The Student Room Group

18th birthday party ideas

Right basically I can't have my house for a house party. no wayy of getting it. I can't go clubbing because alot of people arent 18. I cant do anything that costs too much e.g a meal because I don't have much money. I can't hire a venue that costs too.
Any cheap ideas? I'm stuck haha
Reply 1
Something cheap?

Reply 2
Original post by T-Hill
Something cheap?

um im fine on the alcohol. i meant for the party dearie x
Reply 3
Stage a full scale assault on the house, kill or remove all occupants, plant a nice flag at the top to show new ownership, and commence the party
Night in on TSR? :awesome:
Try your local pubs.

2 of my locals offer the venue free seeing as they will get the business for drinks.
Reply 6
You should get a portable bbq and go to the park for a picnic, tell everyone to bring a dish/meat so it is cheaper and maybe you could bring a portable docking system or something for music and some 'entertainment' like some badminton raquets.. This is just what I would like, its up to you. All you need is good company and it will be memorable no matter what :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Guitarlaz
Right basically I can't have my house for a house party. no wayy of getting it. I can't go clubbing because alot of people arent 18. I cant do anything that costs too much e.g a meal because I don't have much money. I can't hire a venue that costs too.
Any cheap ideas? I'm stuck haha

Just go to the pub then? You don't have to hire the pub to go to it, and just go to the bar for your mates who arent 18.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending