The Student Room Group

The *waiting for news is driving me crazy* Uberthread

Scroll to see replies

waiting on lincoln for nursing...they seem to be dragging their heels! no one has been told yet, and we were interviewed in dec!
Reply 2281
Just to make you all jealous - I just got an unconditional!
Ahh, Choices made. Roll on september.
Reply 2282
I had mine at the beginning of December.So true that they seem to be dragging their heels, I had an e- mail from admissions this afternoon, saying they will know the decisions off the tutors in the next few weeks, and here is me thinking it would be by the 31st March !! Blimey it's horrible !!

Good luck !!
Original post by louholl
I had mine at the beginning of December.So true that they seem to be dragging their heels, I had an e- mail from admissions this afternoon, saying they will know the decisions off the tutors in the next few weeks, and here is me thinking it would be by the 31st March !! Blimey it's horrible !!

Good luck !!

Who was that for, what uni?
Original post by Pirzer
Just to make you all jealous - I just got an unconditional!
Ahh, Choices made. Roll on september.

what uni? course?
Reply 2285
Original post by creamegg1
what uni? course?

To UWS for Commecial Music. :-D
Reply 2286
Original post by creamegg1
Who was that for, what uni?

for edge hill...
I'm still waiting for confirmation from Plymouth although when I had my interview they did say it might be a while as they were reviewing how many people they could accept : /
Still waiting for Ravensbourne...arghhh!
Reply 2289
I got an offer from Bath finally, so I am out of the waiting game... I think. Good luck to everyone else waiting to hear!
Reply 2290
Got a conditional from Heriot Watt and an unconditional from Napier... Yes Yes
Reply 2291
Still waiting for 3 from Northumbria
Reply 2292
Unconditional offer for criminology at Northumbria. Am made up. Just waiting on two more now, but this one was the one I really wanted. Made up.
Reply 2293
Yo,
I was wondering how long more we have to wait for the Universities to get back to you!?
i am still waiting for one more to reply me. It´s killing me .............
Oliver
Same here! I have an interview at Swansea Met on 4th May!! Talk about last minute! Where are u waiting for?
Reply 2295
University of East London..
What´s the last day for them to say if you have an offer or not ? Do you know it ?
Cheers, Oli
It`s 6th May, although I have just had an offer from Swansea today, before my interview!!:confused:
Reply 2297
Congrats mate.
You are now out of the waiting list... hehe
take care. Oli
Reply 2298
Offer from Edge hill...Firmed it !!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
I'm still waiting from all of my choices but I only sent mine yesterday, I know chances of getting into the uni I want is pretty slim but its worth a shot. I've got an unconditional place at the University of Wales, Newport for English anyway if things don't work out :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest