The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier: Applicants for 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ld.
thats right, postgrad. 3 more slovaks? uncanny :smile:

Congrats for you offer =)
I also applied for a postgrad but it's an MSc Publishing and so far I have heard absolutely nothing back, grrrr ! How did they contact you ? Have you got an email or a letter ? I am so stressed out :tongue:
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 301
Original post by natacha_812
Congrats for you offer =)
I also applied for a postgrad but it's an MSc Publishing and so far I have heard absolutely nothing back, grrrr ! How did they contact you ? Have you got an email or a letter ? I am so stressed out :tongue:

Thanks. I got an email. You might want to try send them one, they might clear things up for you. Good luck, and chill out patiently :smile:
So jealous of everyone else receiving offers!
Reply 303
Original post by redsauce101
So jealous of everyone else receiving offers!

Still not heard anything?am sure it will be soon!
I just firmed Napier... See you guys in September :P
Original post by lnichol4
Still not heard anything?am sure it will be soon!

Nope :frown:
It will be 2 weeks on friday since i had my interview, so should be expecting something this week, hopefully!!

The longer it's going on, the longer im going over things in my head!!
Reply 306
Just came across this thread :smile: I just got my reply on Friday got 2 conditionals for napier one for marketing with digital media and one for marketing with consumer studies...sooo hopefully i shall see you at napier ;D
Reply 307
It will be 2 weeks on friday since i had my interview, so should be expecting something this week, hopefully!!

It's the worst thing to do but one of those things that you can't help but do!I would guess that it would be Monday that u hear or possibly late on Friday night but am sure it will be good news!
Reply 308

It's been two weeks for me on friday as well! i know exactly what you feel like, checking my ucas every 5 seconds and still nothing! It makes you doubt yourself but hopefully we will both hear by friday and i will be good news :wink:
Original post by agudger
It's been two weeks for me on friday as well! i know exactly what you feel like, checking my ucas every 5 seconds and still nothing! It makes you doubt yourself but hopefully we will both hear by friday and i will be good news :wink:

:smile: yes!

Well they said two weeks but on ucas it says that unis should let us know by the 31st
Reply 310
Original post by elzie :)
Just came across this thread :smile: I just got my reply on Friday got 2 conditionals for napier one for marketing with digital media and one for marketing with consumer studies...sooo hopefully i shall see you at napier ;D

Yeah Marketing with Digital Media! :smile: We will see each other for sure. Do you know whether there is anyone else applying for our course?
BTW: Congratulations :wink:
Reply 311
Original post by ca93
Has anyone heard from languages yet? Applied to Languages and Intercultural Communication and International Business Languages! Impatience plagues me. :frown:

i just got rejected from napier about 20 mins ago:s-smilie: oh well, lets just hope stirling will want me:confused:
Reply 312
yeah I got rejected from Napier for languages and intercultural communication about an hour ago. :frown: still got international business languages to hear from though...
Reply 313
Why haven't they replied to me? :frown: I applied for Biomedical Sciences in December and I have above the entrance grades but haven't heard anything since my confermation letter in January. Anyone else in this position? I'm having a bit of a panic attack.
I think i've asked this already but with no reply...Does ANYONE have a conditional from Napier, through an email from someone at Napier, saying the conditions will be put on track soon?I got one about a month ago and still don't know the conditions! Help! x
Original post by jezhaz
Why haven't they replied to me? :frown: I applied for Biomedical Sciences in December and I have above the entrance grades but haven't heard anything since my confermation letter in January. Anyone else in this position? I'm having a bit of a panic attack.

My girlfriend is in the same position. Applied with way over the minimum grades for Criminology in January and she hasn't heard anything...
applied in like, October for English and STILL HAVE NOTHING! I hate this waiting :s-smilie:
Reply 317
Original post by ca93
yeah I got rejected from Napier for languages and intercultural communication about an hour ago. :frown: still got international business languages to hear from though...

good luck on that:biggrin: i just hope i get into stirling. where else have you applied for if you dont mind me asking?
I am an American applying for a postgraduate in Tourism Marketing. Anyone else doing this course ? Does anyone know how competitive it is in terms of gaining admission ? Thanks in advance, and good luck to all :smile:
Reply 319
Original post by Rachlizzieb
applied in like, October for English and STILL HAVE NOTHING! I hate this waiting :s-smilie:

I did the exact same thing, nothing yet. If 31st March passes & we hear nothing, I'll be getting a little concerned.

Quick Reply

Latest