The Student Room Group

Hijab/ religous head scarfs - hot or not?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Muslim women are suppose to wear a full hijab with gloves, niqab like women in pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudia Arabia etc etc...

That's real modesty.

The ones that wear jeans, tights and full on makeup are just a bunch of Wanab's.
Reply 81
Also why would someone want to date a hijabi girls?

Just because Western girls act like dirty whores doesn't mean other girls do too.

Also keep in mind the violent family members of the hijabi girl, one wrong move could lead to loosing all ones teeth getting curbed.
I wear hijab, and i have seen so many hijabis that look stunning. (no homo)
Reply 83
Original post by blah-blah
Wearing hijab isnt being a slave to religion. I wear it because women are more than what they look like and I love the hijab for recognizing that. Women are a lot more than stupid sex toys to be played around with.

So you think a woman's hair is a sex toy?

Get rid of this immature sexualisation of the female body- it doesn't exist.
Reply 84
Original post by 4ttari
Muslim women are suppose to wear a full hijab with gloves, niqab like women in pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudia Arabia etc etc...

That's real modesty.

The ones that wear jeans, tights and full on makeup are just a bunch of Wanab's.

Putting a bin bag on yourself isn't modest, it's just stupid.
Reply 85
Reply 86
Hjiabi girl over a scantily dressed make-up ridden typical ladette anyday.
Reply 87
Original post by Gakama
Lol, THIS is not Islam.

Lol she wasn't claiming it to be, she was talking about the Catholic headscarf.
Reply 88
Original post by Pukhtun
Lol she wasn't claiming it to be, she was talking about the Catholic headscarf.

^^^ this :rolleyes:
Reply 89
Original post by Riddle Me This
The girls above do not look white by any stretch of the imagination, the indian girl above is brown, are you blind

but is she hot???

And Celina Jaitley does not look European
whatt? she looks the same as the girl in the hijabbed pic that you said was white, how is it different?
Original post by shinytoy
but is she hot???

whatt? she looks the same as the girl in the hijabbed pic that you said was white, how is it different?

She looks nothing like the girl in the Hijab picture. Just because you have light skin does not mean you look European. The girl in the Hijab picture looks northern European, whilst the girl you posted looks lebanese or Iranian.
Original post by Student
I've seen many (most) muslim girls who wear a hijab, but then wear tons of make-up on their face - so why do they do that if they don't want to attract male attention?

Because they haven't been taught Islam properly, or their parents make them wear the hijab
Reply 92
Original post by xXxiKillxXx
Because they haven't been taught Islam properly, or their parents make them wear the hijab

but seriously. if you wanted to date a girl, men value hotness the most at first. they always hit on good looking gals. so surely the hijabbed non makeup wearing girl isnt gonna get a husband, wheras the muslim dudes are dating all the non hijabbed very revealing non religious girls in their hotpants and club attire. then when they have had their fun and a billion stds, they bring home ms hijabby lady home to mom. seems like she loses out.
Reply 93
Original post by Riddle Me This
She looks nothing like the girl in the Hijab picture. Just because you have light skin does not mean you look European. The girl in the Hijab picture looks northern European, whilst the girl you posted looks lebanese or Iranian.

but you found them hot right :rolleyes:
Reply 94
but seriously. if you wanted to date a girl, men value hotness the most at first. they always hit on good looking gals.

Maybe in a Western society but a Muslim is (or traditionally should be) taught to go for a more pious woman than a more beautiful woman given the choice.

so surely the hijabbed non makeup wearing girl isnt gonna get a husband,

o_O Maybe not a Western husband but I doubt that is what many hijab-donning women seek.

wheras the muslim dudes are dating all the non hijabbed very revealing non religious girls in their hotpants and club attire.

Eh? How many Muslim men do you think do this? As a proportion of the entire male Muslim community.
If you want to make this claim then you must also remember that there are irreligous Muslim females that go out clubbing etc too.

then when they have had their fun and a billion stds, they bring home ms hijabby lady home to mom. seems like she loses out.

I'm sorry but this entire post is a very ignorant/generalising statement about the Muslim community.
Reply 95
but seriously. if you wanted to date a girl, men value hotness the most at first. they always hit on good looking gals. so surely the hijabbed non makeup wearing girl isnt gonna get a husband, wheras the muslim dudes are dating all the non hijabbed very revealing non religious girls in their hotpants and club attire. then when they have had their fun and a billion stds, they bring home ms hijabby lady home to mom. seems like she loses out.

Puktun pretty much covered everything I was about to say, so to add something from my end, I would go for a girl that is decently covered ANYDAY over the one that is not and a hijab is a plus really because if she is behaving like that by her choice than it shows that she has good morals and is devoted to religion and so we automatically have a huge (main) part of our lives in common....
Reply 96
NO NO NO NO NO!

hang on a sec...
so some of you people out there are telling me that most girls who wear a hijab are "good girls"
obviously youl get the odd few that are good n all, but these days the majority that you find actually in terms of morals are messed, theyr the ones with the million bf's etc the hijab for them is something to hide and protect what they really are.
Most muslim girls with hijabs that i see have full on makeup, westernised clothes etc so i mean if you can wear all those things, why bother wearing a head scarf.
You shouldnt really judge on what someone wears, its usually quite the opposite.

Religious girls attract religious men.

A religious Muslim would NEVER go for a woman who publicly displays herself for everyone to see. So the Hijabis get the bearded religious men. Whilst the non hijabis usually get the regular muslims that don't behave very religiously.
Reply 98
Original post by taunt
NO NO NO NO NO!

hang on a sec...
so some of you people out there are telling me that most girls who wear a hijab are "good girls"
obviously youl get the odd few that are good n all, but these days the majority that you find actually in terms of morals are messed, theyr the ones with the million bf's etc the hijab for them is something to hide and protect what they really are.
Most muslim girls with hijabs that i see have full on makeup, westernised clothes etc so i mean if you can wear all those things, why bother wearing a head scarf.
You shouldnt really judge on what someone wears, its usually quite the opposite.

I don't see how Western clothes contradicts wearing a headscarf :wink: Not all Western clothes consists of low cut tops and short skirts you know, there's plently of Muslim friendly clothes in Western shops.

But I agree with your point about judging people on what they wear, modesty afterall comes from the heart. You can't generalise or judge whether someone is a good muslimah based purely on their clothes, God is our final judge.
I can see why some would find the scarved female unattainable and thus alluring.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending