The Student Room Group

GIRLS: Describe your LEAST ideal guy

Scroll to see replies

Someone who went to Eton/any other top public school.
Your all wrong.

I'm a dude and even I know the true answer is the guy who lost his penis in a horrific sex act.
OP, why did you have to meet him?
My general nightmare would be a man with bad hygiene, greasy hair, bad breath, bigoted, monobrow, strange bumfluff moustache, no sense of humour, clingy, dirty shapeless clothes, obese/over muscled. Just no.
Reply 24
Original post by Rzc
What would you say unambitious is though?

I want to join the army. That's my ambition, though others seem to think it is 'unambitious'? :redface:

Definitely not unambitious. I think of the unattractive quality of low ambition to be the kinda guy who has no drive or interest to go and live his dreams, no matter what they are, cos no one wants to see their partner unhappy.
For a moment I read pencils as penises.

:lolwut:
Reply 26
Original post by Jesse_Mac
Definitely not unambitious. I think of the unattractive quality of low ambition to be the kinda guy who has no drive or interest to go and live his dreams, no matter what they are, cos no one wants to see their partner unhappy.

Ah thankya :wink:

So sorta like the people that have no idea what they want to do? And those on benefits pretty much? :tongue:
Reply 27
Original post by Rzc

I want to join the army. That's my ambition, though others seem to think it is 'unambitious'? :redface:

People who are lazy they want to do anyting good in their lives but hang out on the streets. So unambitious in a general term
John McCririck...enough said!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by Benammieh
People who are lazy they want to do anyting good in their lives but hang out on the streets. So unambitious in a general term

okay :smile: well I agree with you, in a girl though of course :tongue:
Reply 30
Original post by Rzc
Ah thankya :wink:

So sorta like the people that have no idea what they want to do? And those on benefits pretty much? :tongue:

Well, you're on a closer track, but there are exceptions. Some people may not know what they want to do, but they may have drive and ambition to want to accomplish something. I think even if it's not specific, drive (as long as it actually goes somewhere) is a positive quality. People on benefits may well be ambitious, just lacking the ability to make it happen right now. It's only when they give up I can call them unambitious.
Original post by (:Becca(:
Someone who went to Eton/any other top public school.

Why? That's a bit harsh!
arrogant, sexist, dirty, rude, boring
Reply 33
lad
OP described me :frown:

JK lol
wait. you just said this guy isn't getting near your panties. are you a panty-wearing guy? (male symbol?) to each his own, i guess :wink:

Original post by Jesse_Mac
I used to know a guy who was incredibly dirty, his hands and face were caked in dirt. One time he actually retrieved, mid-conversation, a slice of cheese that he had been harbouring in his pocket. It was completely melted, in no sort of wrapper, so it was really just like a handful of cheese scooped from the depths of his pockets. I actually gagged. He ain't getting near my panties any time soon.

Also arrogance disgusts me in a man. The boy above wasn't that arrogant, so I could at least talk to him, nice enough guy, just unbelievably poor hygiene. He also used to just glare at girls' boobs.
Reply 36
Original post by Rzc

I dont see whats unambitious aboutg joining the army, my brother was in it and I think its an incredibly noble and honourable thing to do, you can be ambitious and be in the army like wanting to become mre senior. Good luck
Reply 37
Original post by FoxxyCleopatra
wait. you just said this guy isn't getting near your panties. are you a panty-wearing guy? (male symbol?) to each his own, i guess :wink:

Ha, nah, it's a phrase. At least I hope it is given how many times I've used it..!
Reply 38
1) The man you described. He sounds horrific!
2) Men who are full of themselves. A fella in some of my classes at uni thinks he's god's gift to women and OMG he fries my brain.
3) Men with personal hygiene issues. There is no excuse! Fair enough it's excusable after exercising or whatever but not on a date or anything. BO is such a big turn off it's unreal :frown:
Original post by mckinnon94
My least ideal guy?

A straight one.

but straight guys can be attractive and turn'able

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending