The Student Room Group

Why do guys like girls to "swallow?"

Scroll to see replies

Original post by parasitologist
I never really got the whole spit vs. swallow thing. Once it's in your mouth surely it's just simpler and better for everyone involved if you just swallow. If you REALLY dint want it in your mouth then don't let anyone cum in your mouth. Simples.

Exactly.
If you swallow, it's gone straight away. If you're spitting, you have to hold it in your mouth until you find somewhere to spit, and that's just... ugh.
(Although, sometimes it can upset your stomach a little. Or a lot. And possibly make you throw up. Mortifying...)
oh and mine does not taste nice..
Reply 62
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Manliness....

" HELLL YEAHHH "

" ****ing KING "

Not that you'd know the feeling. :colonhash:
Original post by aeterno
Not that you'd know the feeling. :colonhash:

Don't think a girl has every swallowed my cum actually....
Reply 64
Don't think a girl has every swallowed my cum actually....

Does it feel good to just re-word what I've already implied? :colonhash:
Original post by aeterno
Does it feel good to just re-word what I've already implied? :colonhash:

What kind of name is aeterno :/
Reply 66
What kind of name is aeterno :/

It's Latin. You wouldn't know. You barely speak English. :colonhash:
Original post by ellakrystina
Because cleaning is a woman's job.

:rofl: Funny thing is if you were a guy saying this, the pos and neg reps would probably be the other way round :teehee:
I love your style, you make me chuckle! :-) x
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
:rofl: Funny thing is if you were a guy saying this, the pos and neg reps would probably be the other way round :teehee:

Aha, I know - female did a funny!
It's always the slutty-looking threads that I get the most rep on...
I feel a bit used:emo:
Aha, I know - female did a funny!
It's always the slutty-looking threads that I get the most rep on...
I feel a bit used:emo:

Cue incoming PM's...
I might be the odd one out among females here, but I really love swallowing my boyfriends cum and having him ejaculate on me

He was actually very (pleasantly) surprised, because every girl he'd given the spit/swallow choice to; had spat.

Personally, I think it's quite rude to spit it out. I mean, if you're willing to take his penis into your mouth in the first place; why wouldn't you want him to ejaculate?
Original post by angelbones
Exactly.
If you swallow, it's gone straight away. If you're spitting, you have to hold it in your mouth until you find somewhere to spit, and that's just... ugh.
(Although, sometimes it can upset your stomach a little. Or a lot. And possibly make you throw up. Mortifying...)

He he I can imagine that throwing up, especially right back over a guy who've you've just given a nice sensual erotic bj to, is going to put the dampers on the night slightly....?! The trials and tribulations of being a girl eh....? Fair play to you though, I'm incedibly proud of the fact that I've never tasted the stuff, but I can't imagine its all that nice! I'd say that on average, 50% of my ex gfs have been swallowers, 25% spitters and 25% weren't going anywhere near the stuff at all! :-)
why swallow its common courtesy, god when did parents stop teaching their kids manners
Reply 74
Because cleaning is a woman's job.

That's going in the sig. :cool:
Original post by dinglemeister
He he I can imagine that throwing up, especially right back over a guy who've you've just given a nice sensual erotic bj to, is going to put the dampers on the night slightly....?! The trials and tribulations of being a girl eh....? Fair play to you though, I'm incedibly proud of the fact that I've never tasted the stuff, but I can't imagine its all that nice! I'd say that on average, 50% of my ex gfs have been swallowers, 25% spitters and 25% weren't going anywhere near the stuff at all! :-)

Oh it was awful. Luckily I didn't throw up on him, it was about 5 minutes later so I had time to get the bathroom :smile: Not sexy at all though..!

Semen allergies are the bane of my existence :mad: Thankfully it's not so bad with Boyfriend ('cos I loveloveLOVE giving him head).

Some of my friends were really surprised that I always swallow if I can. I thought it was what most people did, but apparently not!
Original post by Anonymous
I might be the odd one out among females here, but I really love swallowing my boyfriends cum and having him ejaculate on me

He was actually very (pleasantly) surprised, because every girl he'd given the spit/swallow choice to; had spat.

Personally, I think it's quite rude to spit it out. I mean, if you're willing to take his penis into your mouth in the first place; why wouldn't you want him to ejaculate?

Does your boyfriend realise that you are 100% marriage material...?! :biggrin:
Original post by Cunning_Stunt1
I prefer doing it all over a girls face, much more fun.

Damm right man, Facials ftw
I played quite a mean trick on my ex-gf that backfired slightly. She spat, so I ****ed in her cereal while she was in the shower (she had to swallow it one way or the other). I got confused and ate the wrong bowl of cereal.

You couldn't write this stuff.
Reply 79
I like my hoe to be on a high protein diet. Also, the female should do her job, and clean up afterwards, while the male chills in front of the TV for a bit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending