The Student Room Group

Why do guys like girls to "swallow?"

Scroll to see replies

Make him drink lots of pineapple juice? :laugh:
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
you blow guys you don't like?

By like I mean like am semi in love with.
but my boyfriend tastes fine :s-smilie:

:colone:

To OP, I suggest seasoning
Reply 43
Original post by lukejoshjedi
Oh god

problem?
Because it's sexy as you take in all the love potion. No mess too.
Original post by Philbert
problem?

just think it's kinda nasty, everyone's entitled to their opinion, but yeah

Am I wrong to think that girls think guys don't really care about it too much, sort of a non issue
I suppose it's an act of metaphorical impregnation/domination. I'm gonna get those spermies inside you any way I can! :angry:
Why do guys like it? I dunno...like why do guys like girls?
I never really got the whole spit vs. swallow thing. Once it's in your mouth surely it's just simpler and better for everyone involved if you just swallow. If you REALLY dint want it in your mouth then don't let anyone cum in your mouth. Simples.
just think about the starving african children...
Reply 50
Original post by lukejoshjedi
just think it's kinda nasty, everyone's entitled to their opinion, but yeah

Am I wrong to think that girls think guys don't really care about it too much, sort of a non issue

So, why do you think it's "nasty"? And why did you pick out my post to point that out?

In answer to your last question, I'm sure a lot of guys don't care, although everyone has different preferences.
I heard its good for skin complexion?
My boyfriend wants me to do this quite a lot. I normally don't mind, but the taste has now become so....salty? But why do guys like girls to do this? I wouldn't want a guy to drink up my female juices :s-smilie:

Now that's a good girl. swallowing is so sexy. i can't explain it. having a girl's mouth rapped around my cock feels so good, especially when she sucks the semen out.
Reply 53
Original post by parasitologist
I never really got the whole spit vs. swallow thing. Once it's in your mouth surely it's just simpler and better for everyone involved if you just swallow. If you REALLY dint want it in your mouth then don't let anyone cum in your mouth. Simples.

This.

I would never spit -having said that, I find swallowing a bit uncomfortable, so to solve that, he doesn't come in my mouth.
If it's good enough to make a baby it's good enough to swallow, and agree with Boobies it's very nutritious :dontknow: who wouldn't want some free vitamins.
Original post by rugbyladosc
I heard its good for skin complexion?

:sexface:
Reply 56
Swallow is best way.......tht way its her virginity gone plus doesnt need to worri about dinner or dessert :colone:
Reply 57
Original post by Rahul.S
Swallow is best way.......tht way its her virginity gone plus doesnt need to worri about dinner or dessert :colone:

Swallowing doesn't take her virginity....
Original post by Antonia87
I always keep a tissue handy... not one for swallowing me.

How do you react if the manly projectile flies through the tissue into your face??

:colone:
Reply 59
Original post by anonymous
swallowing doesn't take her virginity....

no ****+swallow....means virginity gone + dinner with dessert

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending