The Student Room Group

Which one do you find the most attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
1, 2, 3
Average girl is hot as hell.
Reply 182
Original post by Claire_Fox
God hunni, hate to know what he would make of me then! It's blokes like that though that give women unrealistic expectations about how they should look :mad:

May be water off a ducks back to me and you but somebody might read that and think they look really bad as he says size 8 is so huge :angry:

I know, I find people like that foul! Every shape and size can be attractive for goodness sake, what people need is more confidence, not idiots saying a size 8 is fat!

That's what I think too - one of my best friends suffered with anorexia, and though she's better now, in her own words she says "it never really goes away, it's always in the back of my mind", and it's comments like those which cause women to feel like that! People need to think before they speak!
Original post by Swoleman
Once again, photoshop and clever lighting/angles.
24inches is fat and not healthy im afraid.

GTFO troll or else you leave me no option than to exterminate you!

Take that you little troll sh*te :biggrin:

Reply 184
Original post by Claire_Fox
God hunni, hate to know what he would make of me then! It's blokes like that though that give women unrealistic expectations about how they should look :mad:

May be water off a ducks back to me and you but somebody might read that and think they look really bad as he says size 8 is so huge :angry:

Myelf, and many other males put a lot of hard work in the gym to look better for you females and be more healthy in general, being an overweight male is generally frowned upon. Yet for some reason its okay for females to be fat, becuase its not fat, its 'curvy'. Its not hard for a 'curvy' female to lose a few pounds and return the favour to the males. So stop being lazy and get on the treadmill or something, and stop using the 'im curvy, therefore im a REAL (who the **** came up with that? Probably a faty lol) woman' excuse.

Good day.
Reply 185
Original post by StressReliever

I'm not a troll, I just dont think woman should be overweight and told that it is okay.

Besides, these days on TSR everyone is a troll if they dont agree with you.
(edited 13 years ago)
i would have to say 3..
Reply 187
Original post by rugbyladosc
i would have to say 3..

Not very high standards then?

I'm just snooping on this thread, but I must say, I want to put this quote into my sig :chaplin:
Not very high standards then?

beggers can't be choosers...
Reply 190
I don't think the middle one is actually average. Average size is about 12, and that girl looks about a 10, and could fit into an 8.

I think an inbetween of 2 and 3 would be better.
I'm not a troll, I just dont think woman should be overweight and told that it is okay.

Besides, these days on TSR everyone is a troll if they dont agree with you.

Damnit, why won't you just die!
P.S. You lost any credibility as a legitimate poster when you referred to typical catwalk measurements as 'fat'.

Thread/
Reply 193
Myelf, and many other males put a lot of hard work in the gym to look better for you females and be more healthy in general, being an overweight male is generally frowned upon. Yet for some reason its okay for females to be fat, becuase its not fat, its 'curvy'. Its not hard for a 'curvy' female to lose a few pounds and return the favour to the males. So stop being lazy and get on the treadmill or something, and stop using the 'im curvy, therefore im a REAL (who the **** came up with that? Probably a faty lol) woman' excuse.

Good day.

You're an actual douchebag. The third girl isn't overweight. Technically, she literally isn't. She'd be in the band of healthy weight for her height, just not slap bang in the middle.

Girls also put alot of hard work in the gym. I know quite a few people who do alot of sport or dance or go to gym regularly who aren't incredibly slim, but some are. You assume that anyone that's slim must exercise, and anyone that isn't sits around eating cake all day. That's seriously not the way it works. You're completely naive and ignorant.

Plus, it's considered a womanly thing to have curves- (namely arse and boobs, both get smaller with exercise believe it or not). It's not considered a manly thing, however. That's why some may 'frown upon' an overweight male. But that's a horrible generalisation, many women don't go out specifially looking for muscle-bound men. I know females who don't actually like that look.
Reply 194
Damnit, why won't you just die!

I find that offensive and see it as a threat. If you say anything further that could be precieved as a threat to my wellbeing then I'm afraid I will have to contact higher powers.
The middle one! Without looking back through all 10 pages I'd expect this is by far the most common answer too.
Reply 196
Original post by Grund
You're an actual douchebag. The third girl isn't overweight. Technically, she literally isn't. She'd be in the band of healthy weight for her height, just not slap bang in the middle.
Healthy weight by BMI standards is bull****. BMI will class an obease person with no legs as 'healthy weight'.

Girls also put alot of hard work in the gym. I know quite a few people who do alot of sport or dance or go to gym regularly who aren't incredibly slim, but some are. You assume that anyone that's slim must exercise, and anyone that isn't sits around eating cake all day. That's seriously not the way it works. You're completely naive and ignorant.

If you exercise and are still cubby then you arent working hard enough, anyone can go to the gym and walk for 10 mins on the treadmill and call it exercise

Plus, it's considered a womanly thing to have curves- (namely arse and boobs, both get smaller with exercise believe it or not). It's not considered a manly thing, however. That's why some may 'frown upon' an overweight male. But that's a horrible generalisation, many women don't go out specifially looking for muscle-bound men. I know females who don't actually like that look.
yet you dont have to be fat top have curves, and sure some 'women' dont like muscles, but they will soon grow out of that phase.

See bold tubbs.
Reply 197
Myelf, and many other males put a lot of hard work in the gym to look better for you females and be more healthy in general, being an overweight male is generally frowned upon.
You should work out because Iyou want to, doing something to be liked by the opposite sex is pathetic. Oh and guess what - I don't even like muscles. :teehee:

Yet for some reason its okay for females to be fat, becuase its not fat, its 'curvy'. Its not hard for a 'curvy' female to lose a few pounds and return the favour to the males.
Curvy is a shape not a size. You can be big and curvy, you can be skinny and curvy. Also people can look how they want for themselves.

So stop being lazy and get on the treadmill or something, and stop using the 'im curvy, therefore im a REAL (who the **** came up with that? Probably a faty lol) woman' excuse.

Good day.

All women are real women, don't be ridiculous.
I find that offensive and see it as a threat. If you say anything further that could be precieved as a threat to my wellbeing then I'm afraid I will have to contact higher powers.

Higher powers eh?

Now you got me worried. :s-smilie:
Reply 199
I'd give both 3 and 2 a 9/10 with 1 getting a 5or6/10

I don't like 1's ankle and knees and her legs look too skinny (which means that when a girl stands up straight and there is a big gap between their legs and I just don't find it that attractive... its hard to explain but hopefully this pic will:
Instead of a smaller gap like this:

I know that the standing position makes a difference but the gap would still be bigger for the skinnier one if they were standing the same way

And she has a weird face.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest