The Student Room Group

She keeps coming to me at night

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I see she's got you all fooled as well. I knew that no-one would believe me.
Reply 21
I pity the fool!!!!
Reply 22
Well, she is better looking than you. What do you expect? You scream crazy.
Reply 23
Reply 24
Are you guys planning on eating this troll? Because you're feeding it an awful lot.
Original post by nerimon18
I remeber reading that book when I was a kid and I sincerly didn't remember the protagonist being that paranoid. Have we read the same book?

I didn't claim it was exactly the same, it just reminded me- over dramatic fantasist etc
Reply 26

Troll?
Reply 27
Dude, I'm sorry but you sound a bit mentally unstable.
Reply 28
Wow, people are mean on here. Funny...but mean.
If this girl is really bothering you and no one believes you, then just completely blank her out. If she comes to your window, keep your curtains closed. It sounds like you share a living room or something? Keep your belongings locked in your own room so she can't move them. If she makes fun of you to your face just say nothing and walk away. If all that fails, just ****ing punch her. Hopefully she'll just get bored and leave you alone.
I suggest explaining to your GP or going to the Police about all the harrassment you are getting from your friend she has been very naughty. They will help you with her.Make sure to tell them you are not getting any sleep because you are trying to catch her in the act by hiding behind the curtains. They will have access too sophisticated listening devices and visual equipment and have the manpower for a sting operation.Don't fight this on your own.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by Ministerdonut
I suggest explaining to your GP or going to the Police about all the harrassment you are getting from your friend she has been very naughty. They will help you with her.

What's my GP going to do apart from arse about and give me drugs. She'd love that, seeing me all drugged up and laughing at me even more.
If you're in uni, is there a member of stuff you can ask? Or student support services or something? I'd say talk to them if you're having trouble and they should have an idea of how to help you.

If not, I'd say talk to any adult you can trust really.
you have a mental issue it sounds like..maybe scizophrenia, psychotic depression?
Im going to make this into a movie
Reply 34
If someone did all that **** to me, frankly I'd just knock them the **** out
Reply 35
shes.jpg
scary thread
Freaky :/
Reply 38
This is what happens when you don't pass on those chain letters :ninja:
Reply 39
Original post by aeterno
This is what happens when you don't pass on those chain letters :ninja: