The Student Room Group

Going to a teachers house...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by History-Student

Reply 61
I've spoken to her today and she just said "Oh no, don't worry, it's ok, it's not like you're 14. You're an adult!" :s-smilie:

I'd feel rude to turn down help, but I don't know what to do! :confused:
Original post by Anonymous
I've spoken to her today and she just said "Oh no, don't worry, it's ok, it's not like you're 14. You're an adult!" :s-smilie:

I'd feel rude to turn down help, but I don't know what to do! :confused:

For goodness sake, ignore all the immatureness going on (however amusing),as i said before you're making a big deal out of it when it's really not.
If you're under 18, some sort of parental consent would be necessary, however if you're 18 then it is fine.
Stop making it an issue!
You're clearly not going to sleep with her :rolleyes: she's in a relationship anyways.
Just go! As i said before as well, many teachers do this, so it's nothing special...

However (no offence) but as you clearly don't seem mature enough to not think anything of it, and seem uncomfortable at the idea, maybe it's best you don't go.
If you can get past the the issue, and understand that it's purely for help, then go for it :smile:
If you don't feel comfortable, don't go :smile:

About 3 years ago, a teacher at my old school got into trouble for inviting a girl round to her house but that was for drinks and a sort of "girls night in", not for tuition.
Original post by Salazar
Bring a condom just in case

Really want to thumbs up this, but you have 69 thumbs up at the moment and don't want to ruin it from that number. Hahaha, *s********
Reply 65
I went to both of my German teachers' houses when I was in 6th form. One of them was for my German, the other one was for dinner (an end-of-year thing, the whole class was there). And no, there was no sex.
Reply 66

Original post by dearyme

Original post by trapzbrah

Reply 68
Original post by trapzbrah

I clapped when i saw that :biggrin:
Reply 69
x

Haha! :tongue:
Reply 70
Fantastic. I can see it now...

"I think I left my calculator in the bedroom, do you want to come an help me find it? Oh, it seems to have become entangled in the eiderdown somewhere. It is quite warm in here, take off some of those clothes and lets jump in together and see if we can extract it."
Original post by Lost Time
Ask if you can be her integral, because you like the look of the area under her curves.

And don't forget to call her 1/cos(C)

My maths teacher said that line in almost every C3 lesson :redface: He managed to pull the other maths teacher though, so maybe maths chat up lines do work occasionally :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending