
no :emo: with my luck i might not end up going. Lol. I'll go for mechanical if i don't get in for this, then aeronautical, then neuroscience, then actuary :lol:

true dat! I'll be good for 2nd yr, promise. Might even get a gf (Assuming i don't trip before then :crossedf:)

Yes you will! You better. I want to see you on campus so I can make faces and gestures at you from afar and your friends will be all ':lolwut:' and you will be more ':facepalm:' and I'll just be ':awesome:' and carry on going. :colonhash:

As long as you get a first DemiLemi! It's all well. :awesome:
Reply 810
Ah, fair enough. Did you sit your exams early or are you on a gap yah? When I firmed them, I didn't realise if you had an unconditional you couldn't have an insurance choice. :facepalm:

Medicine this end!

Yes you will! You better. I want to see you on campus so I can make faces and gestures at you from afar and your friends will be all ':lolwut:' and you will be more ':facepalm:' and I'll just be ':awesome:' and carry on going. :colonhash:

As long as you get a first DemiLemi! It's all well. :awesome:

:rofl: and i can :hump: and you'd be like :afraid: then I'd be like :kissing2: and your friends'd be like :blush: and you'd be like :rolleyes: then we'd :hugs:

you and the dock just have a thing for revealin who i am don't you? :colonhash:...sundus :rofl:
Reply 811
Original post by umbrellahead
If anyone needs any advice on Devonshire, let me know as I'm currently living here and I could probably help out from a student perspective :smile:

Anything you could tell us would be good! General opinions, good points bad points etc
Original post by dmz
:rofl: and i can :hump: and you'd be like :afraid: then I'd be like :kissing2: and your friends'd be like :blush: and you'd be like :rolleyes: then we'd :hugs:

you and the dock just have a thing for revealin who i am don't you? :colonhash:...sundus :rofl:

Aside from my friends probably sniggering rather than blushing, that is surprisingly accurate. :colonhash: :rofl:

Sundus... I am Sundus of the Sundance tribe. :bhangra: I'll just call you Lemi for convenience. :tongue:
Reply 813
Aside from my friends probably sniggering rather than blushing, that is surprisingly accurate. :colonhash: :rofl:

Sundus... I am Sundus of the Sundance tribe. :bhangra: I'll just call you Lemi for convenience. :tongue:

Haha i thought that bit was off but couldn't think of a better one, lol

:laugh: I'd Lmao if she were to go to Leeds for medicine. Reminds me of lemmings!
Original post by dmz
Haha i thought that bit was off but couldn't think of a better one, lol

:laugh: I'd Lmao if she were to go to Leeds for medicine. Reminds me of lemmings!

:curious: would probably fit a certain sort. I'm pretty sure you know which sort I'm referring to (those who'd follow it up with :whip:) :ninja: :tongue:

Or just Leeds for anything and we saw her regularly. She'd have no clue. :rofl:
Reply 815
Lack of anybody living there - more room to party and invite people over. However, it also means easier to keep an eye on you. Goddamnit. :colonhash:

haha oh no! I really hope i get it, just trying to work out how to maximise my chances with sneaky application form filling in :s-smilie:
Original post by RJW193
haha oh no! I really hope i get it, just trying to work out how to maximise my chances with sneaky application form filling in :s-smilie:

Do you have a geordie accent? :zomg:
Just confirmed the Tannery :smile:
Reply 818
Original post by lauramunday
Just confirmed the Tannery :smile:

might be doing the same too. It's not too far from the infirmary which is where i wanna work part time
Reply 819
Do you have a geordie accent? :zomg:

ahaha nope i don't, i don't actually live IN Newcastle more in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by fields haha :redface: but i go to school in Newcastle

Latest